Am I a creep?

I joined Tinder about a month ago, I only got a few matches. Only one responded to my messages but I was still excited because she was a solid 7. We carried on a conversation for a few weeks and she seemed nice and smart (as much as they can be). Then she just randomly unmatched me. I had saved her pictures to my phone in anticipation for this weeks ago, is it weird that I still have them and look at them?

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
You are supposed to score as many as possible and there is a big difference between 1 and 0. Of course, you feel serious about that last one.

If she doesn't do what she can to be as close to you as possible, she isn't into you. Period.

lordcel

BANNED
Which area are you in? Is it dense? By the way, I've used tinder before, got laid from it, wasn't worth the effort. Anyway, if you want to get some, just don't spend too much time chatting. Get them to go out with you within a few messages. If you want a relationship, same thing applies. If your area is desnsely populated, even if you aren't chad, you may still get matches and messages. I live in a small town and it only took me a year of tinder to get some. Just remember to avoid saying sexual ѕhit right away and also avoid saying hi, how are you... Best things that work is along the lines of hi (her name), I'd like for us to (insert non sexual activity+time) sometime to get to know each other better. If you come up with an interesting activity, something that is very public/easy to go to. You will get to at least meet up most of the time. Then think of it as practice, don't care how far you get with her. You'l eventually get better at speaking to women. Good luck. As for getting laid... well... if you happen to be in an intimate situation, start by rubbing her arm and if she stares at you for a while (signals you to kiss her), do it. Don't ask for sex, just kind of go as far as she wants you to go. Girls will basically put your hand on their vagina if they want you to touch them. it's not rocket science. Regardless, good luck, it will take practice, you will fail. Accept it and grind.

Supercellulardevice said:
I joined Tinder about a month ago, I only got a few matches. Only one responded to my messages but I was still excited because she was a solid 7. We carried on a conversation for a few weeks and she seemed nice and smart (as much as they can be). Then she just randomly unmatched me. I had saved her pictures to my phone in anticipation for this weeks ago, is it weird that I still have them and look at them?
Not if it's only been a month. Four or five months, then yes.

copycatcul

I'm on tinder and they randomly unmatch me sometimes but an old friend of mine (female lesbian) sometimes matches with the same girls I do and they disappear for her as well so we assume they were fakes and got taken down.

Don't hang on to those photos they won't bring her back. Move on.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
AHumanWoman said:
You're not a creep for saving her pictures... you're a creep for rating her based on her looks.
Implying there is something else to rate on Tinder.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I know there was a dumb c*nt here and tremor had to delete her post. I don't blame him for deleting her stupid post, but I feel it needs to be addressed because it seems like ѕhit-stains like her never seem to learn anything outside of their own narcissistic bubbles.

IT IS NOT CREEPY TO RATE A WOMAN BASED ON LOOKS.

1. IT WAS TINDER, THERE IS NO TEXT ON THE WEBSITE TO JUDGE "MUH PERSONALITEEE" BY. ITS A WEBSITE FOR LOOKS AND CASUAL HOOKUPS.
2. HE IS MALE. MALES ARE NATURALLY ATTRACTED TO FEMALES. BUT I GUESS BEING MALE IS CREEPY 2019.
3. 2019 IS SO BACKWARDS THAT WOMEN CAN JUDGE MALES BY LOOKS AND ONLY DATE GOOD LOOKING CHADS, AND EVEN IF A MALE TRANNYMAXXES IS STILL NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX DRIVE UNLESS OF COURSE, FAGMAXXED, WOMEN AND FAGS ARE ALLOWED TO BE RUDE BULLIES WITH INFINITE SEX DRIVE, AND OFTEN JUDGE MALES BY LOOKS AND LOOKS ALONE, BUT IF A MALE DOES IT ITS AUTOMATICALLY "CREEPY'. 2019 IS NORTH KOREA WHERE feminiѕt LANDWHALES ARE THE DICTATOR OF THESE LANDS.