Again, what rule did I violate?

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Shitzo and and other psycho BS from spamming over flooding to insulting lounge members is largely tolerated, instead of wiped out and shitters banned on first sight, until the feds lock em up in closed psycho wards without internetconnections.…

Correct redpill based quality for legal passive and civil resistance against foids impertinences and mens abuses is wiped out within minutes....
The hell is this supposed to mean? My thread didn't contain death threats, I just said some ѕhit that only snowflake normies would get pissy about. I do find it funny how my second thread didn't get deleted, but this one did. Jfl.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Shitzo and and other psycho BS from spamming over flooding to insulting lounge members is largely tolerated, instead of wiped out and shitters banned on first sight, until the feds lock em up in closed psycho wards without internetconnections.…

Correct redpill based quality for legal passive and civil resistance against foids impertinences and mens abuses is wiped out within minutes....
What seems to be your issue with schizo's? I'm schizoaffective.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
pandabaer6 said:

From some of his writings it seems like he could very well be a schizo himself.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Arthur said:
pandabaer6 said:

From some of his writings it seems like he could very well be a schizo himself.
Well i can't understand most of his posts, but i do notice he seems to have a problem with schizo's for some unknown reason.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Redpillers tolerate shitzos an other psychos. If they not insult and even sabotage redpillers….

Shitzos and other psychos insult and sabotage everyone, who is not as deranged as em!....

Saint Mentalcel

Redpillers tolerate shitzos an other psychos. If they not insult and even sabotage redpillers….

Shitzos and other psychos insult and sabotage everyone, who is not as deranged as em!....
I never insulted anyone here, stop kissing these normies' asses and making excuses for them as they will not return the favor for you. I don't think I am a schizo, but I do have other mental illnesses unbeknownst to anyone else but me.

Again, what the fuck are you talking about here?

Tupolev

Спецназ
pandabaer6 said:

I never insulted anyone here, stop kissing these normies' asses and making excuses for them as they will not return the favor for you. I don't think I am a schizo, but I do have other mental illnesses unbeknownst to anyone else but me.

He's temp banned for spam.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
pandabaer6 said:

He's temp banned for spam.
Didn't mean for that to happen, but i'm just confused on what does this got to do with schizos?

Only asked why my thread was gone so quickly. Maybe I did something wrong while writing it, I guess.

Sasaki

Von
pandabaer6 said:

He's referring to @Schizophrenic who was banned I'm certain.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
The incel community has a reputation for being violent so that could be why.

Saint Mentalcel

Either way, these NPCs want us to die. What's stopping them from busting down our doors right now? They could easily get a pardon for doing so because of this fucked up system. I don't get why some people are afraid of making a stand. Get them before they get you.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
BrettyBoy said:
Either way, these NPCs want us to die. What's stopping them from busting down our doors right now? They could easily get a pardon for doing so because of this fucked up system. I don't get why some people are afraid of making a stand. Get them before they get you.
I live with parents so it would be awkward if it happened to me.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
BrettyBoy said:
I live with parents so it would be awkward if it happened to me.
I live with my parents as well and believe me, my mother would flip her top if G-men started to knock on our door and ask questions but I don't care anymore... In this shitty boring life, it'd be funny to see in my mind. I just want some thrill.