A large pct. of women today are unfuckable thanks to obesity-another cause of inceldom

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
The reason why we have so many incels today is that in the eyes of many men, women today are too fat to be fuckable. 40% of women are obese or nearly obese. I can never get hard on an obese person. I would rather masturbate than go with a 300 lbs. pig. I don't mind overweight, but obese women are unbearable. Disgusting.

bottom 30% women in the 1990 (fuckable)

Bottom 30% women today, 2019(unfuckable)

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Normies tell us to go with the bottom 25% of women, but the bottom 25% are obese 300 lbs shit beasts who can barely even wipe their own asses, let alone walk.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
bcroger2 said:
Normies tell us to go with the bottom 25% of women, but the bottom 25% are obese 300 lbs ѕhit beasts who can barely even wipe their own asses, let alone walk.
Literally sick people.

Also somehow muh body positivity is all about hamplanets with dyed armpits and not about the actually struggling ethnic balding manlets with small frames.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
IncelDan said:
And the normies get mad at us for not going for landwhales.
Fun fact: incels who do that still get rejected, but it's much worse because the act of approaching a hambeast is already humiliating in itself.

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
Fun fact: incels who do that still get rejected, but it's much worse because the act of approaching a hambeast is already humiliating in itself.

Fat/ugly chicks assume that if you are paying them any attention at all, you must be such a fucking loser that you can’t get anyone else…..and they treat you like it.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Luckily I dont have to WORRY about being rejected by fat chicks, cause I REJECT THEM FIRST!! Thats my number one rule in life, NO FAT CHICKS!