A Girl i connected with rejected me for christian chad, but still wants me as an orbiter.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
A girl in my college class approached me and asked me to hang out with her at the library, since I had nothing else to do that day, I decided to hang out with her, we talked for a bit and we both found out that we had so much in common to the point where our date of birth was exactly the same. We walked home together sharing her umbrella cause it was raining. She never ghosted me, never ignored my text, would always hit me up if I forgot to hit her up. I was into art, so was she, we listened to the same music, which I found amusing because the music we listened to is not what most people would listen to. We talked a lot everyday about politics, government, what we wanted to do with our life, she spoke of me to her mom, she told me about her family, I told her about my family and life also, we were so damn close, until I decided to ask her out 2 weeks after seeing each other, then she paused and looked me dead in the eyes for 6 seconds, and said maybe if we got to know each other a bit more, i thought maybe i should ask another time, then it was our birthday cause we have the same date of birth, i asked her to go and eat with me, she said she was going with her family, then i was like np. Few days later, i notice she was talking to a guy in the same class as me, and she took his number, he was all about Christianity, she fancied him, and even gave him a hug after meeting him in one day, but never gave me a hug after 3months of talking to each other. This guy was taller than me and had a chiseled facial structure. I noticed right after she talked to this guy, she would frown her face next to me, and as we walk side by side, she would be on her phone, this was when i realized she doesn't like me. So, i decided to stop messaging her everyday, but she would hit me up everyday, talking about herself and she would constantly attend the church this Christian Chad told her about. I felt like she was using me as an emotional tampon, but wouldn't date me. So, i decided to block her number for 2 months, and after the 2 months, i unblocked her number and got some messages, it sounded like she felt hurt, but i feel like why does she want to be friends to make me suffer when she knows am interested, but she choose to go after Christian chad. So far i haven't replied to her last message which she asks to confirm if this is my number, but i could feel her pain over the text messages and I've deleted her number for good, so i can heal mentally. I haven't heard from her in a year, so i guess we've gone our separate ways. I really thought we had something special going on because of the amount of similarities we both had. I thought maybe this girl was Godsent, until Christian chad took her away. I really miss her a lot, but can't stand seeing her with Christian chad because she shows him a lot of affection even though she's spent a lot of time with me. :cry: :cry: I might run into her in the future, and it will be awkward talking to her, who knows?

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
This is an incel site, not a site on how to get laid.
I've never been laid before, and am just venting cause the girl was only talking to me for emotional support.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
One time I got dumped by a girl for literally having too much in common with her. The stuff in common wasn't gay shit like knitting, but cool things. She actually dumped me because my birthday was close to hers. I asked if it was cause I was ugly, she said no, I was cute, she just wanted to date someone who was the opposite of her. What an insane fucking retard.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
One time I got dumped by a girl for literally having too much in common with her. The stuff in common wasn't gay ѕhit like knitting, but cool things. She actually dumped me because my birthday was close to hers. I asked if it was cause I was ugly, she said no, I was cute, she just wanted to date someone who was the opposite of her. What an insane fuсking retard.
I think it's cope and she just lied. Females will always find "reasons" to "rationalize" abandoning sub-Chad.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
One time I got dumped by a girl for literally having too much in common with her. The stuff in common wasn't gay ѕhit like knitting, but cool things. She actually dumped me because my birthday was close to hers. I asked if it was cause I was ugly, she said no, I was cute, she just wanted to date someone who was the opposite of her. What an insane fuсking retard.
WOW, it sounds like she gave you a lame excuse just to dump you.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
This is how I see it:

Either

there was initial interest on her part. Maybe you passed the looks threshold and she wanted to begin 'knowing' you, but then found out you were either too boring, too similar to her, or friend-material.

Or

Christian Chad was just so fucking hot that you paled in comparison and she could never begin to picture herself hugging you when she could easily hug and fuck Christian Chad instead.

Either way, it seems like you're in the zone. The friend one. But, look on the bright side; you may not be hideous or ugly because obviously women seem to want to befriend you. With me, I don't even get friendzoned. A girl gives me her number and after a few months she changes it and ghosts me. That's how ugly I am.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
This is how I see it:

Either

there was initial interest on her part. Maybe you passed the looks threshold and she wanted to begin 'knowing' you, but then found out you were either too boring, too similar to her, or friend-material.

Or

Christian Chad was just so fuсking hot that you paled in comparison and she could never begin to picture herself hugging you when she could easily hug and fuck Christian Chad instead.

