A Reminder for the Incels

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
Now that New Year's Eve is here, let me share one painful experience I had six years ago.

Someone on a dating site posted she wanted to spend New Year's Eve with someone. We started talking. Everything is going well.
Four hrs before midnight and when I'm prepared, she started making bullshit. She cancelled telling me there was an emeegency and that I am just like other guys and that she chose who she let in in her life.
Now, what are the chances of her having an emergency and her practicing hypergamy???
We all know this. She's talking to other dozens of men. Im only talking to her because at this time I felt it was wrong to talk to many girls at the same time.
I ended up crying that midnight, alone and depress. This is why I hate holidays. Today, I remember the pain.

Your dose of black pill today:
In order for a man to be with a woman--- he has to earn higher than her, he has to earn higher than her suitors, he has to be intellectual, he has to be noble, he has to be exciting, he has to be aggressive yet gentle, he has to be good looking, he has to be fit, he has to be taller than her, he has to be respectful, he has to win in life, he has to earn his place fighting those who mugged him.
In order for a woman to be with a man--she just has to stand. She just has to be willing.
The ugliest woman will still have orbiters. The most disrespectful woman will still have suitors. There is always a man for any woman.

Men, wake up to this truth. Stay to your philosophy.

-

Last edited:

Ironcurry039

90% of the giraffes are gay because of feminism
Now that New Year's Eve is here, let me share one painful experience I had six years ago.

Someone on a dating site posted she wanted to spend New Year's Eve with someone. We started talking. Everything is going well.
Four hrs before midnight and when I'm prepared, she started making bullshit. She cancelled telling me there was an emeegency and that I am just like other guys and that she chose who she let in in her life.
Now, what are the chances of her having an emergency and her practicing hypergamy???
We all know this. She's talking to other dozens of men. Im only talking to her because at this time I felt it was wrong to talk to many girls at the same time.
I ended up crying that midnight, alone and depress. This is why I hate holidays. Today, I remember the pain.

In order for a man to be with a woman--- he has to earn higher than her, he has to earn higher than her suitors, he has to be intellectual, he has to be noble, he has to be exciting, he has to be aggressive yet gentle, he has to be good looking, he has to be fit, he has to be taller than her, he has to be respectful, he has to win in life, he has to earn his place fighting those who mugged him.
In order for a woman to be with a man--she just has to stand. She just has to be willing.
The ugliest woman will still have orbiters. The most disrespectful woman will still have suitors. There is always a man for any woman.

-
Nihilism is the answer. All hail the blackpill

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
You just need a good face.

CursedSurrogate

Outcast among Outcasts
Now Enlightened said:
You just need a good face.
Yes, honestly. There's no amount of money and status that will ever make you as attractive as chad.

Kevin Logan

Incels.Net Junior

-
You don't need to be intellectual, noble, gentle and respectful

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier

-
If he is billionaire OR a filmsetter, he can be as ugly, fat and old as Winestone….

Forget the chad BS....

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master

-
not if they are chad.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Now Enlightened said:

-
not if they are chad.
Prince Andrew was ovbiously a fun and not trouble making superchad!....