Am i really that repulsive?

Alexandruhuhington

Incels.Net Junior
Im 24 years old and im as incel as they come. My whole life i have been short and weird looking but i was never made fun of, actually its been the opposite. Growing up ive lived in a small town and when i was young i got the idea that i would become a rapper, people played along and told me i was good so that i would make songs that they could laugh at. I didnt realise this and spent all my time rapping, dropping out of school and basically not doing shit with my life.
Now that the joke is over and people have moved along nobody pays attention to me anymore, and im basically known as the loser of my small town. All the chads and normies that used to pay attention to me because they found it funny to laugh at me have moved on and im left alone with no friends. im 165cm tall, ugly and have a horrible hairline and the bodycomposition of a twelve year old girl 45kg. Is there hope for me? What should i do with my life? I have no education or skills, the only saving grace is that i live in norway where i can live comfortably from the goverments money. Attached a picture of my face for reference. I just want to have sex before i die and i dont know what to do, my looks and sanity gets even more tarnished everyday. Is there hope?

Attachments

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Alexandruhuhington said:
Im 24 years old and im as incel as they come. My whole life i have been short and weird looking but i was never made fun of, actually its been the opposite. Growing up ive lived in a small town and when i was young i got the idea that i would become a rapper, people played along and told me i was good so that i would make songs that they could laugh at. I didnt realise this and spent all my time rapping, dropping out of school and basically not doing ѕhit with my life.
Now that the joke is over and people have moved along nobody pays attention to me anymore, and im basically known as the loser of my small town. All the chads and normies that used to pay attention to me because they found it funny to laugh at me have moved on and im left alone with no friends. im 165cm tall, ugly and have a horrible hairline and the bodycomposition of a twelve year old girl 45kg. Is there hope for me? What should i do with my life? I have no education or skills, the only saving grace is that i live in norway where i can live comfortably from the goverments money. Attached a picture of my face for reference. I just want to have sex before i die and i dont know what to do, my looks and sanity gets even more tarnished everyday. Is there hope?

im fuсking ugly.JPG
If your only goal is to have sex, then you can pay for sex (I don't know how things work in Norway though). I'm sure with the right amount of cash, you can win over a decent girl for a night. Of course she wouldn't do it because she likes you, but at least it's sex, right?

On the other hand, if you're looking for a relationship, either give up like me, or continue on trying for the remainder of your life. You could try to looksmax, gymmaxx, etc, but after all, women are all about the face of the guy. Once they find his face attractive, then they can start picking and choosing the other qualifications. Basically you have to be born Chad to succeed. Incels like me lose at every turn.

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
Very paleoeuropid look. You look pseudo-lappoid. Are you Sami? May explain your short height.

I'm sorry but your height alone (even with a handsome face - which you don't have) means your going to struggle. Average in Norway is like 181cm and your 165cm.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I just want women to admit they are bigots. That's all I ask. I'm sick of women pretending they are SJWs and Feminists when women are more obsessed with eugenics than actual hitler.

I'm sick of it being socially acceptable for women to go around and demand tall men like its a fact of life. Also I'm taller than the norm. That's what people can't understand. People are selfish and can't actually understand someone who does something regardless if it will directly benefit them.