8/10 who can’t get any girls

Mrlonesome

Lounge member
Hello, I have recently came to the incel forum after seeing a YouTube video about it. I am 17 years old, 5ft 11, runners body and if I ask a girl to rate me /10 I usually get around 8 or 9. For some reason or another I lack the confidence to talk to any girls as I am too afraid of rejection and I have came here to ask for advice on how to approach a girl and how to cope with rejection. I am often approached by girls and almost every girl smiles at me but I have no idea how to respond or talk to any of them. Thank you.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
I can’t drive yet, so would the girls not be suspicious of that and think I’m younger? People say I look my age so idk if I could pass for 18
No one can tell that much between 17 and 18. If you're an 8 foids won't even care if you're 14 tbh, they are filthy pigs. Also try the under 18 apps.

Mrlonesome

Lounge member
Mrlonesome said:
I can’t drive yet, so would the girls not be suspicious of that and think I’m younger? People say I look my age so idk if I could pass for 18
No one can tell that much between 17 and 18. If you're an 8 foids won't even care if you're 14 tbh, they are filthy pigs. Also try the under 18 apps.
Do you know any under 18 apps? I had one called yubo a while back and I got lots of messages but I really don’t know what to say when I just get called hot by a girl or don’t know how to continue from “hey x”

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
What are you doing on an incel forum if women view you that positively? You also didn't lose your sex drive so I don't know what your purpose here is.
Go on a normal dating forum for advice with women. This the wrong place.

Mrlonesome

Lounge member
Mrlonesome said:
FukkenWinner said:
youre fuck ugly, women rate my pfp as 5, subtract 5 from womens ratings
Sorry I’m kinda new to this, why do girls say you’re a higher rating than you actually are?
females lie, but if you get smiles then you mog me, so idk ask one out
I have a really hard time starting/ maintaining conversations which is probably the main reason why I am still a virgin, do u have any suggestions on how to get a good first impression/ start a convo?

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Do you know any under 18 apps? I had one called yubo a while back and I got lots of messages but I really don’t know what to say when I just get called hot by a girl or don’t know how to continue from “hey x”
As a chad you can't go wrong. Literally say anything.

Mrlonesome

Lounge member
What are you doing on an incel forum if women view you that positively? You also didn't lose your sex drive so I don't know what your purpose here is.
Go on a normal dating forum for advice with women. This the wrong place.
Every girl I talk to just loses interest even when they start talking to me

Mrlonesome

Lounge member
Mrlonesome said:
As a chad you can't go wrong. Literally say anything.
I don’t think I’m a chad as I have a runners physique