8/10 who can’t get any girls

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
StrangeMan1 said:
What are you doing on an incel forum if women view you that positively? You also didn't lose your sex drive so I don't know what your purpose here is.
Go on a normal dating forum for advice with women. This the wrong place.
Every girl I talk to just loses interest even when they start talking to me
That's a social skills deficit which you could fix by asking advice from your real life buddies.
You can only qualify as an incel if women treat you like an outcast and are very nasty towards you.

Mrlonesome

Lounge member
Mrlonesome said:
GameDevCel said:
just try to stard a conversation, and ask for her cellphone if it goes well
Every time I have got a girls number it has just lead to nothing as I am hopeless around girls
just try to hold a normal conversation, try to imagine you are talking to a dude, it's generally works for me
That is actually really good advice, thank you so much. I think I’ll try to think of it like that.

Mrlonesome

Lounge member
Mrlonesome said:
StrangeMan1 said:
What are you doing on an incel forum if women view you that positively? You also didn't lose your sex drive so I don't know what your purpose here is.
Every girl I talk to just loses interest even when they start talking to me
That's a social skills deficit which you could fix by asking advice from your real life buddies.
You can only qualify as an incel if women treat you like an outcast and are very nasty towards you.
Sorry, I thought an incel was somebody who wants to lose their virginity but can’t.

Mrlonesome

Lounge member
Mrlonesome said:
I don’t know how to explain it but my mind just seizes up when I try to talk to a girl, around guys I a completely fine.
Stop putting women on a pedestal and talk to them as normal as you can.
I have tried on multiple occasions and it almost always leads to awkward silences or me just completely losing the will to talk/reply as I feel like I can never say anything right.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
I have tried on multiple occasions and it almost always leads to awkward silences or me just completely losing the will to talk/reply as I feel like I can never say anything right.
At least you get that far with several different girls. Keep trying until you learn.

Mrlonesome

Lounge member
Mrlonesome said:
At least you get that far with several different girls. Keep trying until you learn.
Thanks ill be sure to be persistent, I’m sure some wh*re won’t mind.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Haha I’m sure if they found out I used this website it’d be over instantly, they hare people who are redpilled and see society for what it is.
geez its like nothing ever changes.

In 1600 if you whined about catholics you were called a heretic.

Nowadays, cant even whine about catholics, let alone even jews. Not even a nazi, all I ask is where is my share of the pie, why are jews half of the 1% and why is the vatican made of gold

truth sayers and freedom fighters have always been oppressed by retarded normies throughout the dawn of time, its like humanity hasnt evolved at all

bcroger2

Lounge member
LOL. Exactly. He should just go on Tinder since he is good looking.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
If you think its hard now, try college. There are usually around 20,000 people so the competition is very rough. Women won't notice you, unless u talk to them first.
this makes me rage. What a ѕhit life the system had for planned me before i was even born

Mrlonesome

Lounge member
Mrlonesome said:
Haha I’m sure if they found out I used this website it’d be over instantly, they hare people who are redpilled and see society for what it is.

Nowadays, cant even whine about catholics, let alone even jews. Not even a nazi, all I ask is where is my share of the pie, why are jews half of the 1% and why is the vatican made of gold

truth sayers and freedom fighters have always been oppressed by retarded normies throughout the dawn of time, its like humanity hasnt evolved at all
They just eat up everything that the media says and don’t have the brain capacity to question what they read/ hear from the mass media.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
normies just eat up everything that the media says and don’t have the brain capacity to question what they read/ hear from the mass media.
wish they could be sterilized (peaceful castration, no war or violence) and all incels get to fuck all the women, then normies will raise our children like the cucks they claim to be

when the normies beg for their balls, like azmo we will say "entertain me" then only the normies who are entertaining, or high iq, or good at sports, shall be worthy to breed

entertain me

Ratbat

Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Mrlonesome said:

They just eat up everything that the media says and don’t have the brain capacity to question what they read/ hear from the mass media.
Just talk about anything like do u like cheese if ur "goodlookin" try eye contact and touching if there serious asct like u know wjat ur doin dont stop talkin tbf

Ratbat

Lounge member
You got hope man and loads of time that othet guy is rigjt tho women rste us but u shud subtrsct cos women lie alot