American college girls have become more fat and disgusting

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
I was looking at the news on Yahoo this morning and came across an article talking about how college students are getting upset because Spring break is gonna be cancelled this year. The article featured a picture of Spring breakers, last year's I assume, partying on a beach somewhere. Seems like there isn't enough fat shaming going around these days.

IMG_20201212_160218.jpg
IMG_20201212_160232.jpg

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
I was looking at the news on Yahoo this morning and came across an article talking about how college students are getting upset because Spring break is gonna be cancelled this year. The article featured a picture of Spring breakers, last year's I assume, partying on a beach somewhere. Seems like there isn't enough fat shaming going around these days.

View attachment 29100
View attachment 29101
Imagine being a fat foid and going to the beach showing everyone your fat rolls. These thots are disgusting

UglyequalsDeath

Incels.Net Regular
Tbh slightly overweight dominant females have the best men. The smv of a perfect thin girl is lower. Men with more testosterone ( chad ) go for women with more estrogen which tend to be fatter. Thats why you see all this chads with small chubby woman and all those loosers with thin tall women.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Tbh slightly overweight dominant females have the best men. The smv of a perfect thin girl is lower. Men with more testosterone ( chad ) go for women with more estrogen which tend to be fatter. Thats why you see all this chads with small chubby woman and all those loosers with thin tall women.
I think you're talking about "thic" girls. Girls who have smooth, veluptuous yet firm, bodies without cellulite. Think Lena the Plug. I can't stand that wh*re. She's still a bit too hefty for my blood, but you get the picture. It's all about proportion. These cows in the picture are definitely not what you're talking about.