Am I just magic?

QuestionNeedsAnswee

Incels.Net Junior
I am an ex fighter, ex soldier who got injured in service, I now walk with a cane and have gained 90 pounds. Which puts me around 300 lbs. I'm exactly 6".
My face looks like shoveled shit from years of fighting.
After I was discharged I started the education of becoming a physics teacher. Was EOD in the army and a huge physics nerd.

All of these things would make me, maybe, a 3-4/10 yet I met my wife at my fattest. And have at no part through this transformation been celibate. My wife and I are both 23.

I'm trying to understand why incels as are group are so extremely convinced that you have no chance and should give up? Life is only as difficult as we make it for ourselves.

And before people say it's for my money, I've been unemployed since the army as I can barely walk.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
You're right. I should just be confident, bro. Maybe just take a shower and get a good haircut. Just smile more and be myself. That'll do it!

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
There are many reasons people point out for why their lack of success is not just a confidence issue or something. Although there is evidence that males tend to overestimate how muscular females desire a male to be, your previous weight of 210 pounds (95 kg) is significantly higher than many males, especially as you probably had a low body-fat-index or whatever before. Many 'incels' also point out that shorter males are deemed markedly less attractive. Would a male who was, like, 5 feet 4 inches (161 cm) and 140 pounds (64 kg) with your history have achieved what you have?

He's not really thought of as an 'incel', but one relatively famous young male, Adam Lanza, was 6 feet tall (181 cm) but had dropped to 85 pounds (39 kg). I've never seen someone like that so I don't know how attractive they are, but it shows that such a low weight-to-height ratio is possible.

QuestionNeedsAnswee

Incels.Net Junior
Misaki said:
There are many reasons people point out for why their lack of success is not just a confidence issue or something. Although there is evidence that males tend to overestimate how muscular females desire a male to be, your previous weight of 210 pounds (95 kg) is significantly higher than many males, especially as you probably had a low body-fat-index or whatever before. Many 'incels' also point out that shorter males are deemed markedly less attractive. Would a male who was, like, 5 feet 4 inches (161 cm) and 140 pounds (64 kg) with your history have achieved what you have?

He's not really thought of as an 'incel', but one relatively famous young male, Adam Lanza, was 6 feet tall (181 cm) but had dropped to 85 pounds (39 kg). I've never seen someone like that so I don't know how attractive they are, but it shows that such a low weight-to-height ratio is possible.
I had a platoonmate, two rooms over, who was a short Thai guy, he was a bit older than me at the time, but happily married. Even though he was 5"2 ish.

The height translation are just to closest inch. I'm danish so instead of 6" I usually go by 183 cm.

I used to be 93 kilo so like 206? 84(185) after weight cut for fighting

I'm not saying that some people aren't dealt a losing hand in life, but I come from a lower working class family, dad was a soldier, mum worked part time as she had ms, I have had fractures on both chinbones, eyesocket, multiple nose breaks and therefore I'm on no way a looker, I just always kept going instead of whining, which sadly some of the people that give incels a bad name do to an overabundance.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
If you tried to understand something about incels you wouldn't assume that all of them think the same things on anything, including giving up. In fact, some even argue that whoever actually gives up can't fit in the definition of incel and hence is a volcel (voluntary celibate).

Because you can't know how deformed, ugly or ill a poster is, you can't tell whether his self-identification as incel is justified and even if it isn't, you can't judge a person for making a choice to stay celibate. Calling them out as volcels isn't possible without knowing their looks and health condition. We ban LARPers on detection. No matter frame of reference, your question makes no sense.

And JFL @ your "le me can control muh life" propaganda. Tell me a new one. Moving this shit to bluepill subforum.

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
QuestionNeedsAnswee said:
I had a platoonmate, two rooms over, who was a short Thai guy, he was a bit older than me at the time, but happily married. Even though he was 5"2 ish.

[...]

I'm not saying that some people aren't dealt a losing hand in life, but I come from a lower working class family, dad was a soldier, mum worked part time as she had ms, I have had fractures on both chinbones, eyesocket, multiple nose breaks and therefore I'm on no way a looker, I just always kept going instead of whining, which sadly some of the people that give incels a bad name do to an overabundance.
I wonder what military had someone with Thai ethnicity, and whether your platoonmate was married to someone who was also Thai. Thai people are among the tallest in Southeast Asia but still shorter than in the US and probably most European countries. Usually you're attracted to people who live in the same country, and many females reject dating someone shorter than them.

I don't think it's fair to characterize the sharing of views and experiences as "whining". As with any form of discrimination, not discussing the problem doesn't make it go away.

QuestionNeedsAnswee

Incels.Net Junior
Misaki said:
QuestionNeedsAnswee said:

[...]

I wonder what military had someone with Thai ethnicity, and whether your platoonmate was married to someone who was also Thai. Thai people are among the tallest in Southeast Asia but still shorter than in the US and probably most European countries. Usually you're attracted to people who live in the same country, and many females reject dating someone shorter than them.

I don't think it's fair to characterize the sharing of views and experiences as "whining". As with any form of discrimination, not discussing the problem doesn't make it go away.
the danish military, he was born in Thailand but his parents moves to Denmark when he was a child. She wasn't Thai, your average Scandinavian blonde girl.

I must have expressed it wrong then, as I said, some of the people on incel have a tendency to whine, those aren't the average people here but the people like the one poster back on Reddit who complained that he was declined by a married cashier when he held up the line to ask her out. As I said, I won't say nobody is dealt an absolute losing hand, but unfortunately some of the "rope" spammers and the extremist incels gives us normies another view on what is going on.

I apologise for the "clickbaity" headline, but I wanna see the mentality of the incels that are incels not because their idea of courtship is harassing workers, but because they aren't given a chance by life.

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
I think a lot of short males would be envious of your platoonmate.

With discussions in, or the existence of, the 'incel' community, cultural context is important. How many times have you seen someone talk about 'feminism' as though it is predicated on males having a better position in society, which is controlled by "the patriarchy" of males acting together? Even in something as esoteric as the number of romantic partners people claim to have had, where males claim a higher average number than females despite that this should be impossible; the experience of an 'incel' is important to show that this average number includes a wide variation.

Again, ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away. I'd regard it as an unproven, but reasonable, hypothesis that talking about "roping" reduces its frequency. I once had someone thank me for linking to the suіcіde page on Encyclopedia Dramatica, saying that it literally changed their life.
the mentality of the incels that are incels not because their idea of courtship is harassing workers, but because they aren't given a chance by life.
I was thinking of saying this before, but couldn't find a reference; there was a trendy word in Japan for males in their thirties with no romantic experience. An article said one way to know if the word described you was if there was a female from your past that you thought of often. This touches on the definition of "involuntary". Consider the mindset of someone who has never dated, but has experienced romantic rejection; or maybe they liked a female but she died of cancer. If their unwillingness to talk to females is because of their memories, and they are not able to alter their memories, is it really voluntary?

Come to think of it, "a female they liked died" describes physicist Richard Feynman.
From http://www.lettersofnote.com/2012/02/i-love-my-wife-my-wife-is-dead.html
I'll bet you are surprised that I don't even have a girlfriend (except you, sweetheart) after two years.
There's even a song for this attitude:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dbGiP6NrR0

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Women are attracted to 3 things: Looks, money, and status. An elite combat veteran physics professor has high status.

I have a short friend. He has a hot wife, but his wife is even shorter than he is, he is high status as well.

QuestionNeedsAnswee

Incels.Net Junior
Misaki said:
I think a lot of short males would be envious of your platoonmate.

