Also

shikamaru

Femoid
I’ve always wondered...what is the reason behind the names Chad & Stacy ?? Why are incels racist ?? Why don’t they like curvy (or in you guys’ language, obese landwhales) ?

shikamaru

Femoid
Well, that's a part of the joke.

If this is what your thinking results in, you shouldn't do that.
Just because you don’t find me attractive doesn’t mean I’m gonna hide my face lol. A profile picture is meant for yourself to be in it. You chose to do otherwise & thats your prerogative. I chose to do what I like, which is be myself.

Che

Staff
Just because you don’t find me attractive doesn’t mean I’m gonna hide my face lol. A profile picture is meant for yourself to be in it. You chose to do otherwise & thats your prerogative. I chose to do what I like, which is be myself.
Nobody here allowed to post there face even if they are 10/10 in looks, nobody finds you unattractive lol

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I never said I didn't like it.

shikamaru

Femoid
I never said I didn't like it.
So then it should be no complaints. I’ll be honest & admit I’ve lurked this site a few times & have always felt like to some degree I understand y’all. So I decided to finally register to open dialogue & get my questions answered. I’m not tryna date anyone, nor fish for money from anyone. Lol that’s just how I am. I didn’t know using actual selfies weren’t allowed, so now that I know, I’ll act accordingly. You literally could’ve just said that instead of being rude lol.

shikamaru

Femoid
Nobody here allowed to post there face even if they are 10/10 in looks, nobody finds you unattractive lol
Didn’t know that lol because there’s a couple women I’ve seen on here with what I’d assume is a selfie as their profile pic. But like I said, now that I know I’ll oblige lol.