Admitted to the psych ward

sid2sick

Incels.Net Junior
The reason I've been inactive for a little while is because I was admitted to a psychiatric ward for teenagers. I guess this is the help you guys said I needed, I've been sober for a month and they put me on Prozac which I suppose is a step in the right direction. As I'm not so much of a risk as other patients, they're aiming to discharge me relatively soon, hopefully next week. If anyone has any questions, I'm gonna be active today and I will continue to be active after i'm discharged.

Tupolev

Спецназ
sid2sick said:
Prozac is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI).

Not very good to take such things...
They aren't as bad as people make them out to be, I've taken them for a few years. The main problem is they often don't work. Other then that i don't really see a problem with them.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
Other then that i don't really see a problem with them.
I see them as Jewish. Masking the problem.
I don't know much about the Jewish thing, i haven't studied them from that angle. I will agree with you that they merely mask problems though. I don't know what the answer is for people like me who have legitimate mental illnesses. Perhaps there is no answer.

Cryptoknight

Incels.Net Master
Many times here, one piece of advice though, never agree to ECT treatment, It fucked my memory and vocabulary, after the accident last year it is completely fucked. What point is a high IQ if you cannot expel language effectively and they kicked me off invalid pension :/

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
New name for "quality" central:

Only for closed psycho ward inmates!....

Bases redpill quality is wiped away within seconds!....

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
The only working antidepressant is benzo!....

Before patent end even abused for decades long workdoping!.....

Good for first aid against suіcіde…..

But only for a few month. If the suіcіde danger is relieved, a long work free with psychologic treaatment time and cleaning of the environment is needed…..

Maskedman

Heavy steps through life.
The reason I've been inactive for a little while is because I was admitted to a psychiatric ward for teenagers. I guess this is the help you guys said I needed, I've been sober for a month and they put me on Prozac which I suppose is a step in the right direction. As I'm not so much of a risk as other patients, they're aiming to discharge me relatively soon, hopefully next week. If anyone has any questions, I'm gonna be active today and I will continue to be active after i'm discharged.
Hope you get better bro.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
what was your addiction?

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Augustan Isidor said:
private detectives and police tailing my ass. You made a HUGE mistake OP
Could you explain?
Not OP, but I can give my $0.02 ....

Once someone has been involuntarily committed and been deemed mentally defective, it is a "de facto" criminal record. Similar to a felony. The police can pull this record up and see it everytime they pull you over or run your name on thier computer.

This may cause the police in your area to pay extra attention to you and even harass you because they think you're dangerous and need to be watched.

Never under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE sign yourself to a mental ward. It is a trap. The government uses these places to flag people who they deem "mentally defective" and put them into a database of people who need to be kept an eye on. If this happens, you lose civil rights just like a felon does. It sounds kind of out there... but it's true. I know many people who this has happened to and they regret ever seeking "help".

Augustan Isidor

19 Year Old Youngcel
Augustan Isidor said:
Why'd you do it? They aren't gonna help you, I've been admitted for 2 weeks, nothing changed besides private detectives and police tailing my ass. You made a HUGE mistake OP
He probably hasnt came to the conclusion that the whole mental health help scam is just another company making profit.
Not just that but the fact that the psychiatric profession is run by femoids, they will never understand our pain.

Augustan Isidor said:
private detectives and police tailing my ass. You made a HUGE mistake OP
Could you explain?
Before I was even discharged, my father told me that a private detective kept calling him, it was only after a few days from discharge that I met him. Then police showed up at my apartment and since then they've been coming every 2 weeks just to check up on me.