A Woman's Perspective

Possibly I mean I've never really found a guy I've actually been in love with just friends with benefits situation I have low tolerance for people and prefer to ride it solo, less distractions more success.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
There is no argument. You've been agreeing with me all along. I've been saying women's attraction to males is very weak and not genuine like the attraction males have for women and girls.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Being a criminal is high T (or sometimes high E, for white collar crime.) In any case, it is women that drive this excessive hormonal overload by requiring competitive behavoir for males. It is standard practice for a woman to have an inbox full of 100 orbiters, causing males to try to reach great heights by hormone maxxing (whether it be trannymaxxing or manmaxing.) Women send a clear message to males that they are not enough as they are.

While this archaic system has helped further our evolution (alpha males in nature usually high T) you can't have it both ways. You can't have a society that is about promoting safety, security, and law and order, but on the other hand, driven by brutal darwinian principles. Either enable Mad Max anarchy (darwinism) or enable a world where incels are given rights. You can't have a system that is half civilized and yet savage on the other hand. It would be like a grand skyscraper in dubai, yet has no toilets and people are shitting on the chairs.
What are “incel” rights? What do those look like?

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
There is no argument. You've been agreeing with me all along. I've been saying women's attraction to males is very weak and not genuine like the attraction males have for women and girls.
I find lots of men attractive. Not based on looks but intelligence or volunteer work gets me too.

love

Femoid
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
Hey Girl, it's challenging being a Woman on this thread it appears our opinions are not wanted nor are we lol
Depends on the day. Some can be hard. Some can be rewarding and really good.

A lot of these Men are really angry and it's hard to even respond with anything because the mindset of Women being evil manipulaters is already set. I swear Women have been blamed for everything just look at the garden of Eden whose fault was it? Eve's.....

love

Femoid
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
A lot of these Men are really angry and it's hard to even respond with anything because the mindset of Women being evil manipulaters is already set. I swear Women have been blamed for everything just look at the garden of Eden whose fault was it? Eve's.....
Yeah they need cognitive behaviour therapy to change their thinking patterns but also believe it’s s fake profession creating by evil women

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
Garden of Eden is merely a metaphor for the Internet. Religious rules were invented to keep women in line. And its mainly female minds that perpetuate the religious rules to men. Men of science, reason, and logic don't believe in dogma and following outdated rules. Even atheists are turning to religion to combat rampant female hypergamy. Your hypergamy and apathetic indifference to males is likely to blame for the reason oppressive patriarchy exists.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
Yeah they need cognitive behaviour therapy to change their thinking patterns but also believe it’s s fake profession creating by evil women
It is part of Big Pharma. (Women) are not the problem, if you catch my drift.

Males used to go to witches for help. That was the natural ways. Witches actually cared about males well being, Nowadays its big pharma and cold 4th wave feminism giving males toxic pills to cope with being unloved.

Okay ill say it...its the fuсking jews. But not all jews are evil. Einstein was a good jew. There are Luigi jews (rich but loveable) and then wario (dr robotnik) jews

Username6321

They are angry because they received extremely harsh treatment by women. When it is repeated dozens, if not hundreds of times it will literally engrave into their mind. If someone tried to shill for the social darwinist system and libertinism (lack of all morality and restraint) in front of me while at the same time dismissing my chronic physical ailments as mere things that will pass away in time I would get angry as well.

You try to mean well with your words but you apparently never looked up the things I told you to look for at the beginning of the thread. Now you wonder why they have such views.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
I can tell you are a Nintendo fanboy
Yes but who isn't? Actually I haven't been infatuated with some of their more recent games. Me and numales seem to be more and more unable to relate. Anyway Japan isn't infected with PC nonsense so its usually only those companies that express blackpilled views in games.

Username6321 said:
They are angry because they received extremely harsh treatment by women. When it is repeated dozens, if not hundreds of times it will literally engrave into their mind. If someone tried to shill for the social darwinist system and libertinism (lack of all morality and restraint) in front of me while at the same time dismissing my chronic physical ailments as mere things that will pass away in time I would get angry as well.

You try to mean well with your words but you apparently never looked up the things I told you to look for at the beginning of the thread. Now you wonder why they have such views.

What is it you are expecting of me? I don't understand the Pill system that's in place but I have researched "Incels" essentially Males who believe they are ugly and undatable who have had negative experiences with Women. Mostly rejection or poor treatment towards them some tricked and robbed or beat up. Am I getting warmer?

love

Femoid
Username6321 said:

It’s A lot more than just simply not being treated well by women. It’s goes way further beyond that. Women and not having a gf is just a part of the pie.

Username6321

JJHOLLIE1993 said:
Username6321 said:

What is it you are expecting of me? I don't understand the Pill system that's in place but I have researched "Incels" essentially Males who believe they are ugly and undatable who have had negative experiences with Women. Mostly rejection or poor treatment towards them some tricked and robbed or beat up. Am I getting warmer?
Better than yesterday. The pill system can be basically summed up as rejection and hatred of modern society and modern politics. Red Pill, Black Pill and Honk Pill are just different levels of rejection.

Boo hoo welcome to Adult hood, where everything you assumed as a child about life was false.

Being a Woman sucks in many other ways... For starters it seems to be harder to gain respect or political power purely because you are viewed as a emotional train wreck, the feminine sex.

Don't even get me started on rape culture! Where the woman is blamed for her dress sense and behavior... even in 2019 sexual harrassment is still happening in the work place towards women. I work in Retail I get it a lot and its innapropiate for customers to think they can say things about my body Infront of the rest of the que. Just saying it's not a bed of roses being a female.

Username6321

love said:
Username6321 said:

It’s A lot more than just simply not being treated well by women. It’s goes way further beyond that. Women and not having a gf is just a part of the pie.
I replied to the OP and referenced the hostility she had gotten by some members. I am fully aware of the fact that a horrible childhood, chronic unemployment etc. are some of the contributing factors to chronic inceldom