Abortion

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
    126/300
Cryptoknight said:
Dionysos said:
You don’t have to give them contraception. You could just tell them to not fuck without protection, wich I know they won’t do but at that point it’s their own fault.
People fcuk when bored, people don't do paperwork when they are bored. Nuff said. and Foid, get lost.
And they should not be able to do so. You either have sex with a condom on (or any other contraceptive) for you own enjoyment or you have sex without any protection if you want kids.
Simple as that.
People are simple, your totalitarian concept is not valid in our reproductive single set minds.

Dionysos

163/300
Cryptoknight said:
Dionysos said:
You don’t have to give them contraception. You could just tell them to not fuck without protection, wich I know they won’t do but at that point it’s their own fault.
People fcuk when bored, people don't do paperwork when they are bored. Nuff said. and Foid, get lost.
And they should not be able to do so. You either have sex with a condom on (or any other contraceptive) for you own enjoyment or you have sex without any protection if you want kids.
Simple as that.
Based and High IQ

BoyMan

120/300
So you agree with their simplistic world view? You think their primitive sheep mindset is correct? If totalitarianism is the way to save young innocent children from being corrupted and exposed to all this degeneracy, then I'll gladly accept it.

BoyMan

120/300
BoyMan said:
Cryptoknight said:
Yes, A New World Order of a one nation government is totally the answer to birth control and a one-track mind.
Never said anything like that. You are projecting extremes on my ideas.
You obviously do not understand what totalitarianism and authoritarianism is really about.
You just adressed my point of more government control over children and their upbringing as "New World Order" which is just childish generalization.

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
    126/300
No, I elaborated on your message with the suggestion that it was totalitarian thought, which you concurred without the full understanding of what that statement was truly defined and understood as.

BoyMan

120/300
No, I elaborated on your message with the suggestion that it was totalitarian thought, which you concurred without the full understanding of what that statement was truly understood as.
Now we are just discussing about us discussing.

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
    126/300
Cryptoknight said:
No, I elaborated on your message with the suggestion that it was totalitarian thought, which you concurred without the full understanding of what that statement was truly understood as.
Now we are just discussing about us discussing.
If you say so bro, but just try google or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory) and maybe you might understand what a big word like totalitarianism is actually defined as, so to speak.

MostHatedCel

American Psycho in the making...
    127/300
fuсking hoe... I'm glad trash like this just get banned for their behavior on here than rewarded for it.

OysterSauce

NEET
    116/300
Other than rаpe, abortion should be banned. Apparently only .5 percent is due to rаpe. So if abortions can drop 95.5 percent, I'll take it
Abortion should also be allowed and possibly even enforced in cases where the pregnancy is the result of an incestuous relationship (cousins, siblings, half-siblings, nephew/niece, etc.) because children born of incest have a much higher risk of being born deformed or disabled and could live their entire lives in agony.

Eames Fizgerald

73/78
Eames Fizgerald said:
Other than rаpe, abortion should be banned. Apparently only .5 percent is due to rаpe. So if abortions can drop 95.5 percent, I'll take it
Abortion should also be allowed and possibly even enforced in cases where the pregnancy is the result of an incestuous relationship (cousins, siblings, half-siblings, nephew/niece, etc.) because children born of incest have a much higher risk of being born deformed or disabled and could live their entire lives in agony.
Damn I didnt even think about that ѕhit...wish we didnt have to have the discussion of incest. fuсking gross

emily

Femoid
    0/17
Warned
but how does a woman aborting her child have any negative impacts on society? it would definitely be worse if she gave birth and took care of a child she didn’t want in the first place

• NoLuv
Reactions: Che

Che

Over before it began
    122/300
but how does a woman aborting her child have any negative impacts on society? it would definitely be worse if she gave birth and took care of a child she didn’t want in the first place
Warned, 1hp left for you femoid.

OysterSauce

NEET
    116/300
I don't see much wrong with abortion. It's not like humanity is going extinct because of it.

Warned, 1hp left for you femoid.
Calm down, no rules were broken yet, unless this counts as attention whoring or trolling. Allowing females on an incel forum may be stupid, but since it's been decided for some reason that female accounts are allowed, why ban female users just for being females if they haven't even broken any rules?

Last edited: