Am an Incel?

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
That’s like an extra foot taller than most girls
Girls demand guys who are taller than other guys, not girls. Its like how girls demand a guy to be funny, even if the girl is unfunny.
no its about how tall you are to the girl. height, sex, and walking in public holding hands in based on height. if your too tall its too hard to kiss, have sex, or hand hands with height difference.
Incels lose no matter what. If 5'10 girls will say too short. If 6'5 girls will say too tall.
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
He wasn't an incel in the first place then.
Ascension is something impossible for the likes of us.
He had sex late and had one other gf before me and he’s almost 30....
I haven't had sex. And I'm late...
Incels don't have any of those UNLESS, it was a prostitute.
(Yeah I don't believe such guys are fakecels)
Your also younger. He didn’t have sex until he was in his twenties
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Username6321 said:
n which social situations are you flirting? Parties, school, work...? Cold approaching should never be done, your only reward will be #metoo.
As for the thinking, I've noticed that at least some "incels" keep putting women on a pedestal and that they're completely deprived of any sort of pride and masculine character traits such putting yourself first. Even I with my damaged physical health still go to the gym, attend church etc. You guys have a concept called "LDAR" which is a goodbye to all self-respect essentially. You say this world is so shitty and that your life is no longer worth to take care of because of your lack of female attention.
Women never approach incels. Only Chad can afford to not put women on a pedestal and wait for females to approach. Although incels lose either way.
 

love

Femoid
Username6321 said:
TheUnworthy said:
Username6321 said:
Most "incel selfies" I have seen are 5, 6 and 7.
"Ascension" (By that you mean getting a girlfriend and/or sexual relations) is very much possible for the most of you if you change your thinking patterns and give up on the toxic nihilism.

The only ones who really have greatly reduced chances are the disfigured, those with chronic/serious illnesses and severe forms of mental disorders.
I mean getting a relationship of course. Taking in count I approve prostitution, is relationship to me.
I want to know how is related our way of thinking to this?
I don't act like a cynical dude when I'm flirting, I let out my standard persona.
Our nihilism is form because of the lack of a girlfriend and the mistreatment at the hands of women.
If there was a way to Ascend (which there is not), believe me many of us wouldn't be Incels on the first place.
In which social situations are you flirting? Parties, school, work...? Cold approaching should never be done, your only reward will be #metoo.
As for the thinking, I've noticed that at least some "incels" keep putting women on a pedestal and that they're completely deprived of any sort of pride and masculine character traits such putting yourself first. Even I with my damaged physical health still go to the gym, attend church etc. You guys have a concept called "LDAR" which is a goodbye to all self-respect essentially. You say this world is so shitty and that your life is no longer worth to take care of because of your lack of female attention.
Flirting at work is not appropriate. It’s considered sexual harassment and they loose the job so I would not suggest flirting st work.
 

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Girls demand guys who are taller than other guys, not girls. Its like how girls demand a guy to be funny, even if the girl is unfunny.
no its about how tall you are to the girl. height, sex, and walking in public holding hands in based on height. if your too tall its too hard to kiss, have sex, or hand hands with height difference.
Incels lose no matter what. If 5'10 girls will say too short. If 6'5 girls will say too tall.
You can win
 

TheUnworthy

Well-Known Member
Username6321 said:
TheUnworthy said:
Username6321 said:
Most "incel selfies" I have seen are 5, 6 and 7.
"Ascension" (By that you mean getting a girlfriend and/or sexual relations) is very much possible for the most of you if you change your thinking patterns and give up on the toxic nihilism.

The only ones who really have greatly reduced chances are the disfigured, those with chronic/serious illnesses and severe forms of mental disorders.
I mean getting a relationship of course. Taking in count I approve prostitution, is relationship to me.
I want to know how is related our way of thinking to this?
I don't act like a cynical dude when I'm flirting, I let out my standard persona.
Our nihilism is form because of the lack of a girlfriend and the mistreatment at the hands of women.
If there was a way to Ascend (which there is not), believe me many of us wouldn't be Incels on the first place.
In which social situations are you flirting? Parties, school, work...? Cold approaching should never be done, your only reward will be #metoo.
As for the thinking, I've noticed that at least some "incels" keep putting women on a pedestal and that they're completely deprived of any sort of pride and masculine character traits such putting yourself first. Even I with my damaged physical health still go to the gym, attend church etc. You guys have a concept called "LDAR" which is a goodbye to all self-respect essentially. You say this world is so shitty and that your life is no longer worth to take care of because of your lack of female attention.
The world is shitty and so is life. Do I decide not to take a bath or use perfume? Absolutely no.
I'm obsessed with being clean so believe me, it's not about being dirty or that I don't take care of myself.
Quite the opposite as I said.
Chad can afford not putting women on a pedestal, and so can normies since they get a girlfriend eventually.
Incels don't get anything, that's why we put women on a pedestal as you said.
I mostly flirt on dating apps and on certain locations.
I of course get ghosted in any situation
 

