Abortion

BoyMan

Incels.Net Regular
Abortion should only be allowed if the woman's life is in danger or if she has been rаped, otherwise it's immoral. There exist condoms and many more contraceptives to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Adults have to be responsible about having sex or they shouldn't have adult rights in the first place.
How morally just a person is, if they would destroy a HUMAN LIFE instead of using a condom?

Last edited:

Amiya

Rhodes Island
20200201_201624.png

We already talked about this topic like a thousands times, but you are so retаrded that you want everything handle in a silver plate to you, instead of lurking, like the trash that you are.

But don't worry, you will receive infinite attention on your ѕhit thread because you have a vagina. Pretty sad tbh.

BoyMan

Incels.Net Regular
View attachment 7153

We already talked about this topic like a thousands times, but you are so retаrded that you want everything handle in a silver plate to you, instead of lurking, like the trash that you are.

But don't worry, you will receive infinite attention on your ѕhit thread because you have a vagina. Pretty sad tbh.
Did I do something wrong by answering her? I just tried to explain my position...

FatCel

Yes and the mods they are somewhere else right now

emily

Femoid
View attachment 7153

i dont think anyone here gives a single fuck about my vagina

FatCel

We dont like to think about it it really smells your coochie is stanking this place up take a shower and groom yourself than come back because quite frankly you are disgusting

BoyMan

Incels.Net Regular
Amiya said:
View attachment 7153

Actually quite the opposite. Your vagina is probably the only reason why men give you any attention. It is the strongest (and only) weapon of females.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
emily said:
Amiya said:
View attachment 7153

Actually quite the opposite. Your vagina is probably the only reason why men give you any attention. It is the strongest (and only) weapon of females.
Based and High IQpilled

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
View attachment 7153

Did I do something wrong by answering her? I just tried to explain my position...
Not really, but you are responding to a topic that we already talked millions of times already, just because this cumdumpster can't lurk.

Pretty sure the intentions of this individuals aren't debating, but more about having their minutes of fame on a site for men.

Tupolev

Спецназ
lol...it's always the same with these people. "WHAT IF SHE WAS rаped OMFG!!!???"

My answer to that is real simple...Out of the 950 million women who've had abortions over the past 100 years, how many of them were "rаped"? I'm betting the percentage is around 1% or less.

FatCel

My answer to that is real simple...Out of the 950 million women who've had abortions over the past 100 years, how many of them were "rаped"? I'm betting the percentage is around 1% or less.
Even if they got rаped fuck them that could have been prevented from them dressing in more modesty I would feel sympathy for women if they didn't treat me like ѕhit

BoyMan

Incels.Net Regular
BoyMan said:
Amiya said:
View attachment 7153

Not really, but you are responding to a topic that we already talked millions of times already, just because this cumdumpster can't lurk.

Pretty sure the intentions of this individuals aren't debating, but more about having their minutes of fame on a site for men.
Fair point. Debating with incels about abortion is kind of pointless in itself. I doubt she even truly cared about our opinions. She would either agree with us and try to gain some "good girl points" or disagree and give poorly constructed arguments about why killing a growing HUMAN is justified.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
@FatCel "rаpes would be avoided if they dressed more modestly"... you're talking like a fundamentalist Muslim. I hate modern women too and I don't have much sympathy for rаpe victims, but that clothing part is just nonsense. Women are rаped no matter what they wear.

FatCel

@FatCel "rаpes would be avoided if they dressed more modestly"... you're talking like a fundamentalist Muslim. I hate modern women too and I don't have much sympathy for rаpe victims, but that clothing part is just nonsense. Women are rаped no matter what they wear.
Do you really think that anyone wants to rаpe a woman that wears a hijab? And Most of the things I said was for the lolz I barely even bothered to read through what she wrote let's clarify some things no I dont think that little girls who got rаped should be prevented from having an abortion but that's as far as I will go I dont think grown women who got rаped should have the option to murder a sentient being and if you wanna white knight next time just ring the bell I made a mistake this time I reported her maybe you would have gotten her social media if I wouldn't have done that next time just hit my dms you should be more clear next time I'm all cool with that I want best for my incel brother