With discussions in, or the existence of, the 'incel' community, cultural context is important. How many times have you seen someone talk about 'feminism' as though it is predicated on males having a better position in society, which is controlled by "the patriarchy" of males acting together? Even in something as esoteric as the number of romantic partners people claim to have had, where males claim a higher average number than females despite that this should be impossible; the experience of an 'incel' is important to show that this average number includes a wide variation.

Again, ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away. I'd regard it as an unproven, but reasonable, hypothesis that talking about "roping" reduces its frequency. I once had someone thank me for linking to the suіcіde page on Encyclopedia Dramatica, saying that it literally changed their life.
the mentality of the incels that are incels not because their idea of courtship is harassing workers, but because they aren't given a chance by life.
I was thinking of saying this before, but couldn't find a reference; there was a trendy word in Japan for males in their thirties with no romantic experience. An article said one way to know if the word described you was if there was a female from your past that you thought of often. This touches on the definition of "involuntary". Consider the mindset of someone who has never dated, but has experienced romantic rejection; or maybe they liked a female but she died of cancer. If their unwillingness to talk to females is because of their memories, and they are not able to alter their memories, is it really voluntary?

Come to think of it, "a female they liked died" describes physicist Richard Feynman.
From http://www.lettersofnote.com/2012/02/i-love-my-wife-my-wife-is-dead.html
I'll bet you are surprised that I don't even have a girlfriend (except you, sweetheart) after two years.
There's even a song for this attitude:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dbGiP6NrR0
I would like to thank you for explaining in a civil way, again I stand as an outsider, only knowing this group by the scenarios shared by other, which are ofc only the extreme ones, it can be difficult to see the perspective of someone on the inside of this group. I've gotten a great perspective from you, which is an experience rarely achieved on the web. Thank you for taking your time to explain, and to talk through my misconceptions instead of just spamming mindlessly. I hope your life moves in the direction you want it to.

I got the answer I was looking for, and again I want to thank you.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
This is the bluepill discussion, I'll try to be polite as the norms on this discussion states. Still, I would appreciate if one of the admins tell me if my tone is rude for the bluepill discussion.
With that in count, read what I'm about to say:
You can't possibly understand how incels are treated by women, or how we feel about everything in general.
What I think you are failing to tell us is your income, or if you have a rich background.
In my school (I'm not American), I remember my physics teacher mention something about his income being $3000 (which is something really good here) so I don't know if your income is good or not. Probably is good if you are really saying the truth about having a wife.
Or maybe you are lying. Lies are probably the overused tool normies tell us in order to shut us up.
Still, I really doubt you were an incel before being deployed. Maybe you were just a Chad (which will explain how can you accuse us of giving up) who got laid frequently and you can't process the idea of people who get constantly rejected.
Maybe you were just a sub-Chad or a normie.
In any of these cases, you are in no place to tell us if we should give up or not. I find your last sentence to be really manipulative and indifferent.
So because you suffered an accident it means we are better looking than you? You think we lack confidence?
I can't count how many times I've heard that confidence crap and how many times I have actually tried to be confidence. No! I'm confident in the presence of women.
Maybe I should have guessed this was going to happen in the blue pill discussion, but I'm not going to sit here and let people like you repeat us the same stuff we have been hearing since we were children.

killhatori

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
Women are attracted to 3 things: Looks, money, and status. An elite combat veteran physics professor has high status.

I have a short friend. He has a hot wife, but his wife is even shorter than he is, he is high status as well.
i had a girlfriend (once haha). i am not popular, i have too much acne and i can barely support myself. however, we did break up eventually, and i believe it was because of my bad personality. i am not interesting and i cant talk very well....she was very nice but i could not do anything..

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
killhatori said:
i had a girlfriend (once haha). i am not popular, i have too much acne and i can barely support myself. however, we did break up eventually, and i believe it was because of my bad personality. i am not interesting and i cant talk very well....she was very nice but i could not do anything..
Friendly reminder that Chad doesn't have to talk and when a female really is attracted, she does the talking or whetever shit to keep the guy. Even fucking him.

