Abortion

emily

Femoid
emily said:
but how does a woman aborting her child have any negative impacts on society? it would definitely be worse if she gave birth and took care of a child she didn’t want in the first place
Warned, 1hp left for you femoid.
I’m sorry i didn’t mean to say something wrong or break any rules I just wanted to know how abortion could harm society

FatCel

I’m sorry i didn’t mean to say something wrong or break any rules I just wanted to know how abortion could harm society
Abortion shouldn't be allowed.

FatCel

And make me a sandwich you hypergamous sloot

FatCel

emily

Femoid
emily said:
Che said:
emily said:
Che said:
why? i am simply asking for genuine reasons

FatCel

why though
FatCel said:
emily said:
In rare occasions it should be allowed but I really dont care foids should take responsibility for being sl*ts and fuсking around with strangers

emily

Femoid
emily said:
FatCel said:
why though
FatCel said:
In rare occasions it should be allowed but I really dont care foids should take responsibility for being sl*ts and fuсking around with strangers
don’t you think that not aborting would cause more harm than aborting in most cases?

FatCel

don’t you think that not aborting would cause more harm than aborting in most cases?
Not my problem women should take responsibility for being wh*res if it means having to carry a baby for 9 months so be it but they have no right murdering a sentient being they should have to take the consequences for their actions

Che

Staff
Calm down, no rules were broken yet, unless this counts as attention whoring or trolling. Allowing females on an incel forum may be stupid, but since it's been decided for some reason that female accounts are allowed, why ban female users just for being females if they haven't even broken any rules?
So you think abortion should be allowed too? Women shouldn't take responsebelity for fuсking chad and they should kill babies right? Also not to mention that she's attention whoring too

FatCel

Che said:
Calm down, no rules were broken yet, unless this counts as attention whoring or trolling. Allowing females on an incel forum may be stupid, but since it's been decided for some reason that female accounts are allowed, why ban female users just for being females if they haven't even broken any rules?
Why not ? Do you have a problem with femoids getting banned and if so why ?

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
So you think abortion should be allowed too? Women shouldn't take responsebelity for fuсking chad and they should kill babies right? Also not to mention that she's attention whoring too
They can take responsibility by paying for the abortion. I don't care about killing babies, or fetuses, or anyone else for that matter. The main reason I support abortion is because birth rates should be diminished at any cost, there are already way too many people. Many cities are ridiculously overcrowded. And who wants children to grow up in this awful world anyway? The world is probably going to end soon.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Why not ? Do you have a problem with femoids getting banned and if so why ?
I don't support allowing women here but the admin has decided so. It's pointless to allow them here if they're just going to get banned even if they don't break the rules. Makes no sense to me.

Sasaki

Von
OysterSauce said:
It's pointless to allow them here if they're just going to banned even if they don't break the rules. Makes no sense to me.
JFL if you think attention whoring doesn't break the rules.
Uhmm what other reason would they join for??? They don't care about us in the first place meaning they also dont care for discussion... -_-

FatCel

You should bann her for it a rule has been broken why spare her ? U know what the right thing is man and only u can do it do the right thing my friend

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
JFL if you think attention whoring doesn't break the rules.
She is just participating in a discussion. Maybe she's a bit too persistent, but does it count as attention whoring? If you say so. You're a staff member so you have more say on this and can probably interpret the rules better than me. Do as you see fit.

Che

Staff
Uhmm what other reason would they join for??? They don't care about us in the first place meaning they also dont care for discussion... -_-
Some foids did discuss things in a good manner before, but this foid is like "why killing babies after fuсking with chads is considering bad" is a both mixture of attention whoring and trolling

Che

Staff
You should bann her for it a rule has been broken why spare her ? U know what the right thing is man and only u can do it do the right thing my
I love giving people second chances, while panther and vcel would have banned her in a heartbeat, as i said @emily there is 1hp left for you, don't let me regret my decision.

emily

Femoid
Sasaki said:
Some foids did discuss things in a good manner before, but this foid is like "why killing babies after fuсking with chads is considering bad" is a both mixture of attention whoring and trolling
I’m really sorry if you interpreted what I said like that, I really don’t mean it that way. I just think that killing an embryo before it comes to life is bad but letting that child live in a family where he/she is unwanted and adding more people to this already overpopulated world is a bit worse.

FatCel

I’m really sorry if you interpreted what I said like that, I really don’t mean it that way. I just think that killing an embryo before it comes to life is bad but letting that child live in a family where he/she is unwanted and adding more people to this already overpopulated world is a bit worse.