All hail THE NEW PLAGUE! Post your pandemic phantasies.

The End

Incels.Net Regular
I thought this topic would already be posted...but I can't find it. Lately I've been having a ball imagining the possibilities the corona beer virus may cause.

1. Like what if one of us became the last person on Earth? I'd fuсking love that. I'd go into people's houses and find little their daughters' rooms and masturbate into their panties. I'd light towns on fire for the hell of it. I'd piss in the face of Christ.

2. Or what if there were only a few people left? I'd feign good intentions then tie women to stakes in the yard like dogs. Arroooo!

3. Or what if one of us got the disease and we died! That'd be the best. I'm so goddamn hardy I'd probably survive, with some lung problems no doubt.

4. I want all women to die, and then men could experience a sexless life just like us. We'll tell them they're not being confident enough for ghosts to blow them (ala ghostbusters).

The empty roads have been beautiful. I want to form the Anti-Life Party and democratically elect the eradication of all life.

The End

Incels.Net Regular
Mh as far as I heard men are more likely to die from the virus. Organ-diseases are mostly a male problem.
Okay, well that's fine. I'd hope the better odds would give us uglies a chance of scoring with girls, but as we know girls would rather be Chad's #456th than our #1.

But hey if we make enough money maybe when they get old and used up they'll briefly marry us before running off, leaving us to raise her's and Tyrone's kids for her.

wakame

Incels.Net Novice
If I the last men on Earth

1. Reads lots of books
2.do a bank robbery
3. Probably get ripped , because most of the time I gonna run for my life from women who wants my sperm.
4. Go travel .

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Based and high IQ.

I'm not so religious but I think there is a higher power, something like God that is punishing the whole world for degenerecy.
Corona chan will surely punish normies good.

StoicNihilist

Living Eugenics Advertisement. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sadly, although many will die, Corona-chan's year of retribution will eventually come to an end. Hardly enough of a death toll to unfuck the planet from mankind's bullshit.

At least the global economy will be in shambles after this is all over. This is the start of the next Great Depression. Mass starvation and lawlessness will crop up. Should be fun.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
I thought this topic would already be posted...but I can't find it. Lately I've been having a ball imagining the possibilities the corona beer virus may cause.

1. Like what if one of us became the last person on Earth? I'd fuсking love that. I'd go into people's houses and find little their daughters' rooms and masturbate into their panties. I'd light towns on fire for the hell of it. I'd piss in the face of Christ.

2. Or what if there were only a few people left? I'd feign good intentions then tie women to stakes in the yard like dogs. Arroooo!

3. Or what if one of us got the disease and we died! That'd be the best. I'm so goddamn hardy I'd probably survive, with some lung problems no doubt.

4. I want all women to die, and then men could experience a sexless life just like us. We'll tell them they're not being confident enough for ghosts to blow them (ala ghostbusters).

The empty roads have been beautiful. I want to form the Anti-Life Party and democratically elect the eradication of all life.

YES!!!
The lesser, the better quality of life for the fellowcel.
Normies are a waste of space.

StoicNihilist

Living Eugenics Advertisement. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
If the aftermath of Corona-chan's year of retribution causes societal collapse I will just sit back and watch the chaos unfold in amusement and awe.

Maybe participate myself on occasion.

TheIncelosopher

Incels.Net Novice
Thots on TikTok are licking toilet seats as "coronavirus challenge". This stupidity was popularised by Ava Louise, one of the biggest, bitchiest and most insufferable E-Thots to ever grace the Internet, to the point that even Dr. Phil himself gave up on her. This is no fantasy, this is REAL.

Good. It is hilarious lifefuel when stupid thots do God's/Darwin's hard work and smite themselves via their own stupidity. While we Incels just sit back and grab some popcorn while we watch the world burn.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1256152/coronavirus-challenge-ava-louise-US-pandemic-latest-virus-symptoms-dr-phil-tiktok

Last edited:

Devil

Incels.Net Junior
Devil said:
Mh as far as I heard men are more likely to die from the virus. Organ-diseases are mostly a male problem.
Okay, well that's fine. I'd hope the better odds would give us uglies a chance of scoring with girls, but as we know girls would rather be Chad's #456th than our #1.

But hey if we make enough money maybe when they get old and used up they'll briefly marry us before running off, leaving us to raise her's and Tyrone's kids for her.
Pandemics as big as corona are normal from time to time. Remember the bvdv virus (plague). There were many diseases like this. Mostly humankind survives even if many people die.

Sertra

Incels.Net Junior
If the aftermath of Corona-chan's year of retribution causes societal collapse I will just sit back and watch the chaos unfold in amusement and awe.

There are a few places I could go to wait it out, only needing to leave for food.

Blackguard

Elite NEET

I think your getting what you want. Even if the dow surges, it may crash and then we enter depression 2.0.
This has been forecast and it will probably be a severe recession at least.

Devil

Incels.Net Junior
I believe the virus was made in wuhan(They got laboratarys where they do researching on viruses). Probably covid 19 breaked out from there. There was a doctor who tried to warn others about the disease before the pandemic started and he was arrested for it. He died one week later but who knows why. Others say that it was because of the g5 internet. But that all are just theories.