A theory on why foids come here

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Well, actually I have several. But it really bothers me to see that there’s as many bitches on here as there are. The “teehee research“ is at best a meme, and at worst they're actually wasting their time studying something retаrded for a meme career. But I was thinking and came up with the following.

1. Orbiters
This is the most obvious one, since foids cant live without attention and they likely think we’re easy sources of validation. We all know there’s not a chance in hell they’d even give us a second LOOK irl, but they think we’ll be easy to charm because of our loneliness.

2. The dark triad
A less obvious one, but somewhat valid. Obviously, bitches don’t care about personality (or at least not the way bluepillers think), but they may be drawn to us BECAUSE we treat them like ѕhit. While we may be trucels behind the screen, fakecels/standardcels/mentalcels like ER exist, so it’s easy for them to project their “bad boy gives me tingles teehee” bullshit onto us, since they might just envision fake cels like ER or autistic chads while they’re here.

3. They're feminiѕts
This one is a meme and speaks for itself

4 Here to mock us secretly
Foids are soulless creatures and there’s no doubt a few that do this

5. Because they’re foids
Another example that speaks for itself

Thoghts? I’m real sick of seeing so many fuсking holes on here, it’s funny a couple times, but eventually it just gets on your nerves

Defy

Mentalcel
Too add to that, methinks A few feel comfortable here instead of the femcel reddit or discord because they know how ѕhit their gender is and how fake they are.

AdamKadmon

Seventh Plague
Well, actually I have several. But it really bothers me to see that there’s as many bitches on here as there are. The “teehee research“ is at best a meme, and at worst they're actually wasting their time studying something retаrded for a meme career. But I was thinking and came up with the following.

1. Orbiters
This is the most obvious one, since foids cant live without attention and they likely think we’re easy sources of validation. We all know there’s not a chance in hell they’d even give us a second LOOK irl, but they think we’ll be easy to charm because of our loneliness.

2. The dark triad
A less obvious one, but somewhat valid. Obviously, bitches don’t care about personality (or at least not the way bluepillers think), but they may be drawn to us BECAUSE we treat them like ѕhit. While we may be trucels behind the screen, fakecels/standardcels/mentalcels like ER exist, so it’s easy for them to project their “bad boy gives me tingles teehee” bullshit onto us, since they might just envision fake cels like ER or autistic chads while they’re here.

3. They're feminiѕts
This one is a meme and speaks for itself

4 Here to mock us secretly
Foids are soulless creatures and there’s no doubt a few that do this

5. Because they’re foids
Another example that speaks for itself

Thoghts? I’m real sick of seeing so many fuсking holes on here, it’s funny a couple times, but eventually it just gets on your nerves
You actually think these retards are foids? Dude why do you think cuckqueers goads us to say the same things over and over by asking the same contrived question, they do it to get karma. Thats the only reason they do it and most of them die in new because even cuckqueers is getting tired of us telling them to fuck off. 1499114142_d5bec050dfb7170d6c349f55bf0b1eb5564a639d_hq.gif

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
Also I think a lot or most of the foids are fuсking ugly. They think incels are desparate and therefore won't care how pathetic and ugly they are.

Fsociety

Incels.Net Novice
Also I think a lot or most of the foids are fuсking ugly. They think incels are desparate and therefore won't care how pathetic and ugly they are.
I'm with you. But guess what they find here? Surprise motherfk! We won't lower our standards. We love women but foremost we love ourselves.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
They come here because guys PM them. If the members didn't shower them with attention, they wouldn't be here.
Lol, if not blackpill, we should promote the honk pill and the white pill, I find that makes things a little bit easier to handle, I don’t find myself wanting to give foids any more attention than necessary

FatCel

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
Agreed with panther don't even act like its not because as soon as a foid posts something you thirsty mfers go into their DMs.

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
ronman12 said:
Agreed with panther don't even act like its not because as soon as a foid posts something you thirsty mfers go into their DMs.
Yes and bring their threads up to 10+ pages -__-
buddy, 30% of the replies in this thread are yours.
More than the foid herself.

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
ronman12 said:
fuck off idiot, I honestly think that they're just curious. How is that chadworthy you dick
ah yes, foids who don't give incels the time of the day, a second look ever are curious about them online. Bruh only people like smegma are "curious" about incels. Foids just come to virtue signal and collect orbiters