Abortion Topic

Are you pro, or against abortion?

• Total voters

UnDinkstered

So I've thought about making a list of arguments against abortion from myself, and pro for those, that I've heard from people, and decided to also counterargue them, and then upload here to everyone to see and think about it. And also to make the topics a bit more diverse and thoughtful, and make me, and hopefully, others stop thinking about ourselves, but more of the issues of the world, educational cope you could say.

And also, I've seen some people talk about abortion here, albeit only barely, and at best in one or two sentences or topics made by females that just sucked.

Side A | Against the Abortion | Arguments:

1. Abortion is murder.
2. Abortion hurts society integrity.
3. Abortion has psychological effects upon the mother who aborted and her family.
4. Abortion is very bad during the demographic crisis.
5. Abortion goes against traditional values.
6. Abortion goes against religious values.
6a. Abortion is considered a sin.
7. Abortion challenges the moral system, it goes against the moral code.
7a. Abortion undermines the status of "Life" on the top of the moral pyramid.

Side B | Pro Abortion | Arguments:

1. Abortion is a women right/freedom. It is their body, their choice.
2. Women who are pregnant and aiming for a career and are in danger of risking their career, either by stagnation or complete resignation after childbirth, thus, we should allow Abortion to help these women.
3. The fetus isn't considered human and/or alive, therefore, it is merely an extension of the body, so such an act would be considered at worst mutilation of self.

Side A | Against the Abortion | Counterarguments:

1. Abortion is evil, it is bad. To give it a right is as if you were to give a person, a right to kill someone else. Not all rights are good. Many rights can, and often are wrong, bad, they shouldn't be even considered to be legalized. They either hurt the person or, people around the person who does commit such an act. Often, it is globally accepted, that the very minimum for rights, is as long as it doesn't infringe anyone else's rights, and so, abortion can be argued, that it does infringe the right of a child to live, which under that standard, would be considered bad, unlawful. Also, humans shouldn't have absolute freedom, or either too many rights. Having absolute freedom leads to anarchy and chaos, and knowingly, if one person has absolute freedom, then that person has freedom, to limit someone else's freedom. And so, by that, abortion shouldn't be considered a legal right.
2. Women who are pregnant and are working hard in their education/employment facilities instead of aborting can leave their children in Nurseries after birth. Plus, when we're talking about employment facilities women have maternity leave so that they can set all required necessities up within that period of time. In education, pregnant women can go to lessons and learn even while being pregnant. If things are bad, schools often are able to send private teachers to houses of those who are pregnant and really are unable to attend the lessons, and if schools can't, then they should be funded to be able to do so. Third, women who are pregnant should have partners, so that their partner can help them with their pregnancy, and later on, with their child. In case of not having a partner, for example, because he left, you can sue him for money to support your child. Pregnancy isn't a crisis, it is a beautiful period that is supported by many, including schools and workplaces, and in fact, are required to do so by law. Pregnant women also gain special privileges, such as being unable to be fired from workplaces during the pregnancy and maternity term. Also, life is on the top of the pyramid of priorities, job is below it, as life requires to be on top to have a healthy society that doesn't engage in violence, murder, and general chaos, for reference, see LA riots, these riots in principle had to abandon life as the top of the pyramid, and instead replace it with their own goals.

3. The fetus isn't considered as a person by egoistic individuals who are irresponsible and not taught properly how to perform in a society. The fetus is considered a human being since conception. Yes, they are human. The moment conception happens, the moment a fetus starts developing, and the fetus grows into a child we usually see after birth, there is no invisible barrier between X and Y period of time during the growth of the fetus to consider a fetus human, and not human. As the fetus is able to develop itself independently* and grow into a toddler, child, and finally, an adult. It is merely the first stage of human being growth and should be treated as such. The argument that it is part of the body does not make the destruction of a living organism, a human, justifiable. Life is on the top of the ladder through priorities. If there was a human condition that when twins are born and are morphed into one body that shares both souls, would it be an argument for one of those twins to kill the other because he is the part of his body? Of course not, because they are both alive, and the other twin also has the right to live, and so should fetuses.
* - Independently as of without any artificial influence, only natural occurrence, which in this case is pregnancy, and also, accepting the conditions such as consuming nutrition, which everyone requires to develop and to exist, and so, a fetus shouldn't be excluded, because not only is it unjust, it is reasonable to divide when living organism regardless require nutrition to live.