Either way, it seems like you're in the zone. The friend one. But, look on the bright side; you may not be hideous or ugly because obviously women seem to want to befriend you. With me, I don't even get friendzoned. A girl gives me her number and after a few months she changes it and ghosts me. That's how ugly I am.
Hehe, In all my life Ive never even GOTTEN to the "girl giving me her number stage"! Im even WORSE off then most of you guys! I remember as a teen, there was this cute girl that was in the same group home type house that I liked... She SEEMED friendly, I asked her to "hang out sometime", she gave me a non-commital response, I heard her later talking to some other girls about me and I heard them all groan and say EWWWWW!!! Not HIM! At that point, my spirit for EVER trying to date or ask girls out was COMPLETELY BROKEN!! Game over man!

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Lordgoro said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
This is how I see it:

Either

Or

Christian Chad was just so fuсking hot that you paled in comparison and she could never begin to picture herself hugging you when she could easily hug and fuck Christian Chad instead.

Hehe, In all my life Ive never even GOTTEN to the "girl giving me her number stage"! Im even WORSE off then most of you guys! I remember as a teen, there was this cute girl that was in the same group home type house that I liked... She SEEMED friendly, I asked her to "hang out sometime", she gave me a non-commital response, I heard her later talking to some other girls about me and I heard them all groan and say EWWWWW!!! Not HIM! At that point, my spirit for EVER trying to date or ask girls out was COMPLETELY BROKEN!! Game over man!
Brutal...yeah it's over for all of us

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
AfricanCel said:
lordoftheincels said:
WOW, it sounds like she gave you a lame excuse just to dump you.
Weird thing was she was the one spamming my phone constantly asking questions about me. So she did seem interested, until I told her my birthday was close to hers, then she got fickle and lost interest. Insane. Only in America is that kind of behavior considered acceptable.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
[/quote]

Bro, it's better to be ghosted than to be her friend and hear her talking about guys she likes, while she knows your interested and refuses to date you. Trust me, your saving yourself from the mental stress and rage.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Weird thing was she was the one spamming my phone constantly asking questions about me. So she did seem interested, until I told her my birthday was close to hers, then she got fickle and lost interest. Insane. Only in America is that kind of behavior considered acceptable.
[/quote]

I can only imagine the amount of pain you must have felt after that. I totally get it, it's like the things you wouldn't even think would turn her off, turns her off. This just shows how privileged American girls are. They have so many options of guys that if you dare to cough, or sneeze or even have too much in common, they are instantly turned off. It's almost like they forgot that your a human being, and human beings are not perfect. But our gynocentric cucked society tells women that they should always aim high for that perfect man, totally ignoring the fact that your just human.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
AwSamuel14 said:
Can I ask a question? Is AfricanCel, actually an african?
yup, Am an African guy. I was born in Africa, and lived there for 11 years, then i moved to America and am currenty 23 now.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
AfricanCel said:
AwSamuel14 said:
Can I ask a question? Is AfricanCel, actually an african?
yup, Am an African guy. I was born in Africa, and lived there for 11 years, then i moved to America and am currenty 23 now.
How are the African women? Are they every bit as bitchy and Chad-exclusive as the women of the USA?

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
How are the African women? Are they every bit as bitchy and Chad-exclusive as the women of the USA?
[/quote]

In Africa, they don't care so much about looks, status, or money, but when they come to America, they become indoctrinated in the beliefs, and have high standards. A lot of African women in America wouldn't date African men because they believe they can find a rich man in America that can change their life completely. The only time I see a African woman settle for an African man that's broke is when he's good looking. I've been rejected countless of times by African women, so I don't even bother trying anymore. Pretty much, As long as were in America, it's over for us.

Xero1101

Incels.Net Novice
Yea..she wants you as her emotional tampon and the sick twisted feeling of power of having a guy who she can string along but never spread her legs for. You’ve made your feelings known by asking her out, she then rejected you with a terrible excuse.

Bottom line is she doesn’t care about your true feelings. She gets close to you, you talk about all sorts of things for months and then she expects you to stick by her side like some good little cuck gay boy pet while she fucks Chad.

She sounds like a fucking monster. Good thing you blocked and deleted her number, she was only using you to boost her ego, that’s how girls are..they like having orbiters because it gives them a feeling of power knowing that they have a number of guys essentially waiting and praying that she’ll give them attention.