An incel can fall in love with me?

zurfurus

Femoid
I'm sorry, if it's not where I should be, what I understood and what they talked to me about, they don't accept women here, but I need your help to understand this, please.

A month or two ago, stable conversation with someone, who seemed super nice, I liked him, and I started to like him a lot, until a day came and he said "look ... I'm incel" I, I didn't know what that was , I understood that it was a form of rejection towards me.
Little by little, I began to discover the subject, I feel bad, because I did not know that this existed in humanity, I was also rejected too many times and I have the feeling that they are looking for more women as shown in instagram
But, I would like to know, what I could do, to be able to know more about this topic, I would love to have a relationship with this person, be able to be what I am looking for in a person and make him feel that he is not alone, I think I am liking it a lot, but Tell me what that is, makes me feel, dude, how do I help you Where do I start, I don't want him to feel that he is nobody in life, I want him to know that he makes me happy since I arrived
But of course, I'm sorry if I come in here, I'm sorry if I broke the first rule, but I want help, I don't want to lose it, I don't want him to feel that pain in himself ... I do, for many years and find him, I it makes you feel that at least SOMETHING in this life is worth it

zurfurus

Femoid
If you will date him than his not an incel period incels are men who are ugly beyond attraction like me his not an incel f off stop attention whoring and get a life
I am a person who does not care about his physical appearance, I am more sentimental than anything, he always tells me that he is ugly and that the gym is going, but as I see it physically I like and love it, son of having low self-esteem itself or is it for society?

Lonelyropecel

Incels.Net Regular
Lonelyropecel said:
If you will date him than his not an incel period incels are men who are ugly beyond attraction like me his not an incel f off stop attention whoring and get a life
I am a person who does not care about his physical appearance, I am more sentimental than anything, he always tells me that he is ugly and that the gym is going, but as I see it physically I like and love it, son of having low self-esteem itself or is it for society?
F right off none of us care about you're made up story maybe get a life instead of attention whoring on a website that was designed for lonely men who cant laid

zurfurus

Femoid
zurfurus said:
Lonelyropecel said:
F right off none of us care about you're made up story maybe get a life instead of attention whoring on a website that was designed for lonely men who cant laid
I am very sorry for all this, I already met 3 incel to be able to explain my subject and I swear that it makes me want to hug them all ...

Lonelyropecel

Incels.Net Regular
Lonelyropecel said:
You are a femoid who is in denial about her attraction towards attractive men the matter of fact is if you found him ugly you wouldn't date him and if he truly was an incel ugly than you wouldn't date him

Lonelyropecel

Incels.Net Regular
Lonelyropecel said:
zurfurus said:
I am very sorry for all this, I already met 3 incel to be able to explain my subject and I swear that it makes me want to hug them all ...
You wouldn't were ugly and we all know this too well femoids comes on to incel site spreads voodoo sciense blah blah blah that has already been disproven pls why are you all the same ? You're not even a good troll u suck so bad

zurfurus

Femoid
zurfurus said:
Lonelyropecel said:
You are a femoid who is in denial about her attraction towards attractive men the matter of fact is if you found him ugly you wouldn't date him and if he truly was an incel ugly than you wouldn't date him
I already said it, appearance is not everything to me, it is a super separate point in my life

Lonelyropecel

Incels.Net Regular
Lonelyropecel said:
zurfurus said:
I already said it, appearance is not everything to me, it is a super separate point in my life
Eat poo poo

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
If you don't know how to help him ... You don't like him enough ...

I prefer coffee over tea. And not just any coffee ... If it's not black espresso it's not worth drinking
The only drawback of coffe is your breath smells really bad afterwards :p