about me

ThiccBoiDank

Incels.Net Junior
I'm an 18 year old virgin. i recently started this thing called nofap and i can feel the benefits a little bit. im on like day 6 because i keep relapsing lol. Ive never really found it hard to talk to girls, just only in an intimate because im not really a flirty person, but i can be with a flip of a switch. ive been rejected 3 times but this was awhile back. Im currently a loner who lives in his room with only a handful of friends but they all got their lives. I've recently thought about suіcіde, but i just dont want to go their yet. i want one too atleast get in the cheeks. I have severe social anxiety, maybe slight autism.
i want to bang a chick before this year is over but i just cant bring myself to approach any. what should i do?

jaytar

Incels.Net Junior
I'm an 18 year old virgin. i recently started this thing called nofap and i can feel the benefits a little bit. im on like day 6 because i keep relapsing lol. Ive never really found it hard to talk to girls, just only in an intimate because im not really a flirty person, but i can be with a flip of a switch. ive been rejected 3 times but this was awhile back. Im currently a loner who lives in his room with only a handful of friends but they all got their lives. I've recently thought about suіcіde, but i just dont want to go their yet. i want one too atleast get in the cheeks. I have severe social anxiety, maybe slight autism.
i want to bang a chick before this year is over but i just cant bring myself to approach any. what should i do?
Good to see you here brother!

I have been battling with Pοrn addiction for years and when I found nofap it really made a difference for me. I felt better and was generally happier, which helped me realize that Pοrn was a major problem for me and a major cause of my depression/anxiety and suicidal thoughts. My advice with regards to that is to stick with it and keep pushing through even when it is difficult.

The fact that you can talk to girls is huge. To some extent it really is a numbers game. I've been rejected tons of times but I made progress with some women when I was your age and in my early twenties. I'm not saying that it'll change your whole life but try to keep things in perspective.

This year has for sure been extremely hard on all of us. With covid everyone is so isolated that loneliness and those feelings are hard to ignore. What has kept me going is that it will eventually come to an end. If you're only 18 and can have a normal conversation with a girl that is a huge head start.

I would try not to follow a timeline of when you want to get laid necessarily since we don't know how long the pandemic will last. There is no doubt that it will be easier when it ends.

As for your social anxiety I had that too and it got a lot better when I laid off Pοrn for about 75 days. Then I relapsed and just spiraled. It made a huge difference with being able to look other people (men and women) in the eye and hold a conversation and not feel so self conscious about myself and my appearance. I'm obviously not the best looking guy, but nofap helped me get over that a bit. It made me care much less what people thought of me and helped my self esteem.

If you want to talk at all or have questions let me know. But please don't commit suіcіde. 18 Is just too young and you have asked out 3 girls. That's better than so many of us who have trouble talking to women period.

Empty_Cel

Incels.Net Junior
I do not want to detract from Jaytars post, as it seems right up your alley. I do not know if my advice will be helpful, but I offer it only because I know how you feel, and it drives me insane!!

I would suggest to simply hire a willing and eager sex worker, and do so without shame

the only reason not to do this, in my opinion, is religion, and this is falsehood. God is not real, there is no need to abide by these false commands

The physical sex deprivation is what drives us insane! The emotional contact can be made with others, even platonic

Take care of the physical, and the rest will sort itself out

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
I do not want to detract from Jaytars post, as it seems right up your alley. I do not know if my advice will be helpful, but I offer it only because I know how you feel, and it drives me insane!!

I would suggest to simply hire a willing and eager sex worker, and do so without shame

the only reason not to do this, in my opinion, is religion, and this is falsehood. God is not real, there is no need to abide by these false commands

The physical sex deprivation is what drives us insane! The emotional contact can be made with others, even platonic

That is valid but its not for me and its not because of religion:

1.I really don’t want to pay for something I should have for free. It will encourage society to develop along present trajectory. (same reason I don’t want to just marry someone, in my opinion contemporary marriage is just prostіtution, except worse because you can’t do anything you want like in prostіtution and all your cash is basically the spouse’s.)
Imagine if black people needed to pay to vote. Exactly. why should I feed an oppressive system that forces me to pay for something that should be free and is free for alot of other people?

2. I don’t appreciate the feeling knowing that alot of people have been through the same passage. It feels really unclean.

3. I have an imagination that generates scenarios and experiences very intensely. I could be eating rice and beans in real life and imagine I am dining with a sultan in the arabic emirates of mexico in an alternate universe. Same thing for sexual fantasies. I am also decently skilled in drawing so I can illustrate my fantasies, via anatomical knowledge. The added benefit is the female protagonist is exclusive and unique to me.

4. If I was thirsty in a desert I would rather die than drink putrid sulfur spring water. Even if it was the only thing to drink.

However like i said it is valid. I am glad people find release via prostitutes.

Last edited:

Empty_Cel

Incels.Net Junior
Empty_Cel said:

That is valid but its not for me and its not because of religion:

1.I really don’t want to pay for something I should have for free. It will encourage society to develop along present trajectory. (same reason I don’t want to just marry someone, in my opinion contemporary marriage is just prostіtution, except worse because you can’t do anything you want like in prostіtution and all your cash is basically the spouse’s.)
Imagine if black people needed to pay to vote. Exactly. why should I feed an oppressive system that forces me to pay for something that should be free and is free for alot of other people?

2. I don’t appreciate the feeling knowing that alot of people have been through the same passage. It feels really unclean.

3. I have an imagination that generates scenarios and experiences very intensely. I could be eating rice and beans in real life and imagine I am dining with a sultan in the arabic emirates of mexico in an alternate universe. Same thing for sexual simulations. I am also decently skilled in drawing so I can illustrate my fantasies, via visual library.

4. If I was thirsty in a desert I would rather die than drink putrid sulfur spring water. Even if it was the only thing to drink.

However like i said it is valid. I am glad people find release via prostitutes.

I get that, it makes total sense, in particular #1. Like why should society make you charge money for a basic human drive? feminiѕts have screwed up dating market so bad.....then they hate on incels after they themselves created the problem of 80/20!! Like no I do not want sex slaves, but just the recognition that guys suffer without sex, and need a way to "win" dating even when they can not be expected to "win" under 80/20. Path of least resistance is just pay to get past 80/20

(That or normalize pity sex, I would be fine with that one, too, at this point!)