An lone observer looks back....

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
I used to go to a choir for about a year before my mental health really took a turn for the worse and I quit. I was performing at this venue with all these quirky theatre-type kids and was in a really traditional English setting with an old fashioned choir of men and women to my left and out in the crowd old and middle aged couples and families. I remember there was actually this one young woman playing the violin in the orchestra below who looked back several times at me specifically, so she must have liked me.
You can imagine the despair I felt, already so deep into the blackpill and knowing she would never care about me for who I am, that she would likely cast me aside in a divorce. Opportunities present themselves and I'm too far gone mentally and emotionally to seize them. *Sigh*
I often wish I never found the redpill. It has crippled me beyond repair but my school environment and its pushy feminist agenda made me wish to peak behind the veil.

I think back to my childhood when me and my family used to go to pantomimes and such, how much better my mind was. Seeing all the people leave, and seeing them go in before. I felt human.
How far we have fallen. How far I have fallen.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
I have foregone several such opportunities. But I have also tried to seize much more such opportunities which ended in humiliation, losing my job, coming close to roping. Now when I see an opportunity I can't figure it out whether it is for good or for bad.. Many a times the toilets don't have any reason to look at me..If they do, and I look back at them, they accuse me of raping her..through eyes..I can never figure it out what toilets want..but they certainly do not want me..

RottingAloneCel

Incels.Net Regular
I've had some chances as well. But due to the whore nature of women it never ends well. I'm very proud that I never made the first move, it just saves me the shame that I'd get from these filthy creatures. One of these whores asked me for my number and we texted for a few days then suddenly stopped texting me because I said "what?" to something she said. And we never talked again.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
I've had some chances as well. But due to the wh*re nature of women it never ends well. I'm very proud that I never made the first move, it just saves me the shame that I'd get from these filthy creatures. One of these wh*res asked me for my number and we texted for a few days then suddenly stopped texting me because I said "what?" to something she said. And we never talked again.
yeah bro... same.. they can reject you for any reason.. for responding too soon..because she thinks you are desperate..for not responding soon. because she thinks you have disrespected her by not responding soon..and in the end..they will go suck chad cock.. and all an incel is left with are thoughts to rope..

RottingAloneCel

Incels.Net Regular
RottingAloneCel said:
I've had some chances as well. But due to the wh*re nature of women it never ends well. I'm very proud that I never made the first move, it just saves me the shame that I'd get from these filthy creatures. One of these wh*res asked me for my number and we texted for a few days then suddenly stopped texting me because I said "what?" to something she said. And we never talked again.
yeah bro... same.. they can reject you for any reason.. for responding too soon..because she thinks you are desperate..for not responding soon. because she thinks you have disrespected her by not responding soon..and in the end..they will go suck chad cock.. and all an incel is left with are thoughts to rope..
Exactly.