Abuse of moderation powers.

SexMan69

Incels.Net Novice
I have had 2 of my posts deleted by a moderator and none of them have violated the forum rules. Can a staff member clarify what dictates the removal of a post if it clearly is within the forum rules? Thanks

-SexMan69

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I have had 2 of my posts deleted by a moderator and none of them have violated the forum rules. Can a staff member clarify what dictates the removal of a post if it clearly is within the forum rules? Thanks

-SexMan69
Your post was a report of another post, thus it was not relevant to the topic at hand and thus deleted. The post in question, that you reported, was deleted as well.

As for your other posts, I don't recall deleting them it might have been someone else.

SexMan69

Incels.Net Novice
Your post was a report of another post, thus it was not relevant to the topic at hand and thus deleted. The post in question, that you reported, was deleted as well.

As for your other posts, I don't recall deleting them it might have been someone else.
Yea, I reported a post that was blatantly racist and was removed, thank you. However my other post was an encouraging post to a user on here that was upset about a dating experience. My post was deleted without warning or reason. I respect and enjoy the space here and I’d like for the administration to do the same so we can be taken seriously.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Yea, I reported a post that was blatantly racist and was removed, thank you. However my other post was an encouraging post to a user on here that was upset about a dating experience. My post was deleted without warning or reason. I respect and enjoy the space here and I’d like for the administration to do the same so we can be taken seriously.
What thread was it? I take your concerns very seriously.

SexMan69

Incels.Net Novice
What thread was it? I take your concerns very seriously.

This is the thread.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.

This is the thread.
@lordoftheincels deleted the post because it consisted of bluepilled crap like "you'll find someone bro there are 8 bln people bro" and so on. Bluepill is only allowed in the bluepill section.

SexMan69

Incels.Net Novice
@lordoftheincels deleted the post because it consisted of bluepilled crap like "you'll find someone bro there are 8 bln people bro" and so on. Bluepill is only allowed in the bluepill section.
How is encouraging someone to move on from a dead end situation blue pill crap? I have never used the term “bro” on this forum so you’re already changing the narrative to help validate your abuse. I did not break any rules or offend anyone. My post should not have been deleted.

SexMan69

Incels.Net Novice
Idk why the question is addressed at me if it wasn't me who deleted the post.

All I can say you should choose words more carefully.
What words can we not use? Please update the forum rules so these “forbidden” words can be viewed and adhered to.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
What words can we not use? Please update the forum rules so these “forbidden” words can be viewed and adhered to.
You are the one word-policing us. You called a non-racist post that was made in jest "racist" because you didn't like one of the words, jfl. Wasnt even the n-word btw, so sensitive.

And you aren't guilty of any one particular word, it was just guilty of positivity posting acting like ascencion is easy if you just improve attitude.

SexMan69

Incels.Net Novice
You are the one word-policing us. You called a non-racist post that was made in jest "racist" because you didn't like one of the words, jfl. Wasnt even the n-word btw, so sensitive.

And you aren't guilty of any one particular word, it was just guilty of positivity posting acting like ascencion is easy if you just improve attitude.
POSITIVITY POSTING HAHAH lolol! Oh yes, maker forbid someone say something kind and positive to another human being. You cannot be serious lol.

Anyways I will try and understand where you are coming from and say while I do agree that “ascension” is not easy but it is indeed possible with practice! Unfortunately part of that practice is letting go and moving on to make room for someone else that’s willing to accept it. That’s all I was trying to convey! I’ve been guilty of allowing rejection to keep me focused on that person who hurt me and missing out on someone else who was admiring but my rage blinded me to it. That’s it.

SexMan69

Incels.Net Novice
Incels dont have admirers, except the ocassional gay tyrone and obese unhygienic landwhale. How many years of incel before you ascended btw?
The occasional gay Tyrone or obese unhygienic landwhale are not specifically drawn to all Incels, perhaps they are drawn to you but not the rest. And I’ve never claim to to have ascended anywhere. That’s was a term you used, I merely quoted for reference. Also what significance does that question even have to the matter at hand?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The occasional gay Tyrone or obese unhygienic landwhale are not specifically drawn to all Incels, perhaps they are drawn to you but not the rest. And I’ve never claim to to have ascended anywhere. That’s was a term you used, I merely quoted for reference. Also what significance does that question even have to the matter at hand?
I was refering to bcroger, who is raichucel. Personally I've never had orbiters and wish even a female landwhale would orbit me.

Its funny to witness the illogical way normies think and how they jump to conclusions that were never stated in the original texts.

Personally, I'm not guilty of this illogic and you should know what ascencion means. If you have a female admirer it means you've ascended. You stated that you have an admirer.

SexMan69

Incels.Net Novice
I was refering to bcroger, who is raichucel. Personally I've never had orbiters and wish even a female landwhale would orbit me.

Its funny to witness the illogical way normies think and how they jump to conclusions that were never stated in the original texts.

Personally, I'm not guilty of this illogic and you should know what ascencion means. If you have a female admirer it means you've ascended. You stated that you have an admirer.
This must be where my generation differs from yours. I don’t believe in ascension because I do not believe there is anyone below or above me. I do admit I’m a bit dated so I’m not too familiar with all of these new terms. But I’m guessing you’re referring to me as a “normie”.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
This must be where my generation differs from yours. I don’t believe in ascension because I do not believe there is anyone below or above me. I do admit I’m a bit dated so I’m not too familiar with all of these new terms. But I’m guessing you’re referring to me as a “normie”.
Thats not what ascencion means. It just means achieving a higher state of being by being loved. Going gay is not acsencion Due to the female form being superior to the male form (so you're half right in that there is a above/below dynamic.)