acceptance that there will never be a girl

KEKA81881

Incels.Net Junior
Guys, how were you able to accept this, and you have suicidal thoughts because of it?
I'm 23, and I'm a virgin, girls are just not even pleased to communicate with me, by correspondence, not to mention voice communication and even more live meetings

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Guys, how were you able to accept this, and you have suicidal thoughts because of it?
I'm 23, and I'm a virgin, girls are just not even pleased to communicate with me, by correspondence, not to mention voice communication and even more live meetings
Its over

rev van mev

Chilling.
I advise taking up chainsmoking if you haven't yet, with the years you have ahead of you you're gonna need a serious vice.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
I didn't accept that and I had suicidal thoughts because of it. You are welcome.

KEKA81881

Incels.Net Junior
I didn't accept that and I had suicidal thoughts because of it. You are welcome.
Do you think that because of this acceptance the depression goes away?
but I see no reason to live (
all my adult life I wanted a girl, and now I understand that she will never be

Player

Player said:
Player said:
You can accept that you are not getting any food soon when you are starving in desert. It won't really brighten up your mood since your hunger and depression are natural reaction to real life biological phenomenon.

KEKA81881

Incels.Net Junior
KEKA81881 said:
Player said:
Player said:
You can accept that you are not getting any food soon when you are starving in desert. It won't really brighten up your mood since your hunger and depression are natural reaction to real life biological phenomenon.
What is there to do?

Player

Player said:
KEKA81881 said:
What is there to do?
What do you mean?

You should practice your English more.

KEKA81881

Incels.Net Junior
KEKA81881 said:
Player said:
What is there to do?
What do you mean?

By the way, I used to have a normal appearance

but due to the injury, my blood circulation has deteriorated, which greatly affects my appearance, and now I have no chance.
For more than 4 years I have been ill, I hope that I can recover and get a girlfriend, although I believe less and less

even my mother says that I have no chance with girls, because they choose only successful, healthy
need to get well and only because they will

I just do not understand the meaning of my existence if I never have a girlfriend

Player

Player said:
KEKA81881 said:
What is there to do?
What do you mean?

By the way, I used to have a normal appearance

but due to the injury, my blood circulation has deteriorated, which greatly affects my appearance, and now I have no chance.
For more than 4 years I have been ill, I hope that I can recover and get a girlfriend, although I believe less and less

even my mother says that I have no chance with girls, because they choose only successful, healthy
need to get well and only because they will

I just do not understand the meaning of my existence if I never have a girlfriend
We usually cope with hobbies and entertainment and then when copes don't work anymore we just exist.

Demir

Incels.Net Novice
I have had some suicidal episodes but nothing serious, I accepted my fate, it is what it is
I can't become a chad, I can't even become a normiecuck

KEKA81881

Incels.Net Junior
I have had some suicidal episodes but nothing serious, I accepted my fate, it is what it is
I can't become a chad, I can't even become a normiecuck
because of the ugly shell we are not entitled to those abundance

beautiful have the right to a sea of abundance

Demir

Incels.Net Novice
Rich people from California don't give a fuck about problems of poor people in Bangladesh
Sex havers don't give a fuck about incel problems, we are just bunch of creepy losers to them

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Novice
The truth is, I still haven't accepted it.

I'd still like to believe that I will ascend. I know it's as likely as being struck by lightning for me, but I'd still like to believe it's possible.

Besides that, I'd say talking to someone about it helps a lot. I enjoy this forum because I can freely express myself.

KEKA81881

Incels.Net Junior
The truth is, I still haven't accepted it.

I'd still like to believe that I will ascend. I know it's as likely as being struck by lightning for me, but I'd still like to believe it's possible.

Besides that, I'd say talking to someone about it helps a lot. I enjoy this forum because I can freely express myself.
it is impossible to accept this

Wincel

Cuck slayer
KEKA81881 said:
I advise taking up chainsmoking if you haven't yet, with the years you have ahead of you you're gonna need a serious vice.
I was a smoker, I tried quiting, but now I'm a failed quitter since I cape now. Need that nicotine not to go on a rampage.

rev van mev

Chilling.
rev van mev said:
KEKA81881 said:
I was a smoker, I tried quiting, but now I'm a failed quitter since I cape now. Need that nicotine not to go on a rampage.
Absolutely

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
You probably heard it a lot in this forum: It's over.

Where are you from? You mentioned voice communication? Are you Asian?