A womans behavior towards a man depends on how genetically superior he is.

*STERLING*

This is why a woman can never be a truly good person, if you are an ugly male you have a perception of women being evil, attractive guys have a perception of women being kind, caring and loving human beings which allows them to live in a fantasy world that most men will never get a chance to see. That's where the myth of "good women" originates from whenever you start talking about toxic femininity there is always someone who says there are good women too, guys who say this are usually attractive so they get treated well by women but what they don't realize is that those women didn't treat them like that because they are loving and caring beings but because they lust after his superior genetics. A WOMAN WILL NEVER BE A TRULY GOOD HUMAN BEING BECAUSE THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO ONLY APPRECIATE SUPERIOR GENETICS.

Unitxero

One of my bosses push me to go to after work hours lounge the other day. A few colleagues gave me a push also to go, so I had no choice but to go. Now you ask me why did I join this business in the first place? There's a few reasons, but one of the main reason because I'm in my late 30s and never really had a sales type of job. I figure I give it one last push. Anyway I go to the lounge and personally walk up to other colleagues and introduce myself. Most of the male colleagues gave a respectful reaction. Some didn't look like they want to shake hands. Or maybe is because I'm a rookie and didn't prove myself yet, so they dont want to talk.

However I did go up to some of the foids that was new to this company also. When I just introduce myself as a colleague they gave me a disgust and uncomfortable reaction like "wtf this guy came up to me?" I did most of the talking the first few minutes and it seems force, so I just left the foids when they didn't want to respond to my conversation. When I left to speak to other people and look back at the foids, they were talking to other foids and other Chad like people. So in a sales industry, I concluded that foids can get away with not talking to people like me. I do not know if I can succeed in this business, but at the same time in my case its the only way I can make lots of $$. If I do succeed I would love to rub in to some damn foids.

Odimm

One of my bosses push me to go to after work hours lounge the other day. A few colleagues gave me a push also to go, so I had no choice but to go. Now you ask me why did I join this business in the first place? There's a few reasons, but one of the main reason because I'm in my late 30s and never really had a sales type of job. I figure I give it one last push. Anyway I go to the lounge and personally walk up to other colleagues and introduce myself. Most of the male colleagues gave a respectful reaction. Some didn't look like they want to shake hands. Or maybe is because I'm a rookie and didn't prove myself yet, so they dont want to talk.

However I did go up to some of the foids that was new to this company also. When I just introduce myself as a colleague they gave me a disgust and uncomfortable reaction like "wtf this guy came up to me?" I did most of the talking the first few minutes and it seems force, so I just left the foids when they didn't want to respond to my conversation. When I left to speak to other people and look back at the foids, they were talking to other foids and other Chad like people. So in a sales industry, I concluded that foids can get away with not talking to people like me. I do not know if I can succeed in this business, but at the same time in my case its the only way I can make lots of $$. If I do succeed I would love to rub in to some damn foids.
Just focus on yourself and keep your side as clean and efficient as possible. Unless your boss is a moron you will do well on your own merits.