Am I Threat because I'm alone?

Hey guys, I'm new here to the forums and I was wondering if you could help me out with this question.

Whenever I'm alone in a public place I feel like a threat. Everyone sees this weirdo creep that can't get a date. I have been forced to leave certain areas because I look "suspicious." I dress normally and I don't think I look like a conventional threat (i.e. drug addict, prostitute, gang member etc.) I know that I'll probably never get a partner or whatever so I'm fine with being alone but why can't anyone else see that? Have any of you had the same problem? How have you responded or coped?

Thx
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
LordCuck69 said:
Whenever I'm alone in a public place I feel like a threat. Everyone sees this weirdo creep that can't get a date.
Well, we are. The unregulated sexual market of today is similar to that of animals or Stone Age humans. Incels in those cases got laid by, well, not really legal methods, because there weren't laws. We have laws, but seems it's too natural to expect rape from a sexually unsuccessful male now that sexual life of adults isn't restricted.
I have been forced to leave certain areas because I look "suspicious."
What was that, a girls' locker room? Seriously, if there is no formal reason to chase you away, they clearly can't do that. Never heard of similar situation, tbh. Maybe, if it wouldn't give out your identity, you could provide more information?
 
I have been forced to leave certain areas because I look "suspicious."
What was that, a girls' locker room? Seriously, if there is no formal reason to chase you away, they clearly can't do that. Never heard of similar situation, tbh. Maybe, if it wouldn't give out your identity, you could provide more information?
[/quote]

I was at a public park and I was just minding my own business but this woman came up to me and asked me to leave. Apparently she was with her kids but they were pretty far away and I was just on my phone. Now that I think of it maybe she thought I was taking pictures or something? In any case I'm sure if I was attractive she wouldn't even think of it.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
LordCuck69 said:
I was at a public park and I was just minding my own business but this woman came up to me and asked me to leave. Apparently she was with her kids but they were pretty far away and I was just on my phone. Now that I think of it maybe she thought I was taking pictures or something? In any case I'm sure if I was attractive she wouldn't even think of it.
Well, the pics thing is maybe the only legit explanation. You could have asked what was wrong though.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
feminiѕts been brainwashing men to believe they are a threat. but also, men are inherently a threat tbh. its like boswer and boswette and embrace it. either embrace being bowser. because if you aint got the money you cant be bowsette. unless u were born a tart and/or betabux. then theres always the second road, to be a cuck who never gets mad. otherwise its scrooge, whose more toxic than bullies n trolls.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
LordCuck69 said:
I was at a public park and I was just minding my own business but this woman came up to me and asked me to leave. Apparently she was with her kids but they were pretty far away and I was just on my phone. Now that I think of it maybe she thought I was taking pictures or something? In any case I'm sure if I was attractive she wouldn't even think of it.
sounds like a c*nt. its america not europe. u aint gotta obey what a c*nt says. Not yet anyway.
 

PostmanPat

Member
BANNED
I think its in your head Cuck. You think of yourself that way, so you think others think about you the same way.

Probably noone really knows or cares (especially now) that you arent dating. Believe me, they couldn't care less. Only you do.

Please try thinking more positive thoughts about yourself and others.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
PostmanPat said:
I think its in your head Cuck. You think of yourself that way, so you think others think about you the same way.
A woman actually told him to GTFO. How is that in his head, do you mean he's a schizo or what? Low IQ bluepilled comment IMO tbh tbh.
 

oldntired1955

Active Member
8:00 appointment for check engine light this morning. Shaved and bathed yesterday so I didn't bother, only dudes at the garage anyway. I changed my stinky underwear and socks, put on my only pair of pants with no holes and wore a shirt that fits me properly. I didn't bother to brush my teeth, but I did use mouthwash. I brushed the little bit of hair that I still have and used hairspray, not to hide my bald spot but just to make it stay still, and not sticking out in weird directions.
I wore my cowboy boots to make myself a little bit taller ($30 to have a shoestore polish them! Too much!), and reminded myself to stand up straight.
Anyway I drop my car off and there was a female behind the counter. It was a surprise.
She was too young and overweight to be interesting to me, but I smiled, looked her in the eyes, said something to make myself sound smart and pleasant, etc. Just for practice.
The shop only charged me $50 plus taxes!!!
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
oldntired1955 said:
8:00 appointment for check engine light this morning. Shaved and bathed yesterday so I didn't bother, only dudes at the garage anyway. I changed my stinky underwear and socks, put on my only pair of pants with no holes and wore a shirt that fits me properly. I didn't bother to brush my teeth, but I did use mouthwash. I brushed the little bit of hair that I still have and used hairspray, not to hide my bald spot but just to make it stay still, and not sticking out in weird directions.
I wore my cowboy boots to make myself a little bit taller ($30 to have a shoestore polish them! Too much!), and reminded myself to stand up straight.
Anyway I drop my car off and there was a female behind the counter. It was a surprise.
She was too young and overweight to be interesting to me, but I smiled, looked her in the eyes, said something to make myself sound smart and pleasant, etc. Just for practice.
The shop only charged me $50 plus taxes!!!
$50...in reference to what?
 

oldntired1955

Active Member
to check the warning light. (they didn't overcharge me)
I expected them to overcharge me.
I ALWAYS expect to be treated unfairly.
 

PostmanPat

Member
BANNED
I don't know the situation of course, seems its just her I think. Some people, girls also, just have a horrible character.

Have you ever seen Beauty's and the Nerds on MTV? ( I did sporadically ). The 'Nerds' were forced to ask girls out on the street, with the beauty's watching as a challenge.

One 'nerd' tried to ask a girl out and she responded really bad, by ignoring him and like GTFO. The 'beauty's' found it sad and called her a bitch.

The 'beauty''s' are what you call Stacys, really shallow, dumb and inexperienced in life women.
They usually come to appreciate the inner beauty these 'nerd' men and (sometimes) women have and are.

Mostly at the end of the show the nerds get a 'makeover' and they really look good and attractive after that. They also get some lessons in social skills from the 'Stacy's', and they really become another person.

What is the difference between them and an Incel?
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
PostmanPat said:
I don't know the situation of course, seems its just her I think. Some people, girls also, just have a horrible character.

Have you ever seen Beauty's and the Nerds on MTV? ( I did sporadically ). The 'Nerds' were forced to ask girls out on the street, with the beauty's watching as a challenge.

One 'nerd' tried to ask a girl out and she responded really bad, by ignoring him and like GTFO. The 'beauty's' found it sad and called her a bitch.

The 'beauty''s' are what you call Stacys, really shallow, dumb and inexperienced in life women.
They usually come to appreciate the inner beauty these 'nerd' men and (sometimes) women have and are.

Mostly at the end of the show the nerds get a 'makeover' and they really look good and attractive after that. They also get some lessons in social skills from the 'Stacy's', and they really become another person.

What is the difference between them and an Incel?
Your nerds and beauties are actors, who the TV guys pay big bux to act out what is needed, while incels are real.
 
Top