An Introduction.

InCel_51

Incels.Net Junior
Hello everyone.
I found Incels.net earlier this afternoon, read through some of the forum posts and I registered so I can post some of my thoughts and comments. I wish I would have read the thread on ‘How to spot a troll’ before I chose my screen name. But what’s done is done. I am not a troll and I am actually a real human being.
I am an InCel, though I didn’t know it until I heard about it. I am an InCel by by virtue of the name alone. I am in fact Involuntarily Celibate and have been for 10 years as of this month. The reasons for my inability to date, much less be sexual with women are many. I am 51 years old, I have no game a all, I respect and value women and I weigh 465 pounds. (Before any well meaning person tells me to “Put down the fork” and loose weight” please don’t. It it was that easy I would have done it 20 years ago.) Adding to my seeming lack of desirability to women is the fact that I have never been married. I do not understand why women dislike a man who does not have a couple of divorces under his belt.
In the interests of full disclosure over the past decade I have in fact had two (arguably three) chances to have sex. One was with a gal who offered me pity sex. As hot as she was, I turned her down. I don’t want pity pussy. I need to have some emotional connection. The other chance I had to have sex was with a very drunk woman. A woman being happily drunk I could do. However this woman was so drunk she could not stand for more than a few seconds. And I was not going to have sex with a woman who was that out of it. I said arguably three, because I was once hit on by a sincere gay man. But while I respect the homosexual community, I am not into men like that. Though I do admit, I was a little flattered.
I am not a woman hater. Like respect, hatred with me is earned. I do not condone violence at all nor am I disposed to wanting to see women come to any harm. I do in fact love women. That having been said, I do take issue with the attitudes and sense of entitlement a lot of young women in America and England have today. I will save additional comments for other threads.
I am here because I am lonely, frustrated and in emotional pain. I want to have a woman in my life romantically. I have been bitch slapped into many friend zones. But I have no woman to share my life and passions with. And I want to be on a site with other men who feel the way I do.
Thank you for having me.

InCel_51

Incels.Net Junior
So you have had sex in the past? Then I wouldn't consider you an Incel, more a Volcel.
Yes I have had sex in the past. I am not a virgin. But as I said, I have not been able to have sex for more than 10 years, in spite of my best efforts to form a relationship with a woman so I could have sex. I do not want to be celibate. It is not voluntary.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
I'm not gonna hate on you, But you dont seem like a real incel. The facts are:
-youre fat, thats always solvable
-you had chances even being fat, that you refused
-you had sex in the past (most of us are virgins)

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
StrangeMan1 said:
He isn't volcel with the age of 51.
Doesn't matter if he is divorced or never married.
Only if he has no kids. If you are a father you have proven yourself in the genetic struggle and mog all incels.
Most users on this website will be childless past age 40.
The world was a different place 20-30 years ago since most men played the dating/relationship/marriage game on normal difficulty, some had it on hard difficulty.
Looking at the statistics of the past, you will find that chances were clearly in your favor of reproducing back then.
Now a third of men are never married, childless singles and having a child in the 2010s proves that you are on par with high tier normies, chadlites and chads.

This guy is 51 years old so he can still be considered incel with offspring due to the generational shift he experienced. If he has children, who knows.

inceldaygamer

Incels.Net Regular
inceldaygamer said:
In his defense, I do think weight gain is probably genetic.
Thats mostly an excuse. If you eat more kcal than you burn you gain Weight, theres no other way. In fact gaining weight is more problematic for people that dont want to eat much or cant
Well, I've always eaten whatever I felt like at the time and stay ripped without even trying, so that's why I say that.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Fiesta Payasos said:
inceldaygamer said:
In his defense, I do think weight gain is probably genetic.
Thats mostly an excuse. If you eat more kcal than you burn you gain Weight, theres no other way. In fact gaining weight is more problematic for people that dont want to eat much or cant
Well, I've always eaten whatever I felt like at the time and stay ripped without even trying, so that's why I say that.
Im always skinny. But if i actually decide to eat more than i want i gain Weight. Is harder for me but the possibility is always there.