A few questions for Incels from an outsider

Marshmallow

Hello! I have some questions for Incels using these forums. I want to learn about people in this community and I assume that the best way to do it is through interacting with them. My intentions on posting here is not to mock or harass. Just to learn about this community firsthand to satisfy my own curiosity. I have some questions I would like to ask. If people are kind and willing to answer I will answer questions about myself that anyone may have.

Here are a few of the questions:

What types of entertainment/hobbies are you interested in and do you feel this affects if women will be interested in you?

How did you find out about the Incel community and what motivated you to join it?

I keep hearing that Incels hate women. Is this true for the community as a whole or just some individuals?

That is all I want to ask for now. Thank you for your time.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I guess the proper word is, resentment. It is similar to the resentment an oppressed group has towards a group that will not accept them.

For instance, 1920's blacks. Not all whites directly oppressed blacks in the 20's. But still, they had a general resentment towards whites for being unfairly treated as a second class.

And that, is the crux of incel. We are not directly oppressed by all females, but feel we are being unfairly treated. Our resentment grows when the world will not acknowledge it, but instead chastise us for merely mentioning that we are oppressed.

And it is similar to the difference between Malcom X and Martin Luther K: Some incels are angry and wish for violence, others just want to be acknowledged as human beings.

As far as hobbies, in my experience I have met some women with the same hobbies as me, and then complained that my hobbies being similar to theirs, made them want nothing to do with me. People always make excuses whenever they can, if you don't share the same hobbies they say it is a dealbreaker, if they share the same hobbies they say its a dealbreaker, it is a never ending frustration fest for the incel, and people on the internet like to rub it in that it is the "incels" fault, as if there is just something wrong with the incel's personality, or that incels are inherently bad people in some way, always putting women on a pedastal of victimhood and never putting the blame on either the current female mindset, or society itself.

The anti-incel arguments are routinely convienient, if they get flak for bullying incels, flaming their threads claiming they are ugly or broke, they conveniently change their arguments to say that incel has nothing to do with looks or money, that it is because incels are just bad people. And like some convienient circle of groupthink, or a witchhunt, the mob majority usually sides with the bully, because let's face it, social outcasts are usually never given sympathy by the group.

Marshmallow

I find the idea of similar interests/hobbies being a deal breaker to be absolutely absurd. I sense that we may have similar interests seeing that you are using a picture of Gumi. Actually if you are up for discussing Vocaloid stuff let me know. It might be fun.

I think what you are saying makes a lot of sense. While I will never agree with those with violent intentions (I do realize that is not everyone) I think feeling resentment is relatable. I can't say I am an incel myself- because I am female and very voluntarily celibate. I am an asexual and possibly aromatic. I often times feel resentment when I see people in public laughing and being happy with their friends, because I know that will never be me.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Women, in my experience, seem to be increasingly absurd, as time goes on.

I dated a Vocaloid/Anime chick once, she dumped me after the first date, her reasoning was of course, as you guessed it, unfair and absurd. She was also deeply a sociopath, demonstrating no remorse or sympathy for her ex's suicide attempt.

Marshmallow

lordoftheincels said:
Women, in my experience, seem to be increasingly absurd, as time goes on.

I dated a Vocaloid/Anime chick once, she dumped me after the first date, her reasoning was of course, as you guessed it, unfair and absurd. She was also deeply a sociopath, demonstrating no remorse or sympathy for her ex's suicide attempt.
Wow that is really harsh of her. I was friends before with at least one sociopath, I do not want to say too much as they had threatened to kill me in the past and well, they scare me because of how unstable they are. They would fake various illnesses and threaten to kill themselves as a manipulation tactic.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
The thing of it is though, the vast majority of women are like this. I think it actually makes many of them feel good to break male's hearts and drink their tears.

Marshmallow

lordoftheincels said:
The thing of it is though, the vast majority of women are like this. I think it actually makes many of them feel good to break male's hearts and drink their tears.
I definitely knew girls who were like that in high school. So on a more positive note, any anime series you would recommend, preferably shorter ones?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I lost interest in anime. It always shows people in happy relationships. Or at least, some kind of relationships, even if somewhat dysfunctional. Which is more than I'm allowed to have, in this miserable state.

Nostalgicel

I believe Death note has few sexual relationships. There are the parents who hardly seem happy and then what?