Age of consent should be lower

Ephebophile

The only ones among us who will escape inceldom are those who aattain goos careers.

The current social norms of today dictate that we pursue women our age: so by the time we have a good career at 33 or so, we are to take brides who have already slept with dozens of men, likely have bastard children, have lost what attractiveness they have, and will never be loyal.

But this is a very new thing in the context of history. It has always been such that successful men married a young wife, much to both their pleasures, whether it be because they hardly lived past 30 at the time, the girl's family married her into his, or sincere love.

Women want resources. They want a man who can provide. They want a man who can best set their children up for success. This comes with age.

Men want fertility. They want loyalty. They want a girl who will give birth to -their- offspring. This comes with youth.

Bottom line: the union of older man and younger woman is a very natural one, one that has endured for most of human history before our culture became the poison it is today.

Discuss.

vcelguy

Lounge member
Good content, but I think you are talking about arranged marriage, because age of consent is not what you are describing. Anyway, how can someone expect "true love" when she is 18 and he is like 58? Gold digging maybe?

nicotine

BANNED
I think those laws should be completely abolished. If they were abolished, at a young enough age, she won't be able to say "no, I'm already getting with Chad." With strong marriage laws, once she realizes she married a beta she won't be able to leave you and you'll be able to discipline her when she refuses to vacuum, suck your dick, make you a sandwich, etc... In this hypothetical scenario where it's legal, you could even raise her in your house and unaware of the outside world, so she won't even know Chad exists. So pedophilia solves the problem of her upgrading to Chad, but the question of how we will get her in the first place is still unanswered.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
nicotine said:
I think those laws should be completely abolished. If they were abolished, at a young enough age, she won't be able to say "no, I'm already getting with Chad." With strong marriage laws, once she realizes she married a beta she won't be able to leave you and you'll be able to discipline her when she refuses to vacuum, suck your dick, make you a sandwich, etc... In this hypothetical scenario where it's legal, you could even raise her in your house and unaware of the outside world, so she won't even know Chad exists. So pedophilia solves the problem of her upgrading to Chad, but the question of how we will get her in the first place is still unanswered.
I ran on a political platform basically calling for everything you just mentioned, and am running on a similar platform in 2018. Google "Nathan Larson for Congress".

Fedoragoblin87

BANNED
I BELIEVE I SHOULD BE ABLE TO FUCK ANY TIGHT CUNTED wh*re REGARDLESS OF AGE IF A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD IS HOT AND LOOKS 18 I SHOULD BE ABLE TO FUCK THE YOUNGER CHICKS ARE EASIER, LESS SLUTTY, MORE PLEASANT ANYWAY ITS THESE JEWISH c*nts IN THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO RESTRICT WHO WE MATE WITH AS AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE THESE fuсking CHADS HAVE KIDS WHO ARE DUMBER WITH EVERY GENERATION ALLOWING THE COMMUNISTS IN THE GOVERNMENT TO EASILY CONTROL THE POPULATION SO IF YOU SEE A SWEET SEXY VIRGIN WHO IS UNDERAGE DO YOUR DUTY AND FUCK HER SENSELESS IN ORDER TO PRODUCE THE GREATER OFFPRING

angelofdeath

The age consent is not that much of an issue for me since I'm not really into too young girl. I prefer shy and intelligent women. I like to speak with them (of course I'm friendzoned every single time for it) but I'm not sure I can really have a good talk with a 12 yo. Also, I kind of hate children so I don't really see myself taking care of my wife like that. I just want someone to share moments and thoughts with, I don't want to be a sugar daddy.

Remy

hey those that know me believe in the lower age.. just like our forefathers and Jerry lee Lewis.. lower

ChadCell

Due to the fact that women don't distribute sex enough I agree that the age of consent to at least 2. That way us in cells have a chance against fuсking Chad's.
My name is Chad by the way.

differentperspective

BANNED
Not really. I’m not gonna stop some grandpa for marrying a younger girl, but generally things like that don’t end well. The arranged marriage thing is something a little Raw because one of my best friends is a girl and she’s going to be put in an arranged marriage as soon as she graduates high school and I have multiple friends who were born from arranged marriages and the parents grow to love each other as friends or in my best friend’s case good friends. The feretility things that the media spreads around isn’t that black and white as it seems. My mother is mid 40’s and she is still able to have kids and she conceived a few years back, but the baby died in an accident and my aunt gave birth to her second child right before she hit her forties so the myth that women in their 30’s and 40’s have a hard time conceiving isn’t entirely true. My mother had me at 27 and my younger sister at 34 and the baby that passed was conceived at 39 or 40.

Psychperson

BANNED
I have to disagree, the age of consent is to prevent older people taking advantage of young and naive girls. Sure, a 33 year old man would probably have an easier time sleeping with a 15 year old than another 33 year old, but that 15 year old isn't mature enough to understand what they're consenting to. It allows manipulation which can mess up a girl for life and I know being a virgin sucks, but making a teenage girl suffer just isn't fair, its creating a much bigger problem

vcelguy

Lounge member
Psychperson said:
I have to disagree, the age of consent is to prevent older people taking advantage of young and naive girls. Sure, a 33 year old man would probably have an easier time sleeping with a 15 year old than another 33 year old, but that 15 year old isn't mature enough to understand what they're consenting to. It allows manipulation which can mess up a girl for life and I know being a virgin sucks, but making a teenage girl suffer just isn't fair, its creating a much bigger problem
You are clearly a cuck, but I agree about 15/33 just because it's unlawful.

Psychperson

BANNED
A cuck? I just don't want kids getting sexually abused. We can't force women to have sex with us. That's not really sex, its assault.

Beyonder

BANNED
In the end even a woman you consider attractive will put all options on the table when she's single and has kids. At least I know one who admitted it to me which changed my outlook on women.
Of course in my thirties I wanted a virgin. When you're in your fifties, I don't think that's the case anymore.... Men change outlook too.

And I used to think they changed their outlook when they finished making babies but now I think a lot has more to do with traumatic experience with a Chad who was ultimately only good for his DNA.

Sandler79

Ah, I think when I was 17 or 18, I would have slept with a 13 or 14 year old girl no problem. When I was in my 20s, I probably wouldn't have touched anything below 16. Now I'm 38 and 19 is as low as I could go. Girls in their early 20s still act like childish teenagers anyways. Here in Japan, many are still virgins at that age. I used to think that sleeping with a cute 16 year old virgin would be the ultimate experience, but as you get older, any girl 10 years younger than you is just as good.

FunSized

BANNED
There scientific reasons why it shouldn't be, why its so low in the first place is because you died at 40 years old if not in childbirth.

At a younger age the brain can't quite process sex properly & can be damaged if under the wrong influence. True there are some teens that can & will be fine after a sexual encounter with an adult but more often than not it will create trauma, infact there's arguments that the age consent should be higher as well as well as when you are considered an adult due to how the brain develops (it doesn't fully develop until you're 25-30) plus the maturity factor is a big deal, I don't know if you've seen teen mothers but they are not the best.