A Woman's Perspective

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Thats a big if.

If I had 100 million dollars women would swoon after me. But right now I'm an incel and thats the reality Im stuck in.
Money can’t buy love
Seems like it can, since most women say they want a guy with an income level equal to theirs or no dice. Although I doubt most women love the males they date anyway, tbh.
That’s reasonable. If your going to slave through university you want someone who also did and makes equal money

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Money can’t buy love
Seems like it can, since most women say they want a guy with an income level equal to theirs or no dice. Although I doubt most women love the males they date anyway, tbh.
That’s reasonable. If your going to slave through university you want someone who also did and makes equal money
Misery loves company. Pain Olympics "street cred", toddler-tier.

Jai

JJHOLLIE1993 said:
Hey Guys,

New to this forum I'll just start by stating I'm a female.

I've read a couple of threads and have found them quite interesting however there is some things that could be addressed better considering there is no women here to defend themselves I'll start.

1. Women's sexual desires are just as strong as Men's if you have been rejected it's because shes not attracted to you, vice versa when a Man rejects a woman.

2. Menstrual Cycles aka Aunt Flow
They suck, they are painful, abdomen cramps, bleeding, constipation/diarrhea, mood swings, bloating, back pain, thigh pain
Headaches, food cravings, nausea, fatigue and drowsiness. Us girls are pretty angry on the final week of this we don't want affection or sex we want ibuprofen, sleep and chocolate.

3. We think Men are just as taboo as what you assume us to be, we fear rejection, we never know what you are thinking about or if you actually care about us at all, or if we can turn you on during sex.

First post I hope I'm welcome here.
Do you think this is just about rejection???

Zenomobean

love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Money can’t buy love
Don't think it should be a requirement to have the same pay. You can work harder than someone who is making more money than you. As long as your both mutually supportive of each other I don't believe income to be a good standard to hold others at. Ah I really like you, your funny, passionate and caring but.. you make 5k less than me byeee. Maybe I'm being to critical but I feel like it's a strange requirement of a partner whether you've gone through uni or not.

love

Femoid
Zenomobean said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Don't think it should be a requirement to have the same pay. You can work harder than someone who is making more money than you. As long as your both mutually supportive of each other I don't believe income to be a good standard to hold others at. Ah I really like you, your funny, passionate and caring but.. you make 5k less than me byeee. Maybe I'm being to critical but I feel like it's a strange requirement of a partner whether you've gone through uni or not.
If I make 90k a year I’m looking for someone in the same tax bracket. 5k difference is nothing. I’d date and have dated a guy who made 70k a year.

Zenomobean

love said:
Zenomobean said:
love said:
If I make 90k a year I’m looking for someone in the same tax bracket. 5k difference is nothing. I’d date and have dated a guy who made 70k a year.
Holy ѕhit you make crazy money, woah. Hmm would you date someone who made 20k? ( I don't even make 20k haha)

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Zenomobean said:
love said:
Zenomobean said:
Holy ѕhit you make crazy money, woah. Hmm would you date someone who made 20k? ( I don't even make 20k haha)
Entitled females have 100% of the dating options so not likely. A standup comedian once said women wait for you at the finish line, and are zero support until otherwise. Narcissism in a nutshell.

love

Femoid
Zenomobean said:
love said:
Zenomobean said:
No. Someone who made 20k would not be able to afford a mortgage. I’m not having someone move into my condo who can’t afford it. I also want to rent my condo and buy a house in the future. Again they could never afford or even get a mortgage with 20k. So there’s no point because we are in different parts of life and I wouldn’t get the house I want, the car I want and I have to think about kids day care doesn’t take them until 15 months so I would t be able to work for 15 months they wouldn’t be able to support that. I didn’t go through university getting degrees, diplomas and a masters to support a guy through life. It’s like having a teenage and not a husband.

Zenomobean

love said:
Zenomobean said:
love said:
No. Someone who made 20k would not be able to afford a mortgage. I’m not having someone move into my condo who can’t afford it. I also want to rent my condo and buy a house in the future. Again they could never afford or even get a mortgage with 20k. So there’s no point because we are in different parts of life and I wouldn’t get the house I want, the car I want and I have to think about kids day care doesn’t take them until 15 months so I would t be able to work for 15 months they wouldn’t be able to support that. I didn’t go through university getting degrees, diplomas and a masters to support a guy through life. It’s like having a teenage and not a husband.
Well I suppose each to their own. I just wouldn't by a crazy expensive place that I would need the other person to feed into. I'm currently finishing my master's in uni but I don't think I'll should ever use that as a financial relationship climber/ bartering chip .

