All people who hate incels are subhuman.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
To be human is to have empathy and glory. Nowadays with feminiѕts and SJW they preach equality and pursuit of happiness. Negroes are given diplomas and tests slanted in their favor just because they are viewed as having a disadvantage.

Yet what about incels? Why are we hated by the so called SJW brigade? They give everyone else equality except us. When we have more of a disadvantage than some Negro Chad with a big dick who goes around fuсking 50 women in one month.

How are we expected to have a career, or focus and study when we are constantly feeling unloved, unwanted, and constantly sexually frustrated and toxic. Why are we not viewed as having a disadvantage. How can someone think clear or behave according to feminiѕt social norms when they are incel. feminiѕts who say women should go around wearing sexy clothes yet blame us for lusting after them.

Some of it just seems beyond evil. Like the ones who go and bully us and make fun of us for being incel. They are beyond evil, they are subhuman. Whatever happened to having sympathy for the unfortunate. There are three types of non-incels: 1. The sympathetic guy who gets laid who wants to help us get laid. 2. The kind of ignorant person who doesn't understand or get the struggles we have to go through. And doesn't understand how toxic sexual frustration feels and how much it damages the psyche. Then the second kind of person is even worse. 3. This is the worst of the bunch. The person who thinks its funny we are incel and likes to bully us and make us feel even worse. This kind of person is subhuman and deserves to burn in hell for many, many years.

deadbatteries

Incels.Net Junior
i think realising that the feeling of being unloved, unwanted and sexually frustrated is not feelings that are exclusive to incels is important. thats a step to realising that u arent alone despite your difference with people.. i think compassion and empathy is the way to move forward and communicate with people however i can understand why that is difficult when you are faced with people who have deep rooted hatred or prejudiced views.

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
As a Blackpill myself, I know that People only show Love and Care about good Looking people in this world being Men or Women, since being Unnatractive and Incel Is Highly correlated, its probably the reason why we get alot of hate, we live in a blame the person society, they sometimes wanna make us feel like its our fault that we are unnatractive in this Lottery unfair life, I am also a Strong Athiest, because i know that no so called loving and caring god would put someone through the Torture and Lonliness that being unnatractive brings, so to awnser your question, why do incels get alot of hate, its because we are butt fuсking ugly, do you think a bunch of male models who were complaining that they couldnt get laid would get hate? no, they would they get a bunch of pusѕy thrown at them from all different angles.
As a kid in my early years, i grew up thinking that girls were somehow more "innocent" than us men, now as a fully grown man, i see that girls are just as much of scumbags as men could ever be if not worse, thats why it pisses me off when angels are always displayed as women in ficion and satan is always gotta be a man, the time for me to purchase a firearm and blow my brains out is getting closer and closer to be honest

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
deadbatteries said:
i think realising that the feeling of being unloved, unwanted and sexually frustrated is not feelings that are exclusive to incels is important. thats a step to realising that u arent alone despite your difference with people.. i think compassion and empathy is the way to move forward and communicate with people however i can understand why that is difficult when you are faced with people who have deep rooted hatred or prejudiced views.
Someone who is unloved and sexually frustrated is an incel. Unless its a chad who went to a bar one night and got unlucky. But chances are he will get laid in a few days.

There are actually a lot more incels than society wants to admit. Its just people are weak cucks and beta male pussies so are afraid of the social stigma of identifying as incel. So cucks who get laid once every ten years act like life is great and that incel doesn't exist.

