Andrew Yang drops out of presidential raсe!

Sasaki

Von
Sasaki said:
SpiritAnimal said:
he had kids
Mhmm, that's all the proof I need, thanks!
SpiritAnimal said:
he also wanted more research funding for ASD.
Huh, okay. Well, it's probably a made-up disorder anyway, so who really cares?
autism isn't made up.
Mhmm, you ever see wolves, lions, cats, birds with mental disorders? Or apes? They're a close ancestor after all, heck, even isolated tribes. I think it's all a Jewish lie man.

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
SpiritAnimal said:
Sasaki said:
Mhmm, that's all the proof I need, thanks!

Huh, okay. Well, it's probably a made-up disorder anyway, so who really cares?
autism isn't made up.
Mhmm, you ever see wolves, lions, cats, birds with mental disorders? Or apes? They're a close ancestor after all, heck, even isolated tribes. I think it's all a Jewish lie man.
you are wrong, sadly. what is Jewish lies is overdiagnosis of adhd, aspergers. What is Jewish lies are introduction of processed food and plastics that increase the rates of autism or aspergers among the population. What's jewish lies is that they have highly addictive and disruptive medication for these disorders that they pump the patients full of. They are real, just very blown out of proportion. Interestingly very few foids have these disorderes yet they self diagnose ADHD and depression. Now that's something to think about.

Sasaki

Von
Sasaki said:
SpiritAnimal said:
autism isn't made up.
you are wrong, sadly. what is Jewish lies is overdiagnosis of adhd, aspergers. What is Jewish lies are introduction of processed food and plastics that increase the rates of autism or aspergers among the population. What's jewish lies is that they have highly addictive and disruptive medication for these disorders that they pump the patients full of. They are real, just very blown out of proportion. Interestingly very few foids have these disorderes yet they self diagnose ADHD and depression. Now that's something to think about.
Yes, of course, I agree with everything you said.
The overdiagnosis of such things especially, I doubt 90% of everyone that says they're autistic actually is.

Tupolev

Спецназ
I actually ALMOST feel bad for the democrat party. They fail to support any candidate with 2 brain cells remaining in their head, and instead choose to support a bunch of normie-clowns. It's almost as if the DNC is handing the election over to Trump VIA their terrible decision making.

FatCel

Silentstigma

Incels.Net Novice
that man with his annual basic income plan, *aka welfare for everybody* would probably probably be even more dangerous than Bernie to a certain extent. Classical liberalism is dead