Always Fight In Home

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
wakame said:
kalekow said:
We're having fights in home all the time. I feel awful. My parents are so abusive. I've done messed up stuff. But, they're way too harsh to me.
What you do ?
I get angry and fight back. I know I need to be calm and collected. But it's impossible for me.
I can relate, it´s like having someone spit directly to your face, and you don´t retaliate.
You HAVE to retaliate, or you are left with your pride crushed.
Just by the fact that such an event took place, its already a shitty memory, so might aswell go ahead and end it yourself by fighting back.

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
you have to leave them. they will continue to intoxinate your beeing until youre so depressed you either kill them in rage or kill yourself. try to ignore them as possible DONT REACT EMOTIONAL. always stay cool and build up a mental barriere between their words and your inner beeing.

Saint Mentalcel

ERmaxxing with Saint Rodger
My mother gets verbally abusive at times and that's when I have to back talk to her because that's not how a parent should act, I don't give a fuck if she ends up disliking me or something. But if she pushes it, I might attempt a murder/suіcіde in Minecraft..... I've grown long and tired of people treating me like dirt and I'm gonna snap.

kalekow

Incels.Net Junior
My mother gets verbally abusive at times and that's when I have to back talk to her because that's not how a parent should act, I don't give a fuck if she ends up disliking me or something. But if she pushes it, I might attempt a murder/suіcіde in Minecraft..... I've grown long and tired of people treating me like dirt and I'm gonna snap.
I can relate.