A very angry abomination or the last lesbo of us 2 or whatever is called the videogame...

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL

Whores and gentlemen, all the people that play videogames for sure remember that, around 7 years ago everyone was talking how good was the videogame "the last of us"...some people even called it "the best videogame of the year". Everyone was waiting to see how good it would be the sequel...but mostly, everyone wished to see again the heroic main character Joel(a white race heterosexual male). At the end of the first videogame, a lesbo called Ellie was invulnerable to the disease that turned everyone into zombies, so the scientists wanted to kill her to find a cure against the zombie disease, but the heroic white race heterosexual male Joel saved the lesbo of being killed by the scientists and they both escaped from the laboratory.

And now, we have the sequel...wich is nothing more than left wing agenda....

- The heroic Joel is killed by a transexual nera the beginning of the videogame.

- The lesbo kills ALL the people that do NOT killed Joel, but she forgives the transexual that killed Joel.

Its ironic how the character Joel saved the life of a ungrateful lesbo, only to be killed by a transexual...

After the jews, the feminazis, the SJWs, the antifa and the lgbt ruined the ghostbusters, terminator, star wars and the witcher, now they have ruined the last of us too...

Whores and gentlemen, thats what happens when the left wing is the one who rules the media, the banks, the videogames, etc...they ruin everything with thei anti-male agenda, anti-white race agenda and their anti-heterosexual agenda...

SaltedButter

Swallowed The Blackpill
It was established in the last game that she would be the MC, based on how the focus changed from Joel to her in the final sequence. Kinda similar to the last scene in the first The Walking Dead Game, where you switch from Lee to Clementine. I'm not really upset since I like the gameplay and I love post-apocalypse story-based games, but I get why it's annoying since story based games seem to be losing their male MC's. Naughty Dog did come out with Watch Dogs, though, which I believe kept a different male protagonist in the second game, so they aren't really fucking anyone over too much. As long as it doesn't disrupt the gameplay with romance, I'm cool with it.

Apathycel

A nobody
It was established in the last game that she would be the MC, based on how the focus changed from Joel to her in the final sequence. Kinda similar to the last scene in the first The Walking Dead Game, where you switch from Lee to Clementine. I'm not really upset since I like the gameplay and I love post-apocalypse story-based games, but I get why it's annoying since story based games seem to be losing their male MC's. Naughty Dog did come out with Watch Dogs, though, which I believe kept a different male protagonist in the second game, so they aren't really fuсking anyone over too much. As long as it doesn't disrupt the gameplay with romance, I'm cool with it.
My main gripe with the story is that Joel gets killed and you’re forced to play as the the person who killed him and you are forced to sympathise with them. Elle also forgives them for killing Joel for some fucking reason. It’s story-telling garbage that can’t even be considered story-telling. It’s the same as a shitty political fan fic written by a 12 yo lesbian.

Apathycel

A nobody
We need to make Moon Man 2 doom mod. Where we kill trannies and homos and they drop the coronavirus when they die
I’ve actually been wanting to get the moon man mod for doom. It seems so fucking cool. I’d honestly want to record gameplay of it as well.

Hngh

Incels.Net Novice
Hngh said:
We need to make Moon Man 2 doom mod. Where we kill trannies and homos and they drop the coronavirus when they die
I’ve actually been wanting to get the moon man mod for doom. It seems so fuсking cool. I’d honestly want to record gameplay of it as well.
It's badass. The only problem with is it, is you have to go through mediafire hole or megaupload hole or youtube link or reddit link to find it and it's even harder to find the most up to date version. But it's the bees you get to set basketball throwing imps on fire

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Game is so laughably bad.

Whenever I feel like shit, this would cheer me up as there is people that are so mind-numbingly incompetent to think of this trash and think it's a "good" storyline and cause the story is a idiotic leftard's wet dream which ends up being a trainwreck. I'm just satisfied that the majority thinks this game sucks ass and don't agree with it, imagine if this planet was that far gone to consider this actually "good". Yeesh...

Apathycel

A nobody

Whenever I feel like ѕhit, this would cheer me up as there is people that are so mind-numbingly incompetent to think of this trash and think it's a "good" storyline and cause the story is a idiotic leftard's wet dream which ends up being a trainwreck. I'm just satisfied that the majority thinks this game sucks ass and don't agree with it, imagine if this planet was that far gone to consider this actually "good". Yeesh...
Imagine spending $60 on this piece of shit while not knowing it’s a piece of shit and not even asking questions BEFORE you spend $60. I’ve actually seen people personally do that too!

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Saint Mentalcel said:

Whenever I feel like ѕhit, this would cheer me up as there is people that are so mind-numbingly incompetent to think of this trash and think it's a "good" storyline and cause the story is a idiotic leftard's wet dream which ends up being a trainwreck. I'm just satisfied that the majority thinks this game sucks ass and don't agree with it, imagine if this planet was that far gone to consider this actually "good". Yeesh...
Imagine spending $60 on this piece of ѕhit while not knowing it’s a piece of ѕhit and not even asking questions BEFORE you spend $60. I’ve actually seen people personally do that too!
Nothing new, that's how most idiots on this planet operate. They pre-order and start to blame everyone else if the game they bought turns out to be trash and they wasted money on it. There's idiots who try to justify their pre-order and praise the game even when knowing it's garbage just so they don't realize how stupid they are. I say let idiots be idiots and their valuable money be parted from them. I do the smart thing unlike everyone else and watch gameplay before buying to see if everything is legit rather than paying for garbage blindly and regretting it afterwards. Still wonder to myself where are these idiots getting the money to shred? I want in on some of that luck they have to throw cash at every little thing and not go bankrupt.

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
The conspiracy theories are true: the jews, the feminazis, the SJWs and the lgbt are the ones who rule the world, and they all are in agenda against the white race heterosexual men.

And this disgusting videogame is a proof of it.