A question to all incels!

Inboots

Incels.Net Junior
Hello!
I’m a guy from Europe. I’m skinny, short in height and my skin color is white. I live a happy life with my girlfriend (we’ve been together for over 3 years now). I’m not a virgin and I have high functioning autism too.
To the point, quite recently I commented on a random Facebook post and a guy called me a anorexic incel. I didn’t know what incel meant, so I looked this site up. Could any of you guys please explain to me why he would call me something like that?
I’d be really grateful!
Sorry if I offended someone!

SuperCheatBros

PUA is a scam, Blacks CAN be incel, AWALT
Basically someone who's single and usually virgin and can't find love and/or sex despite trying. But people love to make fun of us and attack us in the news and internet for usually very dumb reasons.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Calling you an incel is supposed to insult you and hurt your feelings.

I actually like being called an incel, i love the incel community, they're my bros.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Raider said:
I actually like being called an incel, i love the incel community, they're my bros.
a lot of incels are cool, the only issue is that a lot of the mods on the incel community are gigantic jerks
Yea especially at .co, the mods over there are relentless with those dumb 20% warnings. I told knajjd to go fuck himself. The regular users were cool as hell, the mods ruined that forum though.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
GameDevCel said:
Raider said:
a lot of incels are cool, the only issue is that a lot of the mods on the incel community are gigantic jerks
Yea especially at .co, the mods over there are relentless with those dumb 20% warnings. I told knajjd to go fuck himself. The regular users were cool as hell, the mods ruined that forum though.
agree i even did some fan art of me with the other users, i really miss that place, but the mods smeared me ass an IT infiltrator and banned me, those where some of the wrose mods ever

Tupolev

Спецназ
Raider said:
GameDevCel said:
agree i even did some fan art of me with the other users, i really miss that place, but the mods smeared me ass an IT infiltrator and banned me, those where some of the wrose mods ever
If Master was the only owner of the site, i have a feeling the mods would be different. I suspect Sarge and his bad choices are why things are the way they are over there.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
GameDevCel said:
Raider said:
If Master was the only owner of the site, i have a feeling the mods would be different. I suspect Sarge and his bad choices are why things are the way they are over there.
no idea why sarge put knajjd and cocksucker as mods, those two are fuсking jerks

Tupolev

Спецназ
Raider said:
GameDevCel said:
no idea why sarge put knajjd and cocksucker as mods, those two are fuсking jerks
Yea they reflect badly on the community as a whole.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Hello!
I’m a guy from Europe. I’m skinny, short in height and my skin color is white. I live a happy life with my girlfriend (we’ve been together for over 3 years now). I’m not a virgin and I have high functioning autism too.
To the point, quite recently I commented on a random Facebook post and a guy called me a anorexic incel. I didn’t know what incel meant, so I looked this site up. Could any of you guys please explain to me why he would call me something like that?
I’d be really grateful!
Sorry if I offended someone!
Because bullying I guess is "cool" again and SJWs are fake sjws who are actually in favor of bullying. Calling people "incel" is just a revival of bullying technique that was popular in the 2000s.