Zenomobean

lordoftheincels said:
Zenomobean said:
love said:
Entitled females have 100% of the dating options so not likely. A standup comedian once said women wait for you at the finish line, and are zero support until otherwise. Narcissism in a nutshell.
It may have been a funny joke but it's pretty untrue. Though I suppose people who are entitled are kind of unbearable anyway.

love

Femoid
Zenomobean said:
love said:
Zenomobean said:
Well I suppose each to their own. I just wouldn't by a crazy expensive place that I would need the other person to feed into. I'm currently finishing my master's in uni but I don't think I'll should ever use that as a financial relationship climber/ bartering chip .
What are you studying?

I’m in a different part of my life. I already have a condo and with laws where I am if I let a bf live with me for a year he’s entitled to half my condo. So if a guys going to live with me he needs to pay for half of it. I’m protecting my assets. I already got screwed in my last relationship with that, I lost my place that I mostly paid for and he took half which wasn’t actually his to take.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:
It may have been a funny joke but it's pretty untrue. Though I suppose people who are entitled are kind of unbearable anyway.
I find it true that women offer zero romantic support until you get rich then all of a sudden they want to be with you romantically.

Also, most of the audience laughed therefore true. Jokes that arent based on truths tend to be unfunny and cringey.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
lordoftheincels said:
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:
I find it true that women offer zero romantic support until you get rich then all of a sudden they want to be with you romantically.

Also, most of the audience laughed therefore true. Jokes that arent based on truths tend to be unfunny and cringey.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
Zenomobean said:
love said:
What are you studying?

I’m in a different part of my life. I already have a condo and with laws where I am if I let a bf live with me for a year he’s entitled to half my condo. So if a guys going to live with me he needs to pay for half of it. I’m protecting my assets. I already got screwed in my last relationship with that, I lost my place that I mostly paid for and he took half which wasn’t actually his to take.
I am in no way responsible for stupid Canadian laws.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Living in a 90k condo is insanity anyway, still regardless of how backwards Canadian politicians may be. So once again, males are catering to irrational female extravagance, instead of being the man of the household and telling her that 90k condos are crazy. I will admit that male politicians are also to blame, and being males shouldnt automatically give them authority over other males.

Zenomobean

lordoftheincels said:
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:

Not always true. The audience probably likes the comedian and agrees with their views that is why they have paid to see them. Look at all the people that laugh at Amy Shoe... whatever her name is, she's awful and yet people go to see her. Believing something is right because enough other people believe in it is not the best way to know if it's true. There's plenty of large communities with different belief systems to get involved with, doesn't mean they speak the truth.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Living in a 90k condo is insanity anyway, still regardless of how backwards Canadian politicians may be. So once again, males are catering to irrational female extravagance, instead of being the man of the household and telling her that 90k condos are crazy. I will admit that male politicians are also to blame, and being males shouldnt automatically give them authority over other males.
The condo is actually 550k which is cheap.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:
Zenomobean said:

Not always true. The audience probably likes the comedian and agrees with their views that is why they have paid to see them. Look at all the people that laugh at Amy Shoe... whatever her name is, she's awful and yet people go to see her. Believing something is right because enough other people believe in it is not the best way to know if it's true. There's plenty of large communities with different belief systems to get involved with, doesn't mean they speak the truth.
Most 4th wave feminiѕts are cringey and their jokes are cringey. I admit that some of the jokes from cucks on Saturday Night Live are funny. However, when they talk about banning guns and telling me not to lust for women, that is when it becomes cringe and I'm not smiling.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
You got a choice. You can be a slave of the ratrace and try to justify your enslavement with numbers, or you can exit and lead a more natural life.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
You got a choice. You can be a slave of the ratrace and try to justify your enslavement with numbers, or you can exit and lead a more natural life.
I want nice things. I hate camping. I'll only camp if its a cabin