A tale of rejections in 2020

wesley963

Disce natare
Sometime last summer, I made the stupid mistake of giving society one more chance to prove to me that it's not all a fuсking joke. Of course, I was wrong.

In 2019, I got rejected by a girl who went and got fucked by a Chad instead (unfortunately I still have to work with this bimbo), and so last winter I found out I was an incel. I tried to deny it for a majority of this year, but I can't deny it anymore. I got rejected back in March of this year by someone who was already seeing someone that I didn't know about, and I wasn't really angry at her because at least she had a valid excuse (and I saw later on her social media that she actually was dating this person, not just making ѕhit up), but then this foid completely stops talking to me, even though we had a lot in common.

Then, earlier this month, I asked two girls out through Bumble, and one of them agreed initially to go on a date with me but then cancelled at the last minute and when I tried to reschedule, she didn't respond. So...what the fuck was all the trouble for, then? It was a shame, too, because we really hit it off. Then, I asked another girl out who I had matched with, and she said she'd go out with me, but then when I started asking her for details (what day she was available, where she wanted to meet, etc.) she unmatched with me.

All this just proves my point: women don't know what the fuck they want. If you agree to go on a date with someone, why the fuck would you cancel the date or block that person? What a joke.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist.
Those women have too many options. They get hundreds of DMs. The girl from Bumble found someone more attractive than you. This happens a lot on dating apps. You think you've scored someone just be let down when she decides to ghost you, this is a sign that you've been replaced by Chad.

wesley963

Disce natare
Those women have too many options. They get hundreds of DMs. The girl from Bumble found someone more attractive than you. This happens a lot on dating apps. You think you've scored someone just be let down when she decides to ghost you, this is a sign that you've been replaced by Chad.
That's probably exactly what happened. We hit it off at first, then she just completely stopped replying to me on Snapchat. Instead of being a dick about it I just unadded her. Don't have time for this ѕhit.

wesley963

Disce natare
At least you get added on Bumble. Most incels get matches on those apps, so I have hope at least. Lol
True, but then you've still got a marathon to even get to go on a date with any of these women. Not to mention, they download an app where women make the first move and somehow STILL think they're self-entitled enough that men are supposed to drive the conversation. It's a fuсking paradox.

Kevin Logan

Incels.Net Novice
There is also the fact that women loves to add men that they don't find attractive just for collecting orbiters, dating apps are a ego boosting for women.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
wizardcel said:
There is also the fact that women loves to add men that they don't find attractive just for collecting orbiters, dating apps are a ego boosting for women.
You have to either be 8/10 or a surgeon to get dates on those apps.
You have be 6/10 just to get any matches

wesley963

Disce natare
You have to either be 8/10 or a surgeon to get dates on those apps.
You have be 6/10 just to get any matches
Oh trust me, you only have to be like a 3/10 to get matches. I'm nowhere near a 6/10. I'm 5'3", have glasses, have acne, and although I work out I'm not even close to being ripped. Most of your matches will just never respond, probably because they swipe right on everybody for really no reason, probably just to be a bitch and get guys hopes up for nothing.