A Woman's Perspective

TheUnworthy

Well-Known Member
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
Some parts yes. I agree that rape culture is an issue. I also agree that being a girl isn’t all that great. Though I enjoy being a girl I totally understand periods and don’t regret not having one in 5 years. PMS is awful.
You have your opinions I have mine, but this woman is bad.
See what we tell you? Hoe we are supposed to "improve our social skills" if women are like this?
I was polite as you told me and she spit on me
You still remain polite. You be the better person. You walk away dignified. If you start arguing, name calling ect you just look child ish and have poor self control. You can “kill them with kindness”.
I haven't name called her as she have with me though.
I have just being saying what I think mostly
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
You have your opinions I have mine, but this woman is bad.
See what we tell you? Hoe we are supposed to "improve our social skills" if women are like this?
I was polite as you told me and she spit on me
You still remain polite. You be the better person. You walk away dignified. If you start arguing, name calling ect you just look child ish and have poor self control. You can “kill them with kindness”.
I haven't name called her as she have with me though.
I have just being saying what I think mostly
I haven’t been following the whole conversation. What names?
 

TheUnworthy

Well-Known Member
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
You still remain polite. You be the better person. You walk away dignified. If you start arguing, name calling ect you just look child ish and have poor self control. You can “kill them with kindness”.
I haven't name called her as she have with me though.
I have just being saying what I think mostly
I haven’t been following the whole conversation. What names?
Not naming exactly, but insulting no less.
She call lordofincels a Nintendo fan as if that was wrong.
As if he was a loser for that.
She mocked me and implied I was a loser despite I was being polite.
I know this may sound like a child rant but geez, this frustrates me
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
I haven't name called her as she have with me though.
I have just being saying what I think mostly
I haven’t been following the whole conversation. What names?
Not naming exactly, but insulting no less.
She call lordofincels a Nintendo fan as if that was wrong.
As if he was a loser for that.
She mocked me and implied I was a loser despite I was being polite.
I know this may sound like a child rant but geez, this frustrates me
I dont think she was implying he was a looser for liking nitendo lol. I think it was sarcasm.
 
lol he referenced Nintendo characters earlier on I like Nintendo I have a Wii U, boy I'm not bad I just don't take unwarranted criticism.

You guys do realise that Australia has 3 large capital cities? we don't have Kangaroos everywhere. I live in one of them Brisbane 4 million people here. no desert but we are close to the beach if you want to visit the Gold Coast and go to theme parks and play with sand.

It's not mine or any other females responsibility to fix Man's sexual frustration maybe he should give his left hand a workout or got to a sex toy shop. not my problem.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
lol he referenced Nintendo characters earlier on I like Nintendo I have a Wii U, boy I'm not bad I just don't take unwarranted criticism.

You guys do realise that Australia has 3 large capital cities? we don't have Kangaroos everywhere. I live in one of them Brisbane 4 million people here. no desert but we are close to the beach if you want to visit the Gold Coast and go to theme parks and play with sand.

It's not mine or any other females responsibility to fix Man's sexual frustration maybe he should give his left hand a workout or got to a sex toy shop. not my problem.
Kangaroos are the best thing about australia.

Anyway banned, mainly because of the last thing you said. Sorry it had to end like this. I thought you had potential.
 

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Wtf. Your strongly mistaken. Rape culture is real. So many women get raped and sexual harassed at work. It’s not ok. When I was a lifeguard I got sexually harassed everyday, literally everyday. It had nothing to do with competition I was the pool supervisor/head Lifegaurd. Everyday like 10 guys at least would make a comment about my legs, ass, chest, ask me to take off my shirt, ask what I’m wearing under my shirt, ask me to run around so they can see my boobs moving. Guys literally would fake a drowning about every week so I would save them and have to walk around in wet clothes. As a nurse when I’m doing my job providing care to patients they hit on me all the time. I give them stuff for a shower and they ask if I’m joining them in the shower. They make up having pain so I touch them to do pain assessments, they make up not having a vowel movement in a week so I have to do a rectal exam when they don’t need it. Just like compliments of testicular pain all the time. If I’m focused on doing a care task like giving an injection they constantly try to touch my resets or add if I turn around. How is any of this acceptable?
Women never get raped at work. If they do its the first I ever heard of it.

As for the other thing, welcome to the real world. In Real World males have a sex drive for women. (Except for numales who are either closet fags or closet heterosexuals.)

Males in real life, real world, are victims of 80/20 rule. Meaning 80% of males get no love and have to try hard. What you are experience with the rectal thing is the 80% of males, trying-hard because they got no love.

I agree that is is unnacceptable that males have to go through life always feeling sexually frustrated all the time.
Women in the military get raped often. Women working in corrections get raped, nurses get sexually assaulted all the time.

