A Formal Apology

DontWakeMe

Lounge member
DontWakeMe said:
Jen said:
The thing with me is I need to know a person in person before asking them out.
You can talk online before you meet up...
I suppose I could, however that feels extremely weird to me. It's just my own personal preference.
Volcel

Constant rejection doesn't feel comfortable either but if I don't do it my 1% chance becomes 0.1% chance.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
DontWakeMe said:
Jen said:
I suppose I could, however that feels extremely weird to me. It's just my own personal preference.
Volcel

Constant rejection doesn't feel comfortable either but if I don't do it my 1% chance becomes 0.1% chance.
Understood, that's why I ask out so many people that I meet in person
DontWakeMe said:
Jen said:
Volcel

If your SERIOUS, LOWER your standards... Be OPEN to older, heavier, and UGLY guys... Youll get laid QUICK, and I guarantee those types will appreciate you MORE then the young slim better looking males! haha

DontWakeMe

Lounge member
Jen is at least average looking. I'm sure she would get at least average looking guys swiping right to her on tinder. Probably even some good looking guys. It doesn't make sense that's she's on here acting like it's difficult for her to find someone unless she's only restricting herself to chad tier.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
DontWakeMe said:
Volcel

Jen said:
DontWakeMe said:
Volcel

If your SERIOUS, LOWER your standards... Be OPEN to older, heavier, and UGLY guys... Youll get laid QUICK, and I guarantee those types will appreciate you MORE then the young slim better looking males! haha
I don't want to get in relationships with older men because that could create a severe power imbalance given my current age. Overweight men are such a turnoff for me that I could never get off if I was in a relationship with one. And I don't want to be laid quickly, I want to get into a long term relationship before I get laid.

Jen

Femoid
Jen is at least average looking. I'm sure she would get at least average looking guys swiping right to her on tinder. Probably even some good looking guys. It doesn't make sense that's she's on here acting like it's difficult for her to find someone unless she's only restricting herself to chad tier.
It's called autism. I have it. I can't flirt well, I'm uncomfortable with the idea of using tinder, and to me relationships are about more than looks.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Lordgoro said:
Jen said:
Jen said:
I don't want to get in relationships with older men because that could create a severe power imbalance given my current age. Overweight men are such a turnoff for me that I could never get off if I was in a relationship with one. And I don't want to be laid quickly, I want to get into a long term relationship before I get laid.
I know who your waiting for.. his name is CHAD thundercock, hes YOUNG, slim, and good looking! Go find him, but guaranteed you WONT find him HERE!! on a board for INCELS

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Lordgoro said:
I know who your waiting for.. his name is CHAD thundercock, hes YOUNG, slim, and good looking! Go find him, but guaranteed you WONT find him HERE!! on a board for INCELS
I'm not here to find a date. I'm here for advice. And Chad's are usually a turnoff for me.

DontWakeMe

Lounge member
Lordgoro said:
Jen said:
I'm not here to find a date. I'm here for advice. And Chad's are usually a turnoff for me.
advice on what?

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Lordgoro said:
advice on what?
[/QUOTE
Advice on how to understand men, and on how to be assertive enough to progress relationships beyond chaste kisses.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Advice on how to understand men, and on how to be assertive enough to progress relationships beyond chaste kisses.
Whatever happened to Bree; I thought she was gonna help you. Makes sense for an autistic chick to help another one.