TheUnworthy

Well-Known Member
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
He had sex late and had one other gf before me and he’s almost 30....
I haven't had sex. And I'm late...
Incels don't have any of those UNLESS, it was a prostitute.
(Yeah I don't believe such guys are fakecels)
Your also younger. He didn’t have sex until he was in his twenties
The average start at 13 here, I'm late.
If we speak about The West, is 16 so I would be late there as well.
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
I haven't had sex. And I'm late...
Incels don't have any of those UNLESS, it was a prostitute.
(Yeah I don't believe such guys are fakecels)
Your also younger. He didn’t have sex until he was in his twenties
The average start at 13 here, I'm late.
If we speak about The West, is 16 so I would be late there as well.
We weren’t talking about you lol.
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
The average start at 13 here, I'm late.
If we speak about The West, is 16 so I would be late there as well.
We weren’t talking about you lol.
What I meant is that he wasn't an Incel, despite of being late.
He was pretty late. He also has only had 2 gf and no other dates.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
We weren’t talking about you lol.
What I meant is that he wasn't an Incel, despite of being late.
He was pretty late. He also has only had 2 gf and no other dates.
If real girlfriend, then not incel.

The only experience of a "girlfriend" I had was a nagging junkie always demanding money from me and always giving excuses why she cant sleep with me at night. Wish I saw MGTOW videos far sooner.
 

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
What I meant is that he wasn't an Incel, despite of being late.
He was pretty late. He also has only had 2 gf and no other dates.
If real girlfriend, then not incel.

The only experience of a "girlfriend" I had was a nagging junkie always demanding money from me and always giving excuses why she cant sleep with me at night. Wish I saw MGTOW videos far sooner.
If homeless men and mental with disabilities can do it so can you
 

BrettyBoy

Well-Known Member
love said:
BrettyBoy said:
Let’s hope it isn’t over, man. Female standards are sky high to the point where it’s even over for many average men.
My boyfriend is an average guy. Actually I think he may have been a former incel without knowing it.
Not every man is that lucky though.
 

love

Femoid
BrettyBoy said:
love said:
BrettyBoy said:
Let’s hope it isn’t over, man. Female standards are sky high to the point where it’s even over for many average men.
My boyfriend is an average guy. Actually I think he may have been a former incel without knowing it.
Not every man is that lucky though.
To be with me? No he’s extremely lucky lol
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
He was pretty late. He also has only had 2 gf and no other dates.
If real girlfriend, then not incel.

The only experience of a "girlfriend" I had was a nagging junkie always demanding money from me and always giving excuses why she cant sleep with me at night. Wish I saw MGTOW videos far sooner.
If homeless men and mental with disabilities can do it so can you
So the logic goes, unfortunately incel seems to be a curse and outside the realm of conventional logic.
 

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
If real girlfriend, then not incel.

The only experience of a "girlfriend" I had was a nagging junkie always demanding money from me and always giving excuses why she cant sleep with me at night. Wish I saw MGTOW videos far sooner.
If homeless men and mental with disabilities can do it so can you
So the logic goes, unfortunately incel seems to be a curse and outside the realm of conventional logic.
I think there are other factors. However I still don’t understand the phenomenon because homeless people also have severe trauma and experiences. Most also lack social skills and have mental health concerns. They usually have poor hygiene. The only thing left is to circle around personality?
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
If homeless men and mental with disabilities can do it so can you
So the logic goes, unfortunately incel seems to be a curse and outside the realm of conventional logic.
I think there are other factors. However I still don’t understand the phenomenon because homeless people also have severe trauma and experiences. Most also lack social skills and have mental health concerns. They usually have poor hygiene. The only thing left is to circle around personality?
Again, its a supernatural thing. But in this day and age, everyone is religious and dont believe in supernatural things.

Religious people and scientists have the same close-minded attitude. I have been to church. They tell me miracles arent real because the Bible says miracles wont be real until Christ comes again. Actually religious are more closeminded than atheists imo. I knew some atheists who believe supeernatural and paranormal stuff is real.
 

AfricanCel

Well-Known Member
love said:
AfricanCel said:
Damn bro, you must have lived a tough life. Your definitely Incel, I won't say your ugly, no homo, but your not good looking enough to get the attention of an average foid. I totally understand your struggle man, It's become extremely hard to be a man, only option is to cope with this ѕhit show of a life. Your welcome here brother.
He’s very attractive. What are you talking about?
Women don't always mean what they say. I've had girls call me attractive, but when I asked them out, they rejected me.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
AfricanCel said:
love said:
AfricanCel said:
Damn bro, you must have lived a tough life. Your definitely Incel, I won't say your ugly, no homo, but your not good looking enough to get the attention of an average foid. I totally understand your struggle man, It's become extremely hard to be a man, only option is to cope with this ѕhit show of a life. Your welcome here brother.
He’s very attractive. What are you talking about?
Women don't always mean what they say. I've had girls call me attractive, but when I asked them out, they rejected me.
Same as me.
 
Top