Again, what rule did I violate?

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Saint Mentalcel said:
Hidden said:
rule 2 obviously
Okay, can it be reinstated? The message of this clown world should be spoken.
You can post the same thread again, just change the title into something that doesn't break rule 2.
That ѕhit was too quick, I was just editing my comment and boom my thread was gone. You don't see this ѕhit happening with trolls, dafuq.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
But, anyway, about the toilet in the video, I'd crack her skull open if I came across her in Minecraft. Now, imagine if a man filmed himself masturbating on an escalator. Something tells me that he wouldn't have thousands of supporters and followers encouraging him to repeat the same thing in other public places. That's like the very definition of indecency. God bless gender equality.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
But, anyway, about the toilet in the video, I'd crack her skull open if I came across her in Minecraft. Now, imagine if a man filmed himself masturbating on an escalator. Something tells me that he wouldn't have thousands of supporters and followers encouraging him to repeat the same thing in other public places. That's like the very definition of indecency. God bless gender equality.
Exactly, fuсking clown world. This is proof that if you give foids power to do whatever they please, you know damn well they will take full advantage of it. Keep this ѕhit in the bedroom and not where others are present, fuсking filthy animals...

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Shitzo and and other psycho BS from spamming over flooding to insulting lounge members is largely tolerated, instead of wiped out and shitters banned on first sight, until the feds lock em up in closed psycho wards without internetconnections.…

Correct redpill based quality for legal passive and civil resistance against foids impertinences and mens abuses is wiped out within minutes....