A few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaVonno

Incels.Net Junior
Hey so I just have a few questions. You can answer them at your leisure.
1. Is there any reason that you would give up being an incel/leave the community?
2. Why is there a deep, profound hatred/resentment for those you title "Chad"?
3. What is the 20/80 rule?
4. Do you ever believe that sex with women is not as good as you believe?
5. What is a Tyrone?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
KaVonno said:
1. Is there any reason that you would give up being an incel/leave the community?
5. What is a Tyrone?
1. Yes/Yes.
2. There is not. Everyone likes Chad.
3. A meme. Also Pareto principle.
4. Wat?
5. A black Chad.

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
KaVonno said:
5. What is a Tyrone?
Short answer:
1. Potentially it's possible although the possibility is negligible.
2. Chads are at the top in terms of looks. We don't really hate them, we hate that modern females want only Chad. Chads are not the core problem.
3. That only 20%(at best) of male population is considered datable by female standards. The fate of the remaining 80% is unfortunate: cucks, incels or simply FA.
4. Yeah, not so good to the point that media channels are bursting with sex propaganda.
5. Good looking black male.

KaVonno

Incels.Net Junior
I have a few more questions. These might have a little more thought behind them and are more or less based on modern ideals and philosophies common among younger generations
1. Why is there denial/rejection of any 'blue-pill' thinking or content? is it because it leads to false hope or are there other factors?
2. Do you ever consider the possibility that any thoughts about women on the forum are wrong?
3. Do you follow trends, fashion, or other mainstream ideas on social media? If so what brands are you most familiar with?
4. Have you ever tried emulating the attitudes or behaviors of Chads to fit in? (Playing popular sports, going to common places?)
5.Are you familiar with common texting "language"? In other words, do you say things like "bett", "ight" or "swear"
6. Do you listen to rap/hip-hop? If so are you familiar with new age rap artists ?
7. Do you like any of the new music you hear on radio channels and in the media?

KaVonno

Incels.Net Junior
I just want to say that these questions are not meant as a joke and are used to assess the casual relationships between inceldom and popular culture. It is to understand if there are any shared values with young peoples of today among different sub-cultures. By understanding this relationship, we are given better insight on what it is that makes people feel isolated from the main stream populous. This disconnect we believe to be a driving factor on why and how other sub-cultures arise and those based on the internet.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
vcelguy said:
KaVonno said:
5. What is a Tyrone?
Short answer:
1. Potentially it's possible although the possibility is negligible.
2. Chads are at the top in terms of looks. We don't really hate them, we hate that modern females want only Chad. Chads are not the core problem.
3. That only 20%(at best) of male population is considered datable by female standards. The fate of the remaining 80% is unfortunate: cucks, incels or simply FA.
4. Yeah, not so good to the point that media channels are bursting with sex propaganda.
5. Good looking black male.
What is FA?

And no I don't listen to rap music or modern garbage on the radio. I also look down on modern hipster text speak, its pathetic. Words like "lol" and "ya" are fine, but some of it is just infantile and ghetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.