Well, what do you think?

Last edited:

Dionysos

So I've thought about making a list of arguments against abortion from myself, and pro for those, that I've heard from people, and decided to also counterargue them, and then upload here to everyone to see and think about it. And also to make the topics a bit more diverse and thoughtful, and make me, and hopefully, others stop thinking about ourselves, but more of the issues of the world, educational cope you could say.

And also, I've seen some people talk about abortion here, albeit only barely, and at best in one or two sentences or topics made by females that just sucked.

Side A | Against the Abortion | Arguments:

1. Abortion is murder.
2. Abortion hurts society integrity.
3. Abortion has psychological effects upon the mother who aborted and her family.
4. Abortion is very bad during the demographic crisis.
5. Abortion goes against traditional values.
6. Abortion goes against religious values.
6a. Abortion is considered a sin.
7. Abortion challenges the moral system, it goes against the moral code.
7a. Abortion undermines the status of "Life" on the top of the moral pyramid.

Side B | Pro Abortion | Arguments:

1. Abortion is a women right/freedom. It is their body, their choice.
2. Women who are pregnant and aiming for a career and are in danger of risking their career, either by stagnation or complete resignation after childbirth, thus, we should allow Abortion to help these women.
3. The fetus isn't considered human and/or alive, therefore, it is merely an extension of the body, so such an act would be considered at worst mutilation of self.

Side A | Against the Abortion | Counterarguments:

1. Abortion is evil, it is bad. To give it a right is as if you were to give a person, a right to kill someone else. Not all rights are good. Many rights can, and often are wrong, bad, they shouldn't be even considered to be legalized. They either hurt the person or, people around the person who does commit such an act. Often, it is globally accepted, that the very minimum for rights, is as long as it doesn't infringe anyone else's rights, and so, abortion can be argued, that it does infringe the right of a child to live, which under that standard, would be considered bad, unlawful. Also, humans shouldn't have absolute freedom, or either too many rights. Having absolute freedom leads to anarchy and chaos, and knowingly, if one person has absolute freedom, then that person has freedom, to limit someone else's freedom. And so, by that, abortion shouldn't be considered a legal right.
2. Women who are pregnant and are working hard in their education/employment facilities instead of aborting can leave their children in Nurseries after birth. Plus, when we're talking about employment facilities women have maternity leave so that they can set all required necessities up within that period of time. In education, pregnant women can go to lessons and learn even while being pregnant. If things are bad, schools often are able to send private teachers to houses of those who are pregnant and really are unable to attend the lessons, and if schools can't, then they should be funded to be able to do so. Third, women who are pregnant should have partners, so that their partner can help them with their pregnancy, and later on, with their child. In case of not having a partner, for example, because he left, you can sue him for money to support your child. Pregnancy isn't a crisis, it is a beautiful period that is supported by many, including schools and workplaces, and in fact, are required to do so by law. Pregnant women also gain special privileges, such as being unable to be fired from workplaces during the pregnancy and maternity term. Also, life is on the top of the pyramid of priorities, job is below it, as life requires to be on top to have a healthy society that doesn't engage in violence, murder, and general chaos, for reference, see LA riots, these riots in principle had to abandon life as the top of the pyramid, and instead replace it with their own goals.

3. The fetus isn't considered as a person by egoistic individuals who are irresponsible and not taught properly how to perform in a society. The fetus is considered a human being since conception. Yes, they are human. The moment conception happens, the moment a fetus starts developing, and the fetus grows into a child we usually see after birth, there is no invisible barrier between X and Y period of time during the growth of the fetus to consider a fetus human, and not human. As the fetus is able to develop itself independently* and grow into a toddler, child, and finally, an adult. It is merely the first stage of human being growth and should be treated as such. The argument that it is part of the body does not make the destruction of a living organism, a human, justifiable. Life is on the top of the ladder through priorities. If there was a human condition that when twins are born and are morphed into one body that shares both souls, would it be an argument for one of those twins to kill the other because he is the part of his body? Of course not, because they are both alive, and the other twin also has the right to live, and so should fetuses.
* - Independently as of without any artificial influence, only natural occurrence, which in this case is pregnancy, and also, accepting the conditions such as consuming nutrition, which everyone requires to develop and to exist, and so, a fetus shouldn't be excluded, because not only is it unjust, it is reasonable to divide when living organism regardless require nutrition to live.

