A powerful Cucktears warrior destroy us with his amazing arguments. Is over.

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
He looks like the type of guy to let his girlfriend cheat but then she doesn’t even want to fuck him. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a more simp looking guy. He probably gives her weekly allowances just so they can fuck once a month.
I think the only reason he even managed to find a girlfriend was because she enjoys cheating on ugly men. That has to be a thing.

Spice The Baby

Bitch Flayer
OysterSauce said:
Swo2016 said:
He’s probably such a simp
One does not simp.
He looks like the type of guy to let his girlfriend cheat but then she doesn’t even want to fuck him. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a more simp looking guy. He probably gives her weekly allowances just so they can fuck once a month.
Bruh are u joking? Do u think he even has gotten laid? LOL

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
I think the only reason he even managed to find a girlfriend was because she enjoys cheating on ugly men. That has to be a thing.
this is him in the future.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
OysterSauce said:
One does not simp.
True there are lots of guys out there going on dates and not even getting pusѕy.

Spice The Baby

Bitch Flayer
Spice The Baby said:
Swo2016 said:
True there are lots of guys out there going on dates and not even getting pusѕy.
Well other than him getting ''pusѕy'' is playing on a nitendo switch next door while his ''gf'' gets banged by Tyrone.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
Spice The Baby said:
Well other than him getting ''pusѕy'' is playing on a nitendo switch next door while his ''gf'' gets banged by Tyrone.
Yeah and on a good night Tyrone lets him stay up past his 9pm bedtime.

Spice The Baby

Bitch Flayer
Spice The Baby said:
Swo2016 said:
Yes of course but if he misbehaves he will get bbc up his fat ass! Well maybe that is the only time he got laid.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
Spice The Baby said:
Yes of course but if he misbehaves he will get bbc up his fat ass! Well maybe that is the only time he got laid.
He probably has a dog house outside to sleep in

Spice The Baby

Bitch Flayer
Spice The Baby said:
Swo2016 said:
Nah he sleeps on the floor while his ''gf'' and Tyrone sleep on the bed. also not to mention Tyrone prob uses him as a cumrag.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
Spice The Baby said:
Nah he sleeps on the floor while his ''gf'' and Tyrone sleep on the bed. also not to mention Tyrone prob uses him as a cumrag.
Yeah your right actually his gf would want him to watch to make him suffer. But he’s ok with it because he respects women and is always there for financial support

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular

I went to look at his reddit and I saw this and it made me laugh so hard. Imagine him in a whiny little kids voice “this is not my gf it’s just a mandrill”