Whatever a norman like you does is compensation for not being Chad and if you do too much of it, it will annoy the female anyway. In fact they always manage to "rationalize" leaving an unattractive guy no matter how good he is or staying with Chad whatever he does.

BodyCount167

Incels.Net Junior
Here are my finding on relationships. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do for a living, or what you think about your status or life accomplishments. Im a jobless, careerless fat-ass who sits at home and does absolutely nothing with his life. Everything you need to get laid are in the first 5 seconds of contact. If she stares more than 3s like you are a chocolate cake, shes attracted you. I've been able to tell within seconds of meeting someone if they wanted a date (I've been wrong). It is 100% Body language. The problem most Incels face, is they are staring at the 10 in the middle of the room garnishing every Chad's attention, they miss the 7 in the corner eye fucking them. They are so caught up with the fact they wont settle for a 6, that they don't realize that's what they are forcing on other females. Don't try telling them to shower or shave, they've tried that and it didn't work, so it must not be true. It worked for so many other guys, but that was an anomaly. <~ (See what im talking about). Another problem for Incels is they think women who do not fit the stereotypical gender type are un-attractive. Overweight, ugly, whatever. I call these "Prey" and with all good Hunters if you want to bag big game, you need patience, practice, hidden persistence, and the ability to make the perfect shot. Incels are so caught up on what makes women tick they don't understand themselves. Period. If you think women can't sense your bullshit nice guy routine you are horribly mistaken. Women know false kindness like they know Bras, they invented it. Combine that with horribly false senses of perception and an inability for self reflection and there you have it, the 40 year old Virgin. I've helped numerous guys get laid, setting up dates, setting up hook-ups, but only when the Male listens. You have to willing to adapt, overcome, and outsmart the decider of our species. If not, you're doomed to Rope. Did I use that term correctly? I have a friend whom I've tutored who is 5,3, 240lbs, Bald (Not the good kind), with an average 5' dick. His first wife was so un-attracted to him he lost her to a 300lb bull dike.......He now turns over a new female about twice a year, and they fuck like rabbits (I know, Ive witnessed it, he is an animal). Step into the light brothers, get some game, you may get some pussy.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Friendly reminder that most incels shower and shave, and most incels don't get eye fucked by even 6's 5's, or even 3's. I've read PUA guides saying be confident and maintain eye contact, when I maintain eye contact women just look away in a negative and masculine (hostile) manner.

If you want to post your PUA scam books here, you may do so, but you will need to do so with another account, and in a way that is less manblaming, as I have banned your current one.

Also, most women don't seem to have awareness of their own looks level, ie. obese female 2's expect lvl 10 males. So females would only eyefuck chad and not subchad, since females don't seem to acknowledge their own looks level ever. Claiming that incels only lust for 10s is an inversion, in reality it's females, but I will give a second chance since you claim to want to help incels ascend, but for your second account I recommend not as much fake news of the mainstream narrative, although I understand that people are brainwashed by the media's overemphasis of ER (who was not provably trucel), thus I forgive you.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Friendly reminder that most incels shower and shave, and most incels don't get eye fucked by even 6's 5's, or even 3's. I've read PUA guides saying be confident and maintain eye contact, when I maintain eye contact women just look away in a negative and masculine (hostile) manner.

If you want to post your PUA scam books here, you may do so, but you will need to do so with another account, and in a way that is less manblaming, as I have banned your current one.

Also, most women don't seem to have awareness of their own looks level, ie. obese female 2's expect lvl 10 males. So females would only eyefuck chad and not subchad, since females don't seem to acknowledge their own looks level ever. Claiming that incels only lust for 10s is an inversion, in reality it's females, but I will give a second chance since you claim to want to help incels ascend, but for your second account I recommend not as much fake news of the mainstream narrative, although I understand that people are brainwashed by the media's overemphasis of ER (who was not provably trucel), thus I forgive you.
What about Alec minassian?