MGTOW is the same as incel but doesn't want to identify as, because of Eliot Rodgers. To be honest, I think Eliot was a bit too fargone, he wanted to torture and kill his fellow virgins which is horrible. Even more ridiculous he wanted to send all women to concentration camps, which is probably the gayest thing i ever heard. He was clearly crazy, not exactly the best role model for incels, but he made it well known and mainstream. He was to incels what Buffalo Bill was to transsexuals, kind of a total stain and making society think we are all abominations. Although at least he wasn't as ugly as Buffalo Bill so at least there's that.
LonelyGuy said:
As a Blackpill myself, I know that People only show Love and Care about good Looking people in this world being Men or Women, since being Unnatractive and Incel Is Highly correlated, its probably the reason why we get alot of hate, we live in a blame the person society, they sometimes wanna make us feel like its our fault that we are unnatractive in this Lottery unfair life, I am also a Strong Athiest, because i know that no so called loving and caring god would put someone through the Torture and Lonliness that being unnatractive brings, so to awnser your question, why do incels get alot of hate, its because we are butt fuсking ugly, do you think a bunch of male models who were complaining that they couldnt get laid would get hate? no, they would they get a bunch of pusѕy thrown at them from all different angles.
Yeah people tell me I hate people too much and that is why I'm alone. When I used to be nothing but nice and still got rejected. People always victim-blame these days.
As a kid in my early years, i grew up thinking that girls were somehow more "innocent" than us men, now as a fully grown man, i see that girls are just as much of scumbags as men could ever be if not worse, thats why it pisses me off when angels are always displayed as women in ficion and satan is always gotta be a man, the time for me to purchase a firearm and blow my brains out is getting closer and closer to be honest
It's always such a waste. People always choose the selfish path instead of the Noble one.

Virg22

Incels.Net Junior
I go to therapy regularly to get by in college. I've accepted that people are ѕhit, and regardless of what I do I'm going to be alone. Instead of just dwelling I'm determined to go to college and make a decent income so I can enjoy my life doing stuff by myself. No one is better company than myself anyway. :p I almost have a degree too. I'm approaching 30 and have pretty much wasted the entirety of my young adulthood just being miserable because I cant find a mate and am lonely. Once you accept being by yourself and eliminate the reliance on other people you actually do feel better. Not perfect, but better. I dont think about just dying every day at least...

Incelboy420

Incels.Net Junior
Maybe you guys should just stop being fuсking toxic and get a life. People don't like you because you're a bunch of racists and sexists who believe that women are evil and that if you have sex you are a "Chad". You are all retarted hypocrites, thinking that you could get a girlfriend while saying that women should be fuсking eradicated from the earth. You are all stupid. If you actually tried to get a good personality and tried to socialize then you might actually have friends.

deselected

Incels.Net Junior
Thanks Virg22, that's helped me understand my life a bit more. I'm accepting I'll live and probably die alone, without offspring or family. Charles Darwin kind of comforts me...

lennythechad

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
To be human is to have empathy and glory. Nowadays with feminiѕts and SJW they preach equality and pursuit of happiness. Negroes are given diplomas and tests slanted in their favor just because they are viewed as having a disadvantage.

Yet what about incels? Why are we hated by the so called SJW brigade? They give everyone else equality except us. When we have more of a disadvantage than some Negro Chad with a big dick who goes around fuсking 50 women in one month.

How are we expected to have a career, or focus and study when we are constantly feeling unloved, unwanted, and constantly sexually frustrated and toxic. Why are we not viewed as having a disadvantage. How can someone think clear or behave according to feminiѕt social norms when they are incel. feminiѕts who say women should go around wearing sexy clothes yet blame us for lusting after them.

Some of it just seems beyond evil. Like the ones who go and bully us and make fun of us for being incel. They are beyond evil, they are subhuman. Whatever happened to having sympathy for the unfortunate. There are three types of non-incels: 1. The sympathetic guy who gets laid who wants to help us get laid. 2. The kind of ignorant person who doesn't understand or get the struggles we have to go through. And doesn't understand how toxic sexual frustration feels and how much it damages the psyche. Then the second kind of person is even worse. 3. This is the worst of the bunch. The person who thinks its funny we are incel and likes to bully us and make us feel even worse. This kind of person is subhuman and deserves to burn in hell for many, many years.

Lmao Negroes Jesus christ how pathetic do you have to be to have to use such racist words just because you can't get with a woman doesn't give you the right to be racist honestly I had pity for you incels but now I see your true colors you're nothing but a bunch of unfortunate losers who can even please a woman and resort to racist words do not become a victim of your anger channel it use it for something like art, music, bodybuilding anything. Have you ever tried considering that you are the problem? i swear its always someone else's fault with you incels

lennythechad

Incels.Net Junior
deselected said:
Thanks Virg22, that's helped me understand my life a bit more. I'm accepting I'll live and probably die alone, without offspring or family. Charles Darwin kind of comforts me...
that's a very dangerous way of thinking my dude have you ever tried prostitutes? I mean there are women out there desperate enough to suck your dick for money also have you ever tried setting your standards I dunno.. a bit lower?

bluefishermen13

Incels.Net Junior
"Someone who is unloved and sexually frustrated is an incel. Unless its a chad who went to a bar one night and got unlucky. But chances are he will get laid in a few days."

