Am an Incel?

love

Femoid
AfricanCel said:
love said:
AfricanCel said:
Damn bro, you must have lived a tough life. Your definitely Incel, I won't say your ugly, no homo, but your not good looking enough to get the attention of an average foid. I totally understand your struggle man, It's become extremely hard to be a man, only option is to cope with this ѕhit show of a life. Your welcome here brother.
He’s very attractive. What are you talking about?
Women don't always mean what they say. I've had girls call me attractive, but when I asked them out, they rejected me.
Because dating isn’t based on looks duh.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
AfricanCel said:
love said:
He’s very attractive. What are you talking about?
Women don't always mean what they say. I've had girls call me attractive, but when I asked them out, they rejected me.
Actually it is. Men do care about looks slightly, but its mainly women who are obsessed with looks.

Zenomobean

Well I guess incel is more of a mindset, lots of people can be very lonely without being dubbed incel and your not conventionally unattractive, but I don't think being stereotypically ugly would qualify you anyway (ER was a conventionally attractive incel). Seems more of a question of whether you despise the female gender because of lack of desired sexual contact and affection?

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
AfricanCel said:
Actually it is. Men do care about looks slightly, but its mainly women who are obsessed with looks.
No. Women actually care less about looks. It’s scientifically proved by many.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Fake science and fake news.

Real science is pig woman experiment.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:

No. I think it’s fake.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:

No. I think it’s fake.
Uh no its real. Common sense would dictate that it is real.

This is because, 80/20 rule. 80% of males have no options, so will settle for 0/10 female. Females have infinite options and thus infinite demands.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:

No. I think it’s fake.

This is because, 80/20 rule. 80% of males have no options, so will settle for 0/10 female. Females have infinite options and thus infinite demands.
How come I can’t get a prince? Or a really rich guy? Why can’t I have Ed Sherran? Why can’t I have a really sexy guy?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
No. I think it’s fake.

How come I can’t get a prince? Or a really rich guy? Why can’t I have Ed Sherran? Why can’t I have a really sexy guy?
An excellent demonstration of the Female mindset.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:

You told me I have infinite options. Where are they?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Doesnt mean litterally, since there are only 7.75 billion people right now. But I'd say you have a solid 10% who who'd date you pretty easily, thats about 700 million people.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Doesnt mean litterally, since there are only 7.75 billion people right now. But I'd say you have a solid 10% who who'd date you pretty easily, thats about 700 million people.
That’s not a big number

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
That’s not a big number
Having 10% of the population as dating options is quite huge, especially compared to the 0% that incels have.

Also I update this to 40%. Dont want fake news after all, and I forgot that 30% of males are incel, thus available.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
That’s not a big number
Having 10% of the population as dating options is quite huge, especially compared to the 0% that incels have.
Want to do a tinder experiment with you? I have declared myself successful in all so far.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
That’s not a big number
Want to do a tinder experiment with you? I have declared myself successful in all so far.
Not yet but perhaps in the future. Right now I am focused on bettering myself and dont wish the stress and heartbreak of modern romantic insanity and chaos.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Not yet but perhaps in the future. Right now I am focused on bettering myself and dont wish the stress and heartbreak of modern romantic insanity and chaos.
How are you bettering yourself? also how is it stressful and heartbreaking for you? I'm doing the work.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
How are you bettering yourself? also how is it stressful and heartbreaking for you? I'm doing the work.
Bettering myself by focusing on working at home and being mgtow. I think you underestimate the problems that heartbreak can cause. It can ruin someones motivation, they can lose their job, lose motivation to even try, etc. Really can be a hazard for productivity.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Bettering myself by focusing on working at home and being mgtow. I think you underestimate the problems that heartbreak can cause. It can ruin someones motivation, they can lose their job, lose motivation to even try, etc. Really can be a hazard for productivity.
So you dont want a gf?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
So you dont want a gf?
I do. But realistically, i know, as incel, mostly i will be rejected and that will damage my focus and productivity.