Am an Incel?

Ari979

Incels.Net Junior
Give it to me straight. I'm 6'1. Yet I am single and lonely. I need to know where I stand

http://imgur.com/a/TwBAGBA

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Damn bro, you must have lived a tough life. Your definitely Incel, I won't say your ugly, no homo, but your not good looking enough to get the attention of an average foid. I totally understand your struggle man, It's become extremely hard to be a man, only option is to cope with this shit show of a life. Your welcome here brother.

Ari979

Incels.Net Junior
AfricanCel said:
Damn bro, you must have lived a tough life. Your definitely Incel, I won't say your ugly, no homo, but your not good looking enough to get the attention of an average foid. I totally understand your struggle man, It's become extremely hard to be a man, only option is to cope with this ѕhit show of a life. Your welcome here brother.
Dang... Should I hang myself?

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
No dude, you have good facial features and you are tall.

I dislike the full-beard though, because you don't have a good enough "stubble" (I'm not sure what the right english word is here ... but basically the beard is not growing everywhere).

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Ari979 said:
AfricanCel said:
Damn bro, you must have lived a tough life. Your definitely Incel, I won't say your ugly, no homo, but your not good looking enough to get the attention of an average foid. I totally understand your struggle man, It's become extremely hard to be a man, only option is to cope with this ѕhit show of a life. Your welcome here brother.
Dang... Should I hang myself?
no man.

love

Femoid
AfricanCel said:
He’s very attractive. What are you talking about?

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Let’s hope it isn’t over, man. Female standards are sky high to the point where it’s even over for many average men.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
tremor said:
Pick one.
That’s like an extra foot taller than most girls
Girls demand guys who are taller than other guys, not girls. Its like how girls demand a guy to be funny, even if the girl is unfunny.
no its about how tall you are to the girl. height, sex, and walking in public holding hands in based on height. if your too tall its too hard to kiss, have sex, or hand hands with height difference.

love

Femoid
BrettyBoy said:
Let’s hope it isn’t over, man. Female standards are sky high to the point where it’s even over for many average men.
My boyfriend is an average guy. Actually I think he may have been a former incel without knowing it.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
BrettyBoy said:
My boyfriend is an average guy. Actually I think he may have been a former incel without knowing it.
He wasn't an incel in the first place then.
Ascension is something impossible for the likes of us.

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
BrettyBoy said:
He had sex late and had one other gf before me and he’s almost 30....

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
He had sex late and had one other gf before me and he’s almost 30....
I haven't had sex. And I'm late...
Incels don't have any of those UNLESS, it was a prostіtute.
(Yeah I don't believe such guys are fakecels)

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
BrettyBoy said:
Most "incel selfies" I have seen are 5, 6 and 7.
"Ascension" (By that you mean getting a girlfriend and/or sexual relations) is very much possible for the most of you if you change your thinking patterns and give up on the toxic nihilism.

The only ones who really have greatly reduced chances are the disfigured, those with chronic/serious illnesses and severe forms of mental disorders.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
Username6321 said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
"Ascension" (By that you mean getting a girlfriend and/or sexual relations) is very much possible for the most of you if you change your thinking patterns and give up on the toxic nihilism.

The only ones who really have greatly reduced chances are the disfigured, those with chronic/serious illnesses and severe forms of mental disorders.
I mean getting a relationship of course. Taking in count I approve prostіtution, is relationship to me.
I want to know how is related our way of thinking to this?
I don't act like a cynical dude when I'm flirting, I let out my standard persona.
Our nihilism is form because of the lack of a girlfriend and the mistreatment at the hands of women.
If there was a way to Ascend (which there is not), believe me many of us wouldn't be Incels on the first place.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
TheUnworthy said:
Username6321 said:
TheUnworthy said:

I mean getting a relationship of course. Taking in count I approve prostіtution, is relationship to me.
I want to know how is related our way of thinking to this?
I don't act like a cynical dude when I'm flirting, I let out my standard persona.
Our nihilism is form because of the lack of a girlfriend and the mistreatment at the hands of women.
If there was a way to Ascend (which there is not), believe me many of us wouldn't be Incels on the first place.
In which social situations are you flirting? Parties, school, work...? Cold approaching should never be done, your only reward will be #metoo.
As for the thinking, I've noticed that at least some "incels" keep putting women on a pedestal and that they're completely deprived of any sort of pride and masculine character traits such putting yourself first. Even I with my damaged physical health still go to the gym, attend church etc. You guys have a concept called "LDAR" which is a goodbye to all self-respect essentially. You say this world is so shitty and that your life is no longer worth to take care of because of your lack of female attention.