All the "different" guys women are attracted to look like they could be brothers

Doug

Incels.Net Junior
If you browse Subs like ladyboners you will see lots of men who have at least 3-4 Features which look always equal

White (sometimes also latino, rarely a black man)

Tall

Hunter eyes

high or at least prominent-defined cheekbones

Wide or at least squarish, angular jaw

Harmonious nose

Full hairline

Compact midface or at least decent FWHR

The only real difference you see is hair, eye color between most guys, their facial dimorphism is almost always identical

JFL at believing that "women are all individual beings with individual tastes" bullcrap

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
lordoftheincels said:
All women want chad.

The invidual tastes are when it comes to subChads and below.
Where I am, even with the Subchads and below, women like the same types of men. Anybody who falls outside of the two or three types is finished.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Hehe, ever WONDER, maybe all these "chads" are almost like CLONES? Or share their genetic traits from the same original sources from centuries ago? Makes ya wonder..

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
It's written in their genetic coding to want chads with Chad features. All those described physical traits hint at genetic superiority. This further proves that personality is not important.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Depends. Nigger Chads, Arab Chads and White Chads look quite different from each other.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
Depends. Nigger Chads, Arab Chads and White Chads look quite different from each other.
Face over race, but I'd argue white Chad always wins.
Agree, but I see many nigger and Arab Chads with attractive bitches.

lookingforanincel

Incels.Net Junior
I work for a TV company in the UK who are looking to make a documentary about Incels and are interested to get different view points to shape our idea.

Please get in touch if you would be happy to speak further.