Spot on about chads who get blackpilels too, immediately i remebered lmf on youtube, and he said something he was spot on, if the top guys are getting fucked over nowadays, because feminism is a wildfire out of control, then below average men are completely fucked.

" I think Eliot was a bit too fargone"

Ellіot should have got a m60 machine gun and killed a lot more nіggers. And all the women who lose their libido when whitey complains about them.

throwaway123

Incels.Net Junior
Firstly, technically by definition, I am an incel. However, I am not ideologically included. Incel isn't just an definition, it's like an ideology. Not as structured as typical ideologies, however, there are an domiant set of beliefs I have noticed, some more extreme and arrogant than overs.

Why do people hate on incels?

1) because it's like an ideology. you guys are obsessed about sexual success, you tend be quite privileged; "baa, why aren't any girls paying any attention to me". BECAUSE OF THAT EXACT ATTITUDE, WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? Like seriously, whenever I hear incels talk, I instantly know why you're a virgin, because you tend to be spiteful, arrogant and uncharming-narcassists. And what draws people towards sex and relationships? Attraction. THOSE THINGS ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE. Looks are absolutely an factor, but if you're struggling with these contradictions within your head, how the fuck are you going to socially perform genuinely?

2) You constantly play the victim. Never heard an genuine incel who isn't privlidged, isn't playing the victim and is being down-to-earth about their situation.

3) Instead of trying harder, staying positive (as hard as it is if you feel unloved) and generally keeping focus with your goals. You identify yourself as incel, involve yourself with other people like yourself, rant on forums, get bitter, get even more bitter. It's completely pointless.

4) Unhappy about the shallowness of the conventional person? Welcome to planet earth friend. FIND SOMEONE WHO IS DOWN-TO-EARTH, INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ON FORUMS.

5) You're probably very angry at me, maybe a bit of hatered. I'm probably sub-human to you, now am I? This is the problem. How you don't see it, I really don't know.

6) Because you're focusing on irrational things like the creation of incel to begin with, instead of going out into the world and solving your problem. i've seen very ugly people get into relationships, YOU'RE NOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE, STOP CRYING, GET OFF YOUR DESK CHAIR, AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IF IT IS THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problems with your post (get ready to blow up)

"All people who hate incels are subhuman." - Stupid and spiteful comment

"Negroes are given diplomas and tests slanted in their favor just because they are viewed as having a disadvantage." - Generalization, like most incel beliefs

"Yet what about incels? Why are we hated by the so called SJW brigade? They give everyone else equality except us." They don't, they give anyone equality who ideologically work with them.

"How are we expected to have a career, or focus and study when we are constantly feeling unloved, unwanted, and constantly sexually frustrated and toxic." - This is expected of anyone, reglardless of those who deal with any mental health problems or dominating negative emotion. You're just assuming you're being identified because you constantly play victim. Another thing i've seen with incel ideology, you always think you're the victim, that people are against you. They're not, you're just unhappy and bitter.

"Some of it just seems beyond evil. Like the ones who go and bully us and make fun of us for being incel. They are beyond evil, they are subhuman." - The amount of naivety within this statement is unbeliveable. You think that's evil? To the point of being sub-human? lol, you don't have a fuсking clue what is evil is. How about you start using your head instead of flapping your gums over bullshit you literally have no idea about. Like wow, I actually cannot believe you right now.

"And doesn't understand how toxic sexual frustration feels and how much it damages the psyche." - This is probably the only sound thing you've said in this entire thread, absolutely. People who haven't struggled with social problems like these won't have a clue about how you feel. I can, know how? I've been bullied bad at school, abandoned by mother and have never had an girlfriend or sex. Sex and girlfriend doesn't really bother me mostly because i'm autistic, however its still a desire.

"This kind of person is subhuman and deserves to burn in hell for many, many years." - pfff, k. no second chances? eh? You bitter asshole. THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH INCELS!

I've read the reasoning behind people getting banned by staff members. Literally, anything that contracts your ideology.

