A fucked up woman who kills cats for attention

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel

So basically there is this fucked up bitch who kills cats for attention on some fuсking shitty platform so what she does is she skins cats then post it on tiktok then the normies asked her why she does this lol and guess what her fuсking excuse was? Because she was rаped by her Chad boyfriend or abused LMAOOO so that's the reason why she kills cats then she posts it for fuсking attention, this is just one of the funniest fucked up excuses i ever heard, usually i don't give a fuck for animals as much but this hoe needs to fuсking die honestly.

This is her excuse for killing cats, just fuсking laugh! But my point is imagine it was a man who was getting tortured by her, chances are normies would give no fucks!

Last edited:

Spice

Who cares jfl, it's just cats. She's a woman though so she deserves punishment for that fact alone.
Yes that's what i was trying to say but the thing is imagine she kills a man then uses that fuсking excuse that oh she was fuсking rаped by her Chad boyfriend lmao but most likely nobody would give a fuck if it was a poor man getting tortured by her.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
BrettyBoy said:
It should be legal to torture animal killers that are doing it just for fun and not food.
Like @Sasaki said, she already deserves it just for being a woman, but she deserves even worse given the crimes she’s committed
I just don’t like animal abusers because why take things out on something that did nothing wrong to you?

Spice

Oogabooga said:
BrettyBoy said:
It should be legal to torture animal killers that are doing it just for fun and not food.
Like @Sasaki said, she already deserves it just for being a woman, but she deserves even worse given the crimes she’s committed
I just don’t like animal abusers because why take things out on something that did nothing wrong to you?
I mean for some reason i just don't have that morality but i mean this is evidence that foids are fucked up in the head since i also posted many threads before with animal related stuff, must be one of the fucked up fetishes they have where they slaughter animal then post it for attention cause i seen it a lot so it def proves they are cruel sadistic bitches.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Given the circumstances...
If i was face to face with this monster...
I would beat the living ѕhit out of this creature, and i would boil her pre-corpse, in her own excrement as a punishment for taking the lives out of innocent sentient beings, who did nothing wrong, much less to deserve such an ending.

Spice

I would be beat the living ѕhit out of this creature, and i would boil her pre-corpse, in her own excrement as a punishment for taking the lives out of innocent sentient beings, who did nothing wrong, much less to deserve such an ending.
I would have skinned her alive myself just like the Cartels do but i would put the salt into the wounds to give that bitch extra suffering.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
I would be beat the living ѕhit out of this creature, and i would boil her pre-corpse, in her own excrement as a punishment for taking the lives out of innocent sentient beings, who did nothing wrong, much less to deserve such an ending.
I would have skinned her alive myself just like the Cartels do but i would put the salt into the wounds to give that bitch extra suffering.
Sounds fair.
I´d rather throw her into a lake full of crocodiles.

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
DarkMTS_57 said:
Sounds fair.
Too quick tbh but i would just stick to the Cartel ѕhit just basic skinning and dismembering the corpse or mutilation.

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
Foids are Sadistic and narsissistic creatures.
This reminds of a case that happend 5 years ago in Russia. Two Degenerate and psychopatic foids killed and torture Animals for fun and the recorded this ѕhit on cameras and posted on the Internet. There both get caught arrested for 3 Years. The father one of the foids was a Police Chef. There was a rumor that the two get unpunished for the crimes. But no. And know what? One of this whor** get married as she was in Prison. Absolut fu**** World

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
DarkMTS_57 said:
Sounds fair.
Too quick tbh but i would just stick to the Cartel ѕhit just basic skinning and dismembering the corpse or mutilation.
Don´t even sedate the bitch, skin her alive for fun.
The same way, what she did to those poor cats.
Nah i won't sedate her but i will give her some LSD to enhance the pain that she be feeling! :D

Spice

Foids are Sadistic and narsissistic creatures.
This reminds of a case that happend 5 years ago in Russia. Two Degenerate and psychopatic foids killed and torture Animals for fun and the recorded this ѕhit on cameras and posted on the Internet. There both get caught arrested for 3 Years. The father one of the foids was a Police Chef. There was a rumor that the two get unpunished for the crimes. But no. And know what? One of this whor** get married as she was in Prison. Absolut fu**** World
Yea they are fucked up 100% fuсking degenerate creatures.