A friend of mine got fired from his job for commenting that a female coworker had a nice ass

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
It wasn't even the recipient of the 'compliment' that reported him. As far as I know she didn't have a problem with it. He made the comment to another male employee, when no one else was around, who repeated it to someone else. It was one of the female supervisors who reported 'she did not feel safe.'

The idea that male employees might be judging her appearance made her feel threatened. I wouldn't have a problem with this if it went both ways. I've been called both ugly and creepy by women at work on company time. I've even had a female employee threaten to kill me when I asked her to repeat herself. In all cases, I left it go, but doubt it would be dealt with by HR if I hadn't.

As a male its embarrassing to report these things.

As for my friend, he probably shouldn't have said it. As for the 'friend' of his, he probably shouldn't have ratted him out.
Not grounds for dismissal, but not professional behavior either.

Last edited:

Clownworldcell

Incels.Net Novice
I think it’s really unfair how men get bullied in to trouble they don’t deserve for showing signs of being attracted to lady’s I think when it comes to striaght male attraction it’s common for lady’s to be hetRophobic against men they’re not attracted to and welcoming to men they are attracted to. Fear of someone your not attracted to showing signs of being attracted to you is natural regardless of who you are it’s just that soyciety enables double standards my views on attraction is that people can like whoever they want cause it’s natural

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
The first rule of work is you don't trust your colleagues to keep things private. Everything you say will be repeated quite literally word for word to someone else. Its quite a begginer mistake to say things about other employees, because the guy/girl you're speaking to will tell them. Boris Johnson recently became a victim of this.

In the current climate and through the evolved PC culture, I am not surprised he got fired. Its likely this female colleague had a grudge against him and used this as a way of getting him out. I very much doubt she felt unsafe. It is a hard lesson that is learned. Always conduct yourself properly at work and don't talk behind each others backs. As incels we don't have the social status to stay in employment, once people make accusations against us. If your friend was good looking, it would have been a different story.

I once had a female colleague report me for removing pen lids from the workplace. I did it as a joke, took the 5 pen lids off and hid them, i was reported for it..it all felt a bit silly...management took me into the office and asked me to explain myself. I said i find this all a bit silly, you have me in here for removing pen lids, when i could be out there earning the company more money. But yes i accept accountability for that joke. Management then tried to put me on a formal employment review - for literally removing 5 pen lids...

So in conclusion be weary of how you conduct your actions / spoken words in professional settings. Unfortunately these kinds of cultures inhibit creativity but oh well we are here now.

Last edited:

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
It wasn't even the recipient of the 'compliment' that reported him. As far as I know she didn't have a problem with it. He made the comment to another male employee, when no one else was around, who repeated it to someone else. It was one of the female supervisors who reported 'she did not feel safe.'

The idea that male employees might be judging her appearance made her feel threatened. I wouldn't have a problem with this if it went both ways. I've been called both ugly and creepy by women at work on company time. I've even had a female employee threaten to kill me when I asked her to repeat herself. In all cases, I left it go, but doubt it would be dealt with by HR if I hadn't.
And as expected, not a single fucking feminist complains about that double standard. Feminism only fights against female problems, but does not care about male problems. Feminism is cancer.

Last edited:

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
In my country, things are not yet as bad as they are in Canada. But that doesn't mean you don't have to play it safe. My advice to anyone who has to work with women is to keep it as professional as possible. Avoid gossip. Don't entertain people who like to make comments about your colleagues. Don't try to get a girlfriend from your workplace. The current office environment is toxic towards men. Beware that your livelihood is always hanging by a thread.