Example - Comment: Thank you for being honest. I understand the struggle. I've had social capabilities my entire life as well, especially with the opposite sex. How do you start a relationship with someone you can't even talk to? We're still living in a society where a man is supposed to ask a woman out first. I know women that can easily speak first, and they have done so. I definitely have my shortcomings as well. Some are easily fixed, but some, like the genetics you mention, aren't as simple. I'm not sure there even is a solution. The only thing I can hope to do is not go too far down the rabbit hole. I try my darnedest to remain optimistic. Someone has to in my life. That doesn't always happen, but maybe a tiny shred of that is still left in me somewhere.

Staff comment: observer banned for downtalking genetics and making it about " social capabilities" - lol, i actually love this, not only is this pathetic, it's unintelligent. You're far too up your own arses to be rational about the world to solve your problems. Credit to Nostalgicel for being a fuсking idiot. I actually hope he is the one who bans me.

Blabla123

Incels.Net Junior
You are the only subhumans you dumb incels. Nature has created you in such an ugly and dumb way for a reason: your souls are so rotten it shouldn’t be allowed to have offspring and a family. It’s not Chads, Stacey’s, normies or cucks who are the problem, it is YOU.

Your soul’s filth just shows through your body so every decent looking woman will just run away from you as far as she can. Other people are just better than you shitstains and get what they deserve and work for.

Now fuck off and go play your video game. That’s all you’re good for anyways...

puncastle9

Incels.Net Junior
I hate all you beta males but I feel more pity for your fаg asses
Though nothing boils my blood more than SJWs and soyboys, u guys r close
but i pity u more than anything else

U guys r pissed coz u arent confident and dont get attention for thots? Then u proceed on hating them for overlooking u and choosing chads over you gay asses?
Yknow y they choose these fаg ass chads? coz they got balls
you guys have tiny ass balls compared to these chads

now if u actually wanna improve your situations, i'd advise u to do these things
workout with weights and stuff in the gym, eat a lot of meat (protein increases testosterone, hence enlarging your nuts), stop eating candies, marshmallows and soy and guess what?
u walk down your high school hallway and this chick u been fappin to, will start looking your way
eventually shes gonna try and talk to u
and u...should stop yourself from stuttering when talking to her, have self-deprecative humour and compliment her (but not every fuckin time, prolly like once in a blue moon)
only time will tell if shell jump her ass to u

AlenRomanesen

Incels.Net Junior
ALL AUSTRIAN WOMEN ARE RACIST TRADTHOTS HYPERGAMY AND GYNOCENTRISM RESULT OF CAPITALISM AND FASCISM I VE BEEN SHAMED through the society male devaulation is REAL ESPECIALLY IN RACIST COUTNRY LIKE AUSTRIA WHERE THE SOCIETY HATES ME AND CALL ME AUSLÄNDER

tyc

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
Someone who is unloved and sexually frustrated is an incel. Unless its a chad who went to a bar one night and got unlucky. But chances are he will get laid in a few days.
If there is an "unless" than the first definition is incomplete.

Since "Incel" celibacy is ultimately still self-imposed and completely voluntary (unless say, you are strapped to a bed, in solitary confinement or a paraplegic who can't make an reasonable effort to try and rаpe the nearest pedestrian) I think "SexFrus" or "UnLov" would be better terms to ID by than InCel. Truer to the definition itself, instead of a catch phrase which has floated away from its definition.
lordoftheincels said:
MGTOW is the same as incel but doesn't want to identify as, because of Eliot Rodgers.
I wouldn't say it is the same. There is overlap but MGTOW seems to be a broad umbrella about male independence simply in regards to the choice no to marry. I've seen self-ascribed MGTOWs posting that they still do things like have sex with women, have long-term relationships, even live-in girlfriends, but just take steps to avoid losing property rights or parental rights with them.

If I had to draw a parallel between MGTOW and something else it would likely be "redpill" as that is similarly broad.

Incel as I understand it, however much I disagree with the usage vs the etymology, seems to refer to extreme barriers in attaining a fulfilling romantic and/or sexual relationship? Or is that too broad?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I don't believe law of attraction is some kind of superscience. I don't think positive thinking and confidence will magically get you a girlfriend. However, the world doesn't need that kind of negative, MGTOW style thinking. Incels should never give up and have hope for a future with a better, less toxic society that cares about the needs of others.