Am I a simp for this?

Incel29

Some prick
I helped a female friend cheat on a test by helping her last week. She doesn't have a boyfriend and seems to like me. I think she is a genuinely nice person and around my age. Is this simpish behaviour or should I ask her out and ascend?

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
Have sex with her. Return to us and tell everything in details.

P.S. or fail. Return to us and tell everything in details.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
It's not as bad as getting used for money. Personally, I wouldn't do favors for females who don't do any (sexual) favors for me, so I'd have let her fail.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
You really shouldn't worry about that. This should go without saying - if it really seems like she likes you, there's a chance you might not be an incel after all and were just deluded all along. So ask her out already for fucksakes! With good luck, you'll be able to move on from this terrible illness into the next stage of your life. You should absolutely give it a try. But if it works out, don't come back to tell about it like a douche, either.

King Abazo

Flip the script Hawk style, be badass
Do not make quick decisions, you do not ask her out immediately. Get to know her first. Ask her if she would like to hang out in her spare time. Start with playing cards, watching movies or going out to eat first. Sexual things can wait. Take your time, it can take a very long time until she is ready. Make yourself interesting.

I believe in you, I believe you will succeed. The victory will be yours. She's lucky you like her. You have a good heart.

Do or do not, there is no try. Doubt only leads to failure, be confident.

Last edited:

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
I helped a female friend cheat on a test by helping her last week. She doesn't have a boyfriend and seems to like me. I think she is a genuinely nice person and around my age. Is this simpish behaviour or should I ask her out and ascend?
You are a simp because ultimately deep down you see her as a romantic prospect and justify it by calling her your foid "friend". Ask yourself, would you have helped your fat ugly male friend similarly in similar capacity and zeal in the exact same situation and manner ? If the answer is no, you simped. If yes, you're lying to yourself. Is simping like this bad ? No. But is it gonna ruin you sooner or later ? Statistics and probability says yes, unless she's into you romantically in which case you shouldn't be here on this site.

Everythingcel

Incels.Net Regular
Ask her out if you like her. But if she declines no longer help her. She's not entitled your help or friendship.

Unless you are okay with just being friends. But genuinely. Not friend but 'maybe soneday' gf.

Also ask yourself, do you think she would help you cheat?. Is the friendship mutually beneficial? Is she there for you as much as you are for her? Just some things to think about if sge declines and wants to remain friends.

Women are even priviliged in friendships because the guy spends years hoping so puts her on pedestal treating her better than would male friends.