Well, what do you think?

SickoMode

Im pro-abortion simply because i dont think women should be able to use a pregnancy to rob other men of child support. They use every tool they can to exert control over people.

Sasaki

Cursed Oneitiscel
Im pro-abortion simply because i dont think women should be able to use a pregnancy to rob other men of child support.
But abortion is a choice? If they desire to rob the man of child support they just won't abort...

SickoMode

SickoMode said:
Im pro-abortion simply because i dont think women should be able to use a pregnancy to rob other men of child support.
But abortion is a choice? If they desire to rob the man of child support they just won't abort...
Right but it should be a discussion between both people. Woman wants the kid and the man doesnt? No child support.

Man wants the child and woman doesnt? Man can raise it.

OysterSauce

Generalissimo
I support abortion, but it's mostly because I don't value human life very much and I think the world is overpopulated enough already.

KhhvForEternity

there is no such a thing as too many rights being taken away from foids
the way I see it abortion is going to take place regardless, whether it be in some seedy alley way or in a hospital. Ideally they wouldn't be getting fuсking pregnant out of wedlock in the first place but its either a clean abortion or one infested by disease and illness.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
there is no such a thing as too many rights being taken away from foids
the way I see it abortion is going to take place regardless, whether it be in some seedy alley way or in a hospital. Ideally they wouldn't be getting fuсking pregnant out of wedlock in the first place but its either a clean abortion or one infested by disease and illness.
So be invested with disease and illnest

Saint Mentalcel

Born alone and will die alone. (who cares anyway?)
If the guy wants the kid, then these bitches shouldn't be allowed to do it regardless.

Required

Well-Known Asshole
Even though i'm conservative/rightwing af.. I do think abortion should be the choice, maybe we can make it like this, both (man and woman) both have a voice in it. As in, they both have to agree.

Why am i pro-abortion? Because i think about things like rаpe or if there is a case of a severly handicapped baby, you know, the kind that has no future on this earth. But mostly because i stand for freedom.

As with multiple subjects such as Lgbt the same with abortion. I think it gets normalized to much and that especially should stop.

You shouldn't abort a baby because ''it came unexpected'' 1, there is no such thing. And second, there is never a ''good moment'' for having a child, it is always a struggle, especially if it's your first.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
But only under conditions:

Without fisical medical need only in the first three months!....

For not married foids, NO MAN has to pay for abortion or a not aborted! No compulsory DNA-Test!....

Married foids are DNA-tested compulsory! No husband or other man has to pay for abortion or a not aborted cuckoo!....

Streang

Artmaxxing soon
I don't care about foids "rights", I'm pro-abortion (ie not pro-CHOICE) for the following reasons:
1. Most people who are born by mothers who wish to get an abortion are the kind of people we don't need more of (aka criminals, thieves, etc.)

2. It is not only practical but humane to abort a deformed (missing limbs, down syndrome, etc.) fetus since they would live their entire miserable lives watching other people perform the most mundane tasks easily while for them said tasks would seem extremely hard if not out right impossible. They would also be dependent of expensive medical treatment and medication payed for by the taxpayers without being able to contribute nothing to their societies. So it is not only a beneficial for society at large but also for the disabled themselves if they get aborted or simply euthanized immediately after being born. I would go as far as to say that this should be mandatory regardless of whether or not the parents are against it.

Last edited:

Hidden

Good morning
I personally only support abortion when the child gonna have a bad life, or live with a bad disability. There is no reason to let them live a shitty life. Spiritual religious reasons does not count as one.

OysterSauce

Generalissimo
I personally only support abortion when the child gonna have a bad life, or live with a bad disability.
Abortion should be encouraged and possibly enforced if the parents are close relatives or too old to be having children (45+), because in those cases it's just selfishness from the parents to decide to have children and risk the child's health.

Hidden

Good morning
Hidden said:
I personally only support abortion when the child gonna have a bad life, or live with a bad disability.
Abortion should be encouraged and possibly enforced if the parents are close relatives or too old to be having children (45+), because in those cases it's just selfishness from the parents to decide to have children and risk the child's health.
Good, add that to the list too.