A Woman's Perspective

JJHOLLIE1993

Femoid
Hey Guys,

New to this forum I'll just start by stating I'm a female.

I've read a couple of threads and have found them quite interesting however there is some things that could be addressed better considering there is no women here to defend themselves I'll start.

1. Women's sexual desires are just as strong as Men's if you have been rejected it's because shes not attracted to you, vice versa when a Man rejects a woman.

2. Menstrual Cycles aka Aunt Flow
They suck, they are painful, abdomen cramps, bleeding, constipation/diarrhea, mood swings, bloating, back pain, thigh pain
Headaches, food cravings, nausea, fatigue and drowsiness. Us girls are pretty angry on the final week of this we don't want affection or sex we want ibuprofen, sleep and chocolate.

3. We think Men are just as taboo as what you assume us to be, we fear rejection, we never know what you are thinking about or if you actually care about us at all, or if we can turn you on during sex.

First post I hope I'm welcome here.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Just to be clear. Do you realize that so called "incels" are not your average joe type, but victims of traumatic events or harsh treatment?
You write as if you're talking to young high school boys who got rejected by their crush.

JJHOLLIE1993

Femoid
With what I have read on here there's to broad of a mixture of Men experiencing less harshness than others, I'm trying to add a more positive out look on their situations.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
With what I have read on here there's to broad of a mixture of Men experiencing less harshness than others, I'm trying to add a more positive out look on their situations.
I see that you are barely informed on this subject. Take any decent search engine and you will eventually find the "blackpill" and "honkpill".
You will see that persons who come up with such concepts have gone through a lot.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
Well you guys can choose to be as pessimistic as you like about life but it will not improve unless you take the steps to change it.
Pessimism? I don't follow you. I told you to inform yourself on this incel thing. There are other pages, you will see that these people have suffered a lot in life and that a person with happy life cannot possibly comprehend the amount of harsh treatment they've gotten without experiencing it on their own. I've seen posts on other pages where the persons describe how they lost multiple teeth due to physical beatings they received and one even said he lost his eye-sight due to the severeness of his injury by bullies.

JJHOLLIE1993

Femoid
I can relate to that and do have sympathy for these people, however having a rather ugly background myself I don't consider myself a victim. Being a victim makes you feel weak, moving forward and being the person you want to be is the best course of action and you learn not to make the same mistake twice.

Dovah

Incels.Net Junior
Why do ppl come on here trying to fix those on this site. Ppl are where they are, you telling them these things isn’t going to help their situation.

Dovah

Incels.Net Junior
People can only help themselves. I know I’ve had to sit in some painful shit in order to get through it

jon93

HOMEM_SANCTV
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
Hey Guys,

New to this forum I'll just start by stating I'm a female.

I've read a couple of threads and have found them quite interesting however there is some things that could be addressed better considering there is no women here to defend themselves I'll start.

1. Women's sexual desires are just as strong as Men's if you have been rejected it's because shes not attracted to you, vice versa when a Man rejects a woman.

2. Menstrual Cycles aka Aunt Flow
They suck, they are painful, abdomen cramps, bleeding, constipation/diarrhea, mood swings, bloating, back pain, thigh pain
Headaches, food cravings, nausea, fatigue and drowsiness. Us girls are pretty angry on the final week of this we don't want affection or sex we want ibuprofen, sleep and chocolate.

3. We think Men are just as taboo as what you assume us to be, we fear rejection, we never know what you are thinking about or if you actually care about us at all, or if we can turn you on during sex.

First post I hope I'm welcome here.
I've crossed the ocean (Portugal to Argentina) because of a woman and then she rejected me! 1 year later I went to Russia because I've met a girl on GTA online, she told me that she was attracted to me and wanted sex with me and all. I spent 11 days in Moscow, we met like 3 days for 1 hour. She absolutely rejected me!
Woman are evil and I don't believe in you for a second! You will lie to us, get our money and next will abandon us.

jon93

HOMEM_SANCTV
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
There are evil Men too, I guess you best be wise in who you trust and try to sleep with. Everybody has a hidden agenda.
Yea of course, but woman have the power of persuasion. Beyond this situation I've experienced others bad moments in my country, where woman are attracted to bad boys (criminals and sh*t), they get pregnant and then the guy leaves her (I just love it), then those woman will report. They have no the right to report a guy who made her pregnant. She knew he was a worthless man.

JJHOLLIE1993

Femoid
I guess that's called legislation regardless of the circumstance a father must either be in their child's life or pay child support that's just how it goes. It takes two to make a baby.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Being a criminal is high T (or sometimes high E, for white collar crime.) In any case, it is women that drive this excessive hormonal overload by requiring competitive behavoir for males. It is standard practice for a woman to have an inbox full of 100 orbiters, causing males to try to reach great heights by hormone maxxing (whether it be trannymaxxing or manmaxing.) Women send a clear message to males that they are not enough as they are.

While this archaic system has helped further our evolution (alpha males in nature usually high T) you can't have it both ways. You can't have a society that is about promoting safety, security, and law and order, but on the other hand, driven by brutal darwinian principles. Either enable Mad Max anarchy (darwinism) or enable a world where incels are given rights. You can't have a system that is half civilized and yet savage on the other hand. It would be like a grand skyscraper in dubai, yet has no toilets and people are shitting on the chairs.

JJHOLLIE1993

Femoid
Women also feel socially pressures by society and the media to maintain a certain body image and social status, it's hardly surprising they encourage Men to get fit and find a better paid job.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
Women also feel socially pressures by society and the media to maintain a certain body image and social status, it's hardly surprising they encourage Men to get fit and find a better paid job.
Boo hoo. Society promotes an attainable standard of female beauty, which most females can easily attain with fakeup. Which they dont even need because most men will fuck them without it anyway.

For males, the standard is James Bond or Elon Musk, 10 million dollar income minimum and Mr. Perfection.

JJHOLLIE1993

Femoid
A guy who works at McDonald's and rents a share house is more attractive than a guy who lives at home with his parents unemployed. It's called being attracted to somebody with independence, confidence and aspirations. Why would I lower myself to standards less than what I'm living currently I want to excel not live in some guys parents basement. I work, I have a car, I have job what's wrong with expecting my future partner to have the same?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
JJHOLLIE1993 said:
A guy who works at McDonald's and rents a share house is more attractive than a guy who lives at home with his parents unemployed. It's called being attracted to somebody with independence, confidence and aspirations. Why would I lower myself to standards less than what I'm living currently I want to excel not live in some guys parents basement. I work, I have a car, I have job what's wrong with expecting my future partner to have the same?
Working at McDonalds merely contributes to the System and others enslaved to the System. It is toxins, junkfood, and unethical slave labor. In a few years robots will take those jobs anyway.

"You have to understand, that most people are not ready for the blackpill, that they are so hopeless inured, so dependent on bluepill, that they will fight to protect it."

Sounds to me you are more into how the guy will enhance your life goals (utility) than into the guy himself. Its the same regurgitated dogma over and over. I work (have slave status), I have car (slave status), I have job (slave status), muh American dream, hammered into your heads over and over like propoganda mind-washing. They never abolished slavery, just disguised the terms.