Majority of men do get love and sex. There’s not really a reason to remain sexually frustrated there are options and part of the responsibility is yours. If you can’t get a gf or casual sex, there’s escorts, dolls, flash lights, many other sex toys, vibrators, and your hands. You can relieve your frustration if you want to I know it’s not the same as a real gf but it reduces the tension none the less.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
la arrogancia es la caída de un hombre
Arrogance is the fall of mankind.

In english, what I'm saying is, its arrogant to act like its not females job to have sex with males. Saying things like that is like, worse than Ghengis Khan. Its like you want the entire human race to be sterile and extinct. Not your problem...typical baby boomer attitude. They can destroy the habitat and then not care because its all about them isnt it.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
love said:
Women in the military get raped often. Women working in corrections get raped, nurses get sexually assaulted all the time.

Majority of men do get love and sex. There’s not really a reason to remain sexually frustrated there are options and part of the responsibility is yours. If you can’t get a gf or casual sex, there’s escorts, dolls, flash lights, many other sex toys, vibrators, and your hands. You can relieve your frustration if you want to I know it’s not the same as a real gf but it reduces the tension none the less.
Women dont belong in the military in the first place, not that I care anyway since they've mostly been mean to me, if they want to fight overseas don't let me stand in the way.

Obviously its illegal to rape women in corrections, and they are hardened criminals anyway that rape other males too, so you have no point whatsover.

Majority of males have 80/20 rule and dont get love and sex, they use approach escalation to convince a woman and she doesnt really love them at all. That is, 80% of relations are approach escalations and mind-games nothing more.

Escorts are illegal in America, not sure in canada, in any case it takes a ton of money for dolls and escorts, and its not real love anyway, but moot point since 80% of relationships are fake and loveless, and most males pay a ton of money to their girlfriends anyway, so not much of a difference tbh.
 

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Women in the military get raped often. Women working in corrections get raped, nurses get sexually assaulted all the time.

Majority of men do get love and sex. There’s not really a reason to remain sexually frustrated there are options and part of the responsibility is yours. If you can’t get a gf or casual sex, there’s escorts, dolls, flash lights, many other sex toys, vibrators, and your hands. You can relieve your frustration if you want to I know it’s not the same as a real gf but it reduces the tension none the less.
Women dont belong in the military in the first place, not that I care anyway since they've mostly been mean to me, if they want to fight overseas don't let me stand in the way.

Obviously its illegal to rape women in corrections, and they are hardened criminals anyway that rape other males too, so you have no point whatsover.

Majority of males have 80/20 rule and dont get love and sex, they use approach escalation to convince a woman and she doesnt really love them at all. That is, 80% of relations are approach escalations and mind-games nothing more.

Escorts are illegal in America, not sure in canada, in any case it takes a ton of money for dolls and escorts, and its not real love anyway, but moot point since 80% of relationships are fake and loveless, and most males pay a ton of money to their girlfriends anyway, so not much of a difference tbh.
Why shouldn’t women be in the military?

Yes it’s illegal to rape but that doesn’t stop it from happening. Prostitution is legal, we have all kinds of kinky ѕhit.

And women spend a lot of money on men. Over the years I’ve bought a ps4, BBQ, spa retreats, cooking classes, massages lessons, paid for camping trips and vacations rented a Ferrari, and for our anniversary I’m taking him to Chicago.
 

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Never heard of women spending money on incels... other than their mothers of course.
Women spend money on their bfs
Incels dont have gfs.
If you did they would but you things for birthdays, anniversary, valentines and Christmas like wise you do the same so it’s even.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Women spend money on their bfs
Incels dont have gfs.
If you did they would but you things for birthdays, anniversary, valentines and Christmas like wise you do the same so it’s even.
Thats a big if.

If I had 100 million dollars women would swoon after me. But right now I'm an incel and thats the reality Im stuck in.
 

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Incels dont have gfs.
If you did they would but you things for birthdays, anniversary, valentines and Christmas like wise you do the same so it’s even.
Thats a big if.

If I had 100 million dollars women would swoon after me. But right now I'm an incel and thats the reality Im stuck in.
Money can’t buy love
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
If you did they would but you things for birthdays, anniversary, valentines and Christmas like wise you do the same so it’s even.
Thats a big if.

If I had 100 million dollars women would swoon after me. But right now I'm an incel and thats the reality Im stuck in.
Money can’t buy love
Seems like it can, since most women say they want a guy with an income level equal to theirs or no dice. Although I doubt most women love the males they date anyway, tbh.
 

Username6321

Well-Known Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
If you did they would but you things for birthdays, anniversary, valentines and Christmas like wise you do the same so it’s even.
Thats a big if.

If I had 100 million dollars women would swoon after me. But right now I'm an incel and thats the reality Im stuck in.
Money can’t buy love
Tell that to the Al-Saud family hahahaha
 
Top