and if we found a logo for incel?

blackheart

Incels.Net Junior
vcelguy said:
Please explain why it's "armed".
because, that is to say that the incel are also a community and in any community we are armed, not necessarily real weapons but, we protect each other, if I made a heart with a bouquet of flowers, it would have more alludes to Romeo and Juliet, off the incel do not know romance, a heart with a crown or an armed heart is the sign that we want to defend against celibacy whether it's going to flirt with girls, try again and again to flirt, even if we get slapped, so I think it fits well with this ideology, if we do not try to find love it is useless to come on a forum like this and come to complain, so yes a armed heart or with a crown it sticks with incel.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
This thread belongs in an Adam Sandler movie. This is the most laughable thing I've seen all day.

No, this is not going to be the incel logo. I'm deleting this thread in 24 hours before it brainwashes normies to hate us even more.
 

blackheart

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
This thread belongs in an Adam Sandler movie. This is the most laughable thing I've seen all day.

No, this is not going to be the incel logo. I'm deleting this thread in 24 hours before it brainwashes normies to hate us even more.
and why not propose what like logo? incel it's linked to love so you need a logo in relation
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
blackheart said:
lordoftheincels said:
This thread belongs in an Adam Sandler movie. This is the most laughable thing I've seen all day.

No, this is not going to be the incel logo. I'm deleting this thread in 24 hours before it brainwashes normies to hate us even more.
and why not propose what like logo? incel it's linked to love so you need a logo in relation
I just woke up. I'm not in the mood to invent a logo. I just know that your logo is stupid and hurting our image.
 

blackheart

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
blackheart said:
lordoftheincels said:
This thread belongs in an Adam Sandler movie. This is the most laughable thing I've seen all day.

No, this is not going to be the incel logo. I'm deleting this thread in 24 hours before it brainwashes normies to hate us even more.
and why not propose what like logo? incel it's linked to love so you need a logo in relation
I just woke up. I'm not in the mood to invent a logo. I just know that your logo is stupid and hurting our image.
which picture ? the incels are already associated with misogynist social person, with a logo one would have a better image of what it is Incel and one could better defend our right lovers.
Well the logo does not please you but I do not know drawn too, a beautiful logo with an armed heart that will fill the eyes.
we would see that the incels are as talented as the incels they are not just racist, social or misogynist guys.
I gave a sketch but it could have been a manly cocked heart or even with a beard and a beer next door.
How this logo can hurt the image of anyone who is already ashamed of who they are.
Without logo we will struggle to assert our rights.
I gave explanations but in my opinion for you it is not stylish enough, we are all united under the same ideology, the chads are the stacy and we die in our corner.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I don't think the common ground incels have is solid enough to consolidate the community in a formal way. It's about failed individuals, not an actual social group. Transition is achievable but way too problematic to even bother.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
Personally I think a Completely EMPTY heart would be a better logo...
I don't know how that would be conveyed. A broken heart seems best but its generic and we could make something better.

I'm not anti-gun, but its just a heart holding a gun is just laughably shooting ourselves